Stay

Hide & Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ANY OF MY FANFICTION FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS. MY LAPTOP'S CHARGER GOT BROKEN AND THE WIFI WON'T WORKING. SO HERE YOU GO, 2 UPDATES!

        Sooji just about to go home after school and then she saw junmyeon was in front of her school. he stood there and smiled at her, while sooji could only gasped.

She never thought that junmyeon would came to her school.  “oppa, what are you doing here!?”

        “don’t you remember about what i ask to you?”

        “about the movie? But Saturday is tomorrow”

        “i don’t wanna waste any day” junmyeon looked to the floor and then he directly looking right into sooji’s eyes. both her and junmyeon stood in front of the school’s gate, they even got many stares for the other students.

        Bomi and sungjong were just got out of the building and then they saw junmyeon and sooji were there. Sungjong and bomi immediatly hid behind the tree and watched their movement.

“yah, isn’t that sungjae’s bro?” bomi asked to sungjong. “i-it’s him!, what are they doing in here?” he asked.

        “should we ask her?” bomi just about to walk to sooji but sungjong immediatly grabbed his girlfriend’s hand and kept her by his side.

“don’t, sooji might will lie to us” he said. “let’s just follow them first, then we’ll go to the hospital” said sungjong and bomi nooded at him before went catched up with sooji and junmyeon that already walked away.

sooji felt akward, she never hang out with junmyeon before so it felt so weird. “what do you want to do first?” sooji asked to junmyeon.

Junmyeon woke up from his daydreaming and tried to thinking of any idea to do that evening. “let’s just go eat something first, then we can see the movies” he replied and sooji only smiled as her reply.

        “sooji, can i ask you something?”
        “sure, oppa”

        “when you woke up from your sleep, what’s the first thing you think about?”

        “i’m thinking about....” she paused for a few seconds. “i’m thinking about to appreciate my life as what it is. You know, my dad always tell me that. he always tell me to be grateful, and with that, i can live the way i want to live”

        Junmyeon smiled and he rubbed sooji’s head, “you’re such a cutie” and both of them chuckled.

 

        Sungjong and bomi saw junmyeon and suji went to the movie theather. They decided to just go to the hospital where sungjae stayed.

As they made it to his room, they welcomed by sungjae who watched the tv and looked much healthier. “oh sungjae!” sungjong called him and both of them did the bro hugs since they haven’t meet for each other for a pretty long time.

“we have something to tell you” said bomi and the tension between them began to rise. “do you know that junmyeon hyung and sooji are going out this evening after school?” sungjong asked.

Sungjae who heard it began to felt suprised, he never felt suprised like this before. He sat up straight and looked at sungjong with a disbelief looks, “w-what are you talking about!?”
        “we saw junmyeon hyung suddenly came to our school and then he hang out with sooji, wait, you don’t know about it!?”

        “NO I DIDN’T KNOW THAT, I HAVE TO GO”

        “SUNGJAE , NO!”
        “I HAVE TO GO NOW!”

        “SUNGJAE, YOU’RE STILL SICK!”
        “I DON’T CARE” sungjae pushed sungjong away that kept blocking him. sungjae’s breath g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter