Meet The Oh.

Hide & Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few years before.

 

    “you’re here!” Mr. Oh stood up and welcomed his friend, with his family also. The guy, Mr. Kwon smiled when he saw his life-time friends.

    “hey!, are this your sons?” he asked when he saw two boys right beside Mr. Oh and his wife.

    “i’m junmyeon”

    “i’m sungjae”

    Mr. Oh laid his eyes on the girls right behind Mrs. Kwon. “and who are you, pretty ladies?” Mr. Oh asked and Sooji stepped back while his older sister, Yuri, stepped forward.

    “i’m yuri, and my sister is Sooji”

    “ah, let them play, let’s talk!” the parents were talking to each other and left the kids alone. both of them fell silent, sooji was afraid and didn’t feel so comfortable with sungjae who looked at her.

    “how old are you?” junmyeon asked yuri.

    “i’m 7 years old, my sister is 3 years old”

    “sungjae is 4, i’m 7 too”

    The older one decided to play together and left the younger; which was sungjae and sooji. When sooji about to cry because she felt afraid, sungjae suddenly came towards her and held her hand.

    “don’t cry, i’m not a bad kid. Dad always told me that i’m a good kid” he said. sooji fell silent, she looked right into sungjae’s eyes and knew that he ain’t so bad.

   “want to play together? You can call me oppa”

 

-PRESENT TIME-

 

    Sooji sat on her bed and looked right on the mirror, she saw a girl wore an uniform and her face looked very nervous.

   It was the first day of school. she sighed, things being so complicated after her dad passed away last year.

   She and her family moved to seoul and lived in a apartement. Yuri, her sister, moved to busan to go to college there. She was alone.

    “honey, are you ready?”

    “yeah mom, i’m ready”

    “then off you go, or you’ll be late”

    “alright, annyeong”

    Sooji walked out from her house and tried to began her day with a positive thinking. Since her father passed away, she had been became a stronger woman ever.

    she tried to had a positive life as her dad used to say to her.

    She walked into her new school and ignored everyone who looked at her. sooji held a piece off paper that written her class’s number.

    She searched it for a few minutes and finally got it. when she stepped into the class, everyone became quiet.

    “a-annyeonghaseyo, nae ireumeun Kwon Sooji imnida. I’m the new student here, please take care of me” she said as she bowed down to the class.

    “sooji annyeong~”

    “ne, whoa yeoppo!”

    The respons from her class was awesome so she knew that she’d did well in this class. she sat right beside Yoon Bomi, bomi accidentaly sat alone there.

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter