Rainy Day

Hide & Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        “so, this is where your dad is burried?” asked Mr. Oh as he walked into the cemetary with sooji. Sooji nooded, that Saturday, they decided to go to the cemetary where sooji’s dad were burried.

Mrs. Oh was her dad’s friends at college, and since Mr. Oh became her husband then Mrs. Oh introduced him to Mr. Oh, and then all of them became a good friend.

“it’s been a long time huh” he smiled to the gravestone.“your dad and i, we always talking about the arranged marriage for you and junmyeon” he said.

sooji was suprised. Junmyeon? Wasn’t it supposed to be sungjae? She better ask about it.

“junmyeon? I thought it was sungjae”

        “it was junmyeon at first. But junmyeon said that he wanted to get married at least when he’s 28 years old right before i told him that we wanted to did it with you. but sungjae, he didn’t even think twice. He immedialy told us that he wanted to marry you, and in that time he was 8 years old”

        “holy crap. Why is he so crazy?”

        “he’s just crazy about you, you’re the only girl that he ever talks to us for many years. You know, sungjae is such a reserved person. We always pay attention to junmyeon when he was about to take a college. Sungjae never ask for our attention, though we wanted to give it to him. but everytime we tried to, junmyeon always got mad. He always jealous of what sungjae have, especially, you”

        “but it’s bad for them, i mean, they’re siblings”

        “well, what can we do? They’re grown ups now. junmyeon have to learn to let go while sungjae have to learn about the feelings to be loved. If sungjae don’t need our love, then he must need yours”

 

        “why did you don’t bring mom also?” asked junmyeon to his dad. both of them were in the living room with everyone. They were talking to each other.

“your mom is kinda busy” he replied. Mr. Oh looked at both sungjae and sooji that were gardening right outside the house under the sunlight.

Even though it was raining season, but they looked so bright together. He smiled, he knew that family’s plan were perfect to made both of them get married.

        “sungjae-ah, can you get me something?” he asked. Sungjae went inside the house followed with sooji.

“what is it?” he asked.

        “buy some soup noodle at downtown, bring sooji also” sungjae eyes got bigger and he immediatly grabbed sooji’s hand and went outside the house.

the whole family were giggling, but not with junmyeon. “dad! you should just tell me to!” he glared at his dad.

        “chill out junmyeon, they’re getting married”

 

        Sungjae and sooji walked down the street after sungjae parked his car near the park. He wanted to take a walk with sooji since it felt just like when they were a kids.

“you know, your dad talked a lot about you when we were at the cemetary”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter