Jealousy

Hide & Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        “REALLY SOOJI?? YOU DON’T WANT TO EXPLAIN IT?” sungjae yelled frustatedly to sooji who walked with a desperation right in front of him. after what happened, sungjae asked for an explanation a long the way go back home.

“i’m not going to give an explanation, oh sungjae”

        “WHOA WHOA WHAT WHY? BECAUSE YOU STILL FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM?” he screamed. Sooji looked back at him and ready to yelled on him also but she hold herself for getting mad on the street.

“because there’s really nothing that i should explain, we’re ex-es, yes we accidentaly met each other. So what?”

        “OR MAYBE YOU STILL IN LOVE WITH HIM” sungjae pulled sooji’s hand but sooji immediatly pulled her hand away. she didn’t like this sungjae, this sungjae seemed so bossy and own her life.

but nobody own her life.

“YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!” she yelled back and made sungjae fell silent. “you’re right” sungjae smiled weakly before he walked away from sooji to knownwhere.

Sooji sighed, she didn’t know what to do. Should she go chase for him or just go back home? And she chose to follow him.

she felt bad for yelled on sungjae, but she thought that what she said was right. she didn’t know how came she began the one who get blame on.

“sungjae” sooji tried to call him but sungjae wouldn’t answer. Sungjae felt sad, indeed he felt sad.

He was unsure about why the hell he felt sad. He didn’t like the idea that sungyeol knew sooji was here and he must be will surrounding her once more.

He didn’t want to lose sooji. After all, sooji used to be sungyeol’s girlfriend.

“sungjae, why the hell you’re the one who get mad?”

“you want to know why? It’s the same feelings when someone your love ex lovers came into your life and the idea of him who might will chase after her once more. Do you know that feeling?”

“sungjae, i-“

“of course you don’t know, why the hell i asked that. you’re don’t even have the same feelings like me. i’m okay sooji, i just need to......think”

“think about what?”

“think about should i continue this or not, you know. you don’t like the idea that i’m around you, right?”

“i’m not saying that, sungjae”

“you’re not, but i know. sorry if you felt that way all this time”

“sungjae!”

“don’t follow me, sooji, just go back home” sungjae smiled bitter at sooji before he walked away. sooji felt a hit on her chest, she felt bad.

she didn’t want him to go away. his appereance had made his own spot in her heart. She already getting used to him, and if he was gone, he left a big hole in her heart and sure she’ll feel empty.

But she had no choice.

 

        The news told the whole country that winter has been predicted will come tomorrow. It means that holiday will came.

Sooji sure felt happy for that, but she only sat on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter