The Bomb

Hide & Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

        “our parents actually wanted both of us to get married someday, it’s your dad’s idea. I mean, our dad’s idea” said sungjae while eating his ice cream. sooji widened her eyes and only looked at him with suprise.

        She didn’t know about it. again, her mom didn’t say anything about this. “a-are you serious? B-but why us?”

        “actually, it’s have to be us or yuri nuna with junmyeon hyung or you and junmyeon hyung or me and yuri nuna. My dad really wanted one of us to be your husband or your sister’s husband” he explained while sooji could only blinked a few times.

        She didn’t understand, and how could something like this happened in her life. “s-so? What do you think?”

        “i don’t mind” he smiled and kept eating his ice cream, as if everything was fine. Sooji squinted her eyes, she didn’t understand why did sungjae seemed so calm about this plan.

         About this arranged marriage things.

        “i don’t mind if i have to marry you” sooji gulped by sungjae’s answer. She thought that sungjae has probably gone mad, but sungjae knew his own feelings pretty well.

        At least, about her.

        “don’t you have someone you love? How can you just accept me in your life? we didn’t even meet for years”

        “i have the person i love”

        “then don’t accept this thing, go get your love”

        “i will, if you don’t tell me to not accept this arranged marriage. It’s you, can’t you feel it? it’s always you. i’ve been waiting for you” said sungjae.

         Sooji fell frozen, she didn’t know what to do or what to say. What she think was right to do was sat there and silent, not looking to his eyes.

        “but we’re only kids, how can we fall in love?”

        “it’s unpredictable, isn’t it?”

 

        “sooji-ah, dinner is ready” junmyeon knocked on sooji’s bedroom door. Sooji who was lying on her bed immediatly stood up and opened the door, she saw junmyeon was there, smiled so bright and so handsome.

        “i’ll be there”

        “alright, be hurry” he smiled again and patted sooji’s head before went downstairs. After he left, sooji saw sungjae was there.

       Right behind him a few steps. He looked at you and the unpredictable stare. Sungjae felt mad, he sure felt mad.

         But he knew that he couldn’t do anything, if this was about his brother. Oh, he knew something, he knew what junmyeon thought that he didn’t know.

        “sungjae, are you okay?” sooji asked. Sungjae woke up from his own thought and nooded before went downstairs.

        Sooji followed sungjae behind and sat on her usual seat.

        “today yuri will come home and junmyeon decided to pick her up” said Mrs. Kwon, which was sooji’s mom. sooji felt so happy since her sister will come home after a few months.

        She wanted to go with junmyeon to see her sister but sungjae told her to not, so she didn’t.

        “i’ll go now, Mrs. Kwon” junmyeon got up and went to the train station to pick yuri up.

        Sooji and sungjae watched he left with the car.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter