Do The Thing

Hide & Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After dinner, sungjae was about to continue to played his online games but suddenly it was raining pretty hard though it was summer time.

Sungjae groaned when he about to turned the computer on.“how am i suppose to play right now” he said under his breath. Sungjae took his laptop out and tried to get a better wifi signal near sooji’s room.

and then the power got high when he was right in front of sooji’s room. sungjae smiled, a very big evil smile. Right before sungjae knocked on yuri’s door, he heard a bell from downstairs.

Sungjae went downstair and when he opened the door, he met ahyoung was there. Ahyoung and sungjae knew each other since she was junmyeon’s ex.

“nuna? It’s been a long time” said sungjae. “sungjae? w-well, is sooji at home?”

“sooji? How come you know her?”

“from junmyeon, can i meet her?”

Deep down inside, sungjae knew that there must be something wrong since sungjae was sure ahyoung didn’t know sooji. And now ahyoung wanted to meet her, wasn’t that kinda fishy?

“how can you know her, nuna?” sungjae asked that again. “aniya, junmyeon told me that he’s dating that girl and she lived here with him. you know, that sooji that has a long brown wavy hair and darker skin” sungjae blinked, it was yuri not sooji.

“it’s not sooji” sungjae replied but ahyoung thought that sungjae was about to lying to her, ahyoung thought that sungjae might going to tell her lies and junmyeon was behind him.

“sungjae, don’t lie to me if your brother ask you to” ahyoung gave him a glare before walked back to her car. “sungjae? who is that?” yuri walked downstair and found sungjae head popped out from the door.

Sungjae pulled himself in and shook his head, “aniya, it’s no one”

“it must be those naughty kids” yuri chuckled when she grabbed her car’s key. “where are you going nuna?” asked sungjae.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter