Found Her

Hide & Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        Sooji walked to the scool with sungjae beside her. sooji was so cold a few days after her sister was officially missing. She didn’t know who the that was kidnapping her sister.

Sooji was worried and so sad, until she ignored everyone even herself. “sooji” sungjae called but she ignored it. sungjae wanted to calm her down, but there was no way he could.

It was her sister who was missing, of course sooji will feel so sad. Sungjae didn’t want to tell her that everything is going to be okay, because if it was ahyoung, it might will ed up within seconds.

        “sooji” sungjae grabbed her arms and made sooji stopped. Sooji didn’t moved even an inch, she stood there with an unexplainable expression.

“we will find her, i’ll help you. What you gotta do is keep your spirit up, we will find her” sungjae cupped her face and hugged her tightly. With that, sooji cried in his arm. Sungjae saw bomi was there, she found both of them were hugging each other.

bomi smiled and gave her thumbs up, sungjae smiled back. Both of them had a plan to help the police to find yuri, both of them will gather all their friends to help sooji.

“just cry, i love being needed by you” said sungjae as he tightened the hug. Sooji hit his chest and sungjae chuckled, sooji couldn’t stop crying.

She just felt so worried, she couldn’t even imagine what was happening right now to yuri. “i’m afraid, sungjae”

“i know, i’m afraid too. But we will find her, right?”

“what if we will not find her?”

“if we don’t find her, then we will keep looking for her” sungjae let go of sooji as he leaned closer so both of their eyes will meet.

“i won’t stop looking for her” sooji smiled in her tears. Sungjae smiled back and he helped her to erase the tears from her cheeks.

“let’s go before we late?” sungjae said in a asking tone as he offered his arm. Sooji grinned and put his arm on sungjae, and both of them walked together along the road.

Sooji believed in him now, and more important, now she knew what she felt towards this sungjae.

 

        Sungjong escaped from the class for helping sooji. Yes, he gone this far. He escaped and went to sooji’s clothes. Of course he already changed his clothes so people wouldn’t judge him for escaping from school.

as he arrived, he found the house was full of police since yesterday. He walked in and saw mrs. Kwon was crying with polices surrounding her.

sungjong knocked on the door and all eyes on him. “excuse me, i’m sungjae’s friend. I want to say something to mrs. Kwon” he said politely.

        Mrs. Kwon immediatly told the police to gave her some private time for talked to sungjong. “what is it, dear?” she asked. Sungjong felt pity for her, she looked so sad and desperate.

He knew that mrs. Kwon must love yuri so much, and she wouldn’t give up until she found yuri.“actually, sungjae told something to me this afternoon. And he told me to say to you after school, but i think i need to say this now”

        “please, go on”

        “okay, so sungjae said that junmyeon hyung once have a girlfriend. That girlfriend cheated on him and they broke up. and now, that girl tried to take junmyeon hyung back but junmyeon hyung refused since he likes sooji. And this was her first acts, she kidnapped yuri”

        “i don’t get it. if she got jealous of him, isn’t it must be sooji who got kidnapped?”
        “that’s the thing, mrs. Kwon. When the day junmyeon picked yuri noona at the train station, ahyoung thought that ‘sooji’ was her. and all this time, she still think that yuri noona was sooji”

        “oh my god.....how will we find her!?”

        “don’t worry ma’am, my girlfrie- sooji’s friend, bomi, will searching for her. you don’t have to be worry, she’s the best at stalkering. We will help sooji, ma’am. And one thing more, don’t tell sooji about this”

 

        Sungjae and sooji arrived at the house. her mom immediatly went up to sungjae with a mixed feelings. “sungjae, your friend came here a few hours ago. I knew what happened, how could this happening to my daughter!?” she looked so desperate.

Sooji immediatly hugged her mom and she cried in sooji’s arm. “mom, we will searching for her. let we take over this with the police”

        “oh my yuri.....”

        “mom, i will never stop until i finally can see her again. she’ll be okay as long as we find her, please just believe in us. We will catch the culprit”

        “i’ll call the police, both of you go take a rest. Okay?” both sooji and sungjae nooded and went upstairs. Sooji felt uneasy, she didn’t like seeing her mother sad like this.

Sungjae knew that sooji felt a broken heart, and his heart broke even more when seeing sooji so sad. “sooji” he called the girl who stopped right in front of her room and didn’t even touch the door knop.

“let’s go to my room instead, i know you need acompany” sungjae didn’t received any answer, but he heard a sobs. “sooji” he called her once more and she didn’t even flinch.

Sungjae grabbed her hand and brought her to his room. sungjae put sooji on the bed and sat right next to sooji. “we’ll go through this, i promise, sooji” sungjae grabbed both of sooji’s hand.

Sooji couldn’t help but cry even more louder. “i miss my eonni” she said as she sobbed so hard. sungjae hugged her and let her crying inside his arm.

“i miss her too, sooji. And she must be missing us too. We will searching for her after school tomorrow, got it? now get a rest” sooji nooded and about to leaved sungjae’s room but then sooji found sungjae was following her behind. she didn’t know how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter