Years Later

Hide & Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* I'M TOTALLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES I JUST REALIZED I HAVEN'T UPDATE ANY OMG SO SORRY

 

        The very very next day, sooji was ready to go to school. she looked at herself in the mirror and saw that she was pretty ready to handle this day.

        she had a jacket on her body and she believed that she’ve prepared for anything like windstorm. She went downstairs to have a breakfast with her family and oh’s sons.

        “good morning” said sooji to them when she just sat right next to sungjae.

        “honey, don’t forget to bring your lunch”

        “i won’t forget”

        “and sungjae also”

        “ay-ay, mrs. Kwon”

        “mom, i have to be hurry. I want to arrive at school earlier” sooji got up and made everyone confused. Sungjae decided to go with sooji since went to school alone was very boring.

          And sungjae wanted to be with sooji, he had crossed his heart for be on sooji’s side anyway.

          “what happend?”he asked, trying to stop you so you would waiting for him.“nothing, i just wanted to go to school earlier” replied sooji as she continued to walk.

          Sungjae ran to her and walked right beside sooji.

         “you want to meet someone?” he asked.“you should try to close your mouth like forever” sooji rolled her eyes as sungjae laughed for her reaction.

          Sooji wanted to go to school earlier so she could leave sungjae, since she knew that sungjae will come with her to school.

         she didn’t want to cause a trouble in school because ‘the new kids go to school with soccer’s captain’ it’s not funny.

         “gee, don’t be that mad” replied sungjae.“sooji!” bomi called sooji’s name as she saw a black haired girl with no bangs went closer to school.

        bomi was right at the other road, then she accidentaly saw both of them.

        “oh bomi! Gotta go now, bye sungjae” said sooji as she leaved sungjae and just about to cross the street.

        But then a car slide down the road with uncontroable speed, the driver was drunk after a party. he didn't even realized that Sooji were there.

        Sooji didn’t realized it, neither do sungjae.

         “SOOJI!” bomi screamed when she saw a car just about to crash sooji. Sooji looked back and found a car was going towards her in a fast speed.

        “WATCH OUT!” sungjae pulled sooji to the passenger side and in the same time, that car crashed a tree.

        Everyone was shocked, neither sungjae and sooji. Sooji face turned pale, as she realized that she could’ve died around 10 seconds ago.

        Sungjae was about to pass out, knowing that he could’ve lost sooji around 10 seconds ago. It’s only a matter of time.

 

        “are you sure you’re okay?” asked bomi who sat right next sooji. Sooji could only nooded, yet she still felt so shocked about it.

        she felt like all her blood up and what she could think about was her death.

         “have you thank sungjae sunbaenim for sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter