On My Mind

Hide & Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        That morning, Sooji just dropped hyojung to her school. “bye mom” hyojung waved her hand at her and she smiled back to her oldest daughter before drove away.

        Sooji had another appoinment, she needed to meet Bomi and heun. Both of them had waiting for her at the cafe so she will go there right now.

        When Sooji arrived, she saw Sooji and Bomi sat down near the window. “hey” she greet them and sat with them. Bomi asked, “why did you suddenly wanted to meet us? Is there something wrong?”

        “actually, yeah. There’s something i wanted to say and show you” Sooji took out a thick book that she borrowed from Yuri. Bomi and haeun were looking at each other, they didn’t know what book it was.

        Well of course, it was only one book and had been lost for years before Yuri suddenly found it right on her desk.

        “what is this?” haeun asked Sooji. “this is the book about the weird witches around us. You know, those myth had been known for a pretty long time and some people had seen them around”

        “you mean, the witches our friends talked about when we were high school?” Bomi asked, well, Sooji couldn’t remember it since her memory got wiped out after she woke up from a coma. “well yeah, sort of. And Hyerin, my youngest daughter, just told hyojung that she saw a group of people watching over my house and one of them were looking at her. But when hyojung looked at where Hyerin saw, she found nothing”

        “so....you mean?” hyojung asked. “this witches had 6 members, and one of them just joined. If someone just joined the group, it will rain so hard and Sungjae just told me that after Sungjong is gone, it was raining so hard”

        “wait, hold up. So you’re saying that Sungjong is one of them?” Bomi asked, she was so confused. When Sooji was about to explained, haeun said, “i think it’s all make sense now.......”

        Then haeun continued, “things had been so weird before he was gone”

 

        Hyuna just arrived at home after she was done with her kindergarden life, she was so tired. Sungjae just dropped she home before he went to work.

        Hyuna was searching for Hyerin, Sooji didn’t bring her because she was asleep. “Hyerin-ah” she called. She opened Hyerin’s bedroom door and found Hyerin was sitting on her bed and looked at the window, backing the door.

        “Hyerin-ah, are you okay?” Hyuna asked and she walked closer to her younger sister that just 2 years old and had been acting weird.

        Hyerin looked back and smiled at Hyuna. She got off from the bed and went to Hyuna, she giggled before she said, “witches”

 

        Today, yunho – Yuri’s and Sungyeol’s son – will stay over at Sungjae’s house. Of course, they would be so happy to welcome him.

        Sungyeol just dropped him at Sungjae’s house and Sooji welcomed him with a warm hug. “glad to welcome you again here, big guy” said Sooji and both of them chuckled.

        “so, did Hyerin still acting strange?”

        “yeah, Hyuna freaked out when i arrived”

        “what is wrong with her, auntie?”

        “i don’t know, yunho, maybe there’s something magical”

        “aren’t you scared?”
        “not anymore when i found out that someone who talked to her was my friend” said Sooji and yunho furrowed his eye brows, he didn’t understand. “okay forget it, let’s just go inside”

        When yunho just arrived, hyojung ran into him since both of them just looked like a siblings. They ran to her bedroom and played together.

        Sooji smiled, life was so beautiful.

        Sooji decided to called Yuri, she needed to tell her about what happened with Hyerin. Hyuna freaked out and ran to Sooji and told her that Hyerin was so creppy.

        Hyuna told Sooji that Hyerin said witches again, and then Sooji found Hyerin was looking at them with no expression at all then she walked back inside.

        And that was worth to be suspicious on.

        “what!? Sooji, it’s not right, you know. That is not the common thigns that 2 years old baby girl said. We need to do something. The problem is, i don’t know what should we do now” said Yuri on the phone.

        “unnie, i’m afraid that something will happend”

        “me too, i think you need to be there for her. I know that you always been, i mean that, stay with her all the time and made her forget about those witches things”

        “do you think that it’s going to work?”

        “it’s better than doing nothing, i’m afraid that it’s the first stage before Hyerin join the group”

        “what do you mean?”

        “i mean if Hyerin kept showing signs like that, she might will be in that group when she grown up. And just gone just like Sungjong”

 

        After a few hours, Sungjae finally came home. Hyojung ran to him and hugged him so tight, while Sooji only smiled when she watched that moment.

        “welcome home dad!” said hyojung. “hi big princess, where’s your sisters?” Sungjae asked while holding hyojung in his arm.

        “they’re at their room with yunho, oh yeah, yunho is here!” said hyojung full of exitedment. Sungjae giggled then let hyojung go, “glad to know, i bought extra foods”

        Hyojung ran back to her room to joined with his sisters. Sungjae saw me sat on the couch while holding a remote TV but not turned the TV on, i felt confused.

        “hey” Sungjae came to me and sat right next to me. “welcome home” i sighed and whispered, then hugged him.

Sungjae realized that i had been acting strange, “are you sick?”

“no, it’s not it. I just called Yuri unnie and told her about another stange thigns that Hyerin did. Yuri unnie said s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter