Autumn

Hide & Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        It was autumn, the season had changed. The right time today was Saturday, it was a holiday.

        Sooji woke up full of exitedment before she jumped to the window to see the leaves turned yellow and ready to fall. Sooji opened the window and felt the refreshing autumn breeze.

        autumn, things that always made her feel that good things would soon come to her. "You like it?" sooji surprised when she heard Sungjae from outside. sooji turned to the left and saw Sungjae did the same.

       he sat on the edge of the window and stared sooji. his blonde hair that made him impressed like a naughty guy. sooji didn't know why did he dyed his hair like that.

       "Yes, I love autumn" sooji decided not to spin about Sungjae, she would start a new thought this season.

       "want to go with me?"

       "Where?"

      "to a place where there's only me, and you"

      "you're not going to take me to a strange place, right?"

      "no, after all, my dad said that he wanted me to invite you to take a walk today"

      "If your dad didn't tell you, you're not going to ask me, right?"

      "Can you stop asking questions and just go take a shower?"

 

       Just like what sungjae said, both of them decided to took a walk under the yellow sky. It wasn’t hot, and it wasn’t cold either.

       it somehow felt warm. “you look pale, sungjae” sooji said to him. she knew that sungjae probably didn’t feel so well.

       “i think i’m sick” Sooji stopped herself and blocked sungjae’s way. “then why did you asked me to go for a walk? Don’t you know that you’re going to suffer?” she asked.

        She felt worried, she didn’t know why but she felt that she has to feel worried. Or maybe, she really did felt worried for sungjae.“are you worried about me?” sungjae smiled to her. sooji felt shy and decided to go back to her way to walked right beside sungjae.

        “whoa, if you felt worried about me when i was sick, i hope i am” sungjae chuckled while sooji rolled her eyes. “you stupid human being, why did you wanted to be sick just for my attention?”

        “it’s not like you’re going to give me any time, aren’t you?” he asked without looking at sooji. Felt bad? of course sooji felt bad. she felt bad because she thought that probably, she had done something wrong.

        “i’m not easy to fall in love, you know”

        "I know" said Sungjae with a smile and stared at the ground. sooji gazed to Sungjae, she knew Sungjae knew a lot about her. but she believed that Sungjae didn't know about this.

        "I know everything it isn't easy for you, the day when your father died, when you feel lonely"

        "ah, you know a lot"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter