Getting Know Each Other Again

Hide & Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

        “you too? What does it means?” sooji asked. Junmyeon giggled, he thought that sooji knew what was he meant before.

        “nevermind” he rubbed sooji’s head and got up, heading to his bedroom and left sooji there.

        “don’t sleep too late” junmyeon smiled before he closed the door. Sooji didn’t moved, she just sat there and trying to figured out what just junmyeon said. was that mean that junmyeon also used to be her friend?

        Or maybe, he felt the same way just like sungjae? She didn’t know. “it’s ridiculous”

 

 

        “we’ll go now!” said sungjae to junmyeon who watched them leave by sungjae’s motorcycle to their school.

         sooji sighed, she felt weird with sungjae. Even weirder after the last conversation.

        She sat right behind sungjae and could only pray to God to not made things became any weirder than this. “hold on tight”

        “i am”

        “not like that”

        “not like what? I’m holding your jacket right now”

        “that’s what i mean, don’t hold my jacket”

        “then how am i supposed to-“

        “just hug me or you’ll fall” he said as he started the engine. Holy, there was no way that she was going to hug him now but there was no other choice either.

        so she decided to hug him than fall down from the motorcycle.

        When they were arrived, she saw that there were some male seniors that she could guess that they were sungjae’s friends.

         When they saw sungjae was with sooji, they were suprised since they knew that sungjae had never date anyone before.

       “sooji? Why did you came to- oh yeah, both of you now live together....” said sungjong and the other friends were suprised.

        “great talk, lee sungjong” said sungjae as he helped sooji to got off from the motorcycle.

        “hey! I’m sorry” sungjong replied. Before his friends start to think negative, sungjae explained to them to the very detail and because sungjae was the captain and ‘almost’ everyone was afraid of him, they believed on sungjae.

        “now let’s start the practice, are you sure that you’re okay in here? i mean, you can go with bomi if you want to”

        “bomi will come here, i’ve told her to be here”

        “alright then, wait for me, okay?”

        “alright, just go”

        “aish, this kid, never change at all. We’ll get an ice cream after this, save some space in your tummy” sungjae winked before he stepped into the male changing room.

         sooji blinked, she didn’t understand sungjae who could change so fast. Sungjae acted weird yesterday as if he was mad, and now, he became the old sungjae.

 

        “isn’t it weird? i mean, how could he change so fast?” sooji asked to bomi. Both of them were sitting on the bench right beside the soccer field.

         They were watching the football club exercising. “maybe he’s trying to hide his true emotion from you”

        “but why?”

        “don’t you ever think that he probably likes you?”

        “i-i don’t, since we were just a kids back then”

        “i think that he likes you. he never have any girlfriend here”

        “none!?”

        “absolutely none, people thought that he were gay. But if they heard about your story, they’ll say that sungjae is having a crush you” said bomi.

     

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter