It's Him

Hide & Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        “Oh my goodness....” said Yuri as everyone realized that sunjong was there too, with Hyerin. All of them were shocked, but Sungjong and Hyerin smiled at them.

        “it’s been a long time” said Sungjong, nobody made a move. They just way too shocked by Sungjong’s appereance and how he looked like now.

        “please, put Hyerin down! She might fall down!” said Junmyeon, they begged on him to put Hyerin down. “Sungjong-ah.....please....” said Sooji, she was going to cry at that time. “we’re immortal, all of you know that” replied Sungjong. “so if Hyerin fall down, she isn’t going to die” he continued.

        “wait, you mean that Hyerin is-“

        “yes, she is a witch” Sungjong smiled at Hyerin and carressed her head. All of them became even more shocked, knowing that the youngest in their family was actually a witch.

        “stop playing around, Sungjong. Just take Hyerin down and we’re not going to disturb you again!” Sungjae could felt that he lost himself in no time. He just felt so scared if he was going to lose Hyerin.

        Sungjong grinned. He slowly raised his hand and made Hyerin flew on the air by herself. Everyone was suprised. And what they see now was real, a real magic that a real witch did.

        Hyerin slowly landed on the ground and Yuri immediatly took her away from the tree where Sungjong sat on the branch. “Sungjong” you called him.

        “let’s go back, please. We don’t want to lose you like this”

        “Sooji, don’t you get it? I can’t”

        “why? Why the hell you can’t go back?”

        “because...i’m no longer a human”

        “Sungjong, i-“

        “please, all of you need to go now. They’re going to know” said Sungjong. All of them looked at each other, they had no idea who the hell Sungjong was reffering to. “whom?” haeun asked.

        “us” then a group of people who looked misterious and scary got down from the highest part of the tree and stood on the branch just like what Sungjong did, and that made everyone scared.

        They just saw the witches army right there with their own eyes.

        “mom, i’m scared....” said Hyuna. Sooji took Hyuna’s arm and held it tight, “fine, we’ll go now” then Sooji and the other decided to just leaved the forest before something bad happened.

        “i swear i’m going to kill you if you bring a human to this place” said sooyeon, the leader of the army. Sooyeon got down from the tree followed with the others. Sungjong sighed, he wished that he could tell them how much he missed them too.

 

        Sooji put Hyerin on her bed, she fell asleep. She just couldn’t get it, why the hell Hyerin suddenly became a witch? It was nonsense, and knowing that Hyerin might going to left just like Sungjong had been haunting her mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter