Comeback

Hide & Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NOW PLAYING +++ 2NE1 - Comeback Home

 

        Finally, Sooji was allowed to go back to your house. Junmyeon, Bomi and Sungjae helped her to go back to your house. She was amazed, she didn’t know why and how did she lived in such a big luxurious house.

        It was Sungjae’s, and he had turned to a succesful guy.

        They put Sooji in her bedroom. Then after that, they let her to take a rest for a while. Alone.

        She was wondering, she was still wondering about where did Sungjong go. Sungjong was also her friends and he was Bomi’s boyfriend, at least that was what happened in her bad dream.

        And suprisingly, Bomi ended up with Junmyeon all of a sudden.

        Sooji looked out of the window and then found a bunch of crowds were walking together. They looked kinda weird, they were different. Every one of them wore a filthy clothes, but they weren’t dirty.

        Only the clothes were.

        They looked clean, and happy. A few of them had a different hair colors and eyes, Sooji didn’t know any of them but then she felt familiar to someone.

        But he looked the most scary of them all. He had that black eyes, like the whole eyes were black colored except for his pupils. It was white colored, which was weird since normal people has the opposites.

        He walked right behind them and doing nothing but walk, he didn’t even have any expression on. She swore to God that she felt familiar to him.

        Then someone knocked on the door, “Sooji-ah” it was Junmyeon. He peeked into the room and smiled when he found Sooji, “someone is wanting to meet you” he said.

        “who?”

        Suddenly, Hyuna barged into the room and she was yelling, “MOOOOOM, GRANDMA IS COMING BACK FROM NEW YORK!” she screamed, then Hyuna ran to Sooji.

Sooji picked her up and carried her in her embrace. Then what Hyuna told her was right, Mrs. Oh came into her room and hugged her tightly.

“OH MY GOD FINALLY YOU AWAKE”

“hi, eommanim kkkk~”

“YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM”

“i’m happy that you’re here, eommanim”

“so tell me!” Mrs. Oh made Sooji sat down on the bed with Hyuna on her lap. “so the story in your nightmare, i’ve heard that before. And about that Sungjong.....” Sooji was suprised that Mrs. Oh knew about it.

“when i woke up, he already gone” Sooji told Mrs. Kwon. “honey, why don’t you go downstairs and keep an eye to Hyerin?” she asked Hyuna and she nooded, she immediatly went downstairs.

“there’s something i wanted to tell you, Sooji” Mrs. Kwon looked nervous, she wanted to tell something important to Sooji. “i think.....i think i know where did Sungjong go”

 

When Sooji and Mrs. Oh went downstairs, she saw the whole family were downstairs. They were having fun together. she saw yunho, Junmyeon and Mr. Oh were playing playstation together.

        It seemed like Mr. Oh and Junmyeon played together and yunho could only watch them that were looked so exited more than a little kid does.

        Sooji leaned to the wall and smiled, it was such a happy thing to see right now. she went outside and found hyojung and Hyuna were playing together, they played swings while Sungjae held Hyerin in his arm.

        It couldn’t be more beautiful than this.

        It was spring break, no wonder the whole family were here.

        “you should tell me about the nightmare, we’ve been through some magical things too” mr. Oh suddenly came towards Sooji and sat with her the bench. Mrs. Oh gave both of us a tea and smiled before she left them.

        “i never thought that it was a nightmare. If i compare it to what i sees right now, i couldn’t tell it was a nice dream too. My dream was totally different from the reality, i mean, here in this life.”

        “enjoy it”

        “what?”
        “enjoy your life know. You have Sungjae, he’s the best. You have lived well, you have three beautiful daughters, and your dad is still alive. Sungjae is healthy, too. Now all the nightmares is gone” mr. Oh tapped Sooji’s shoulder and she smiled at him.

        “MOOOM” hyojung called Sooji from the swings that were kinda pretty far. “COME PLAY WITH US” she called Sooji and she smiled, Sooji also found out that Sungjae was smiling too.

        He was glad that you were back.

        “alright” Sooji got up from her seat and turned to Mr. Oh. “sorry abeoji, i need to handle these babies” both of them chuckled and Sooji ran to her family.

        They had a beautiful time there. All of a sudden, hyojung and Hyuna got off from the swings and told Sooji and Sungjae to sat on the swings so that both of them could pushed their parents on the swing.

        “mom” hyojung called. “yeah?” Sooji asked.

        “what kind of teenagers are you when you were high school? Was you some kind of naughty girls just like in the tv? Or the one who got bullied so much?” hyojung’s question had made both you and Sungjae brusted into laugh.

        “aigoo” you said before you continued, “you should make her stop watching those drama when i was dying there” Sungjae couldn’t help it but admitted it, he was stressed out until he didn’t even know that his daughters watched those craps.

        “your mom is” Sungjae looked up to the sky then to Sooji. “she wasn’t that naughty, she was a good girl. She was so calm and nice, and kinda cry baby too. But she was amazing, more than anyone that i ever met” he never stopped looking at you.

        “appa” Sooji, Sungjae, hyojung and Hyuna fell silent when they heard a cute voice that was calling Sungjae with ‘appa’. They looked at their left and found Hyerin was there while standing and giggled.

        They still remained silent, they were shocked.

        Hyerin pointed at Sooji, “eomma” then she pointed at Sungjae, “appa”

        “OH MY GOD HYERIN!!! I’M A PROUD MOM”

        “HOLY HYERIN!!!”

        “HOL

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter