Signs

Hide & Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last night, sungjae’s parents arrived at korea to looked after sungjae. sooji couldn’t wait to go home though it still a few hours later.

She was at her class with bomi beside her. “so? How’s sungjae sunbaenim?” she asked to sooji. “well, he’s fine, though he was asking me some stupid request”you told her.

“let me guess, marry you now?”

“no, i’m glad it isn’t that marrying thing. It’s just, he wanted to break rules with me”

“that sounds cute, though”

“yah, if you were at the drama then it sounds cute. But here we are, in real life. that when we break rules, we’re going to get into a jail and return a few years later” sooji sighed as she sipping to her juice.

Bomi sighed, “so, do you want to do it or not?”

“but if i’m not doing it, he might going to get mad at me and i don’t want it to happens” sooji put his head on the table and groaned. Bomi stopped herself from drinking her juice and looked at sooji, “why you didn’t want it to happend?”

  “because i care about it” she said without raised her head. Bomi rolled her eyes as she said, “other things such as humanity or you care about him, tell me what you have inside your heart right now or i’ll spill it”

“alright alright!” sooji yelled loud enough to make the whole class were staring right to her. sooji closed her eyes and groaning all over again, “i like him, okay?”

 

        Before sooji went to the hospital to meet sungjae, she decided to went downtown to bought some food for sungjae and herself. After she bought some, she went to the bus station to went to the hospital where sungjae stayed.

        Then she passed a cemetary where her dad was burried. She smiled, maybe this was the right time to talked to him. sooji went to her dad’s grave and sat right in front of it.

she smiled, “hi dad, how’s thing’s going in another life?” she asked. “i just wanted to say to you that the things that i hope never happend to me, is happening right now. sometimes, i think that my life is pretty stinks. I hate the fact that you’re gone now and i have no dad. but you always say to me tha i shouldn’t compare my life to anyone, so i’m trying not to” sooji looked down as she felt that she was going to cry.

        “and then that sungjae came into my life again and made me feel like something lost had came back to me. which i didn’t know why. Maybe, maybe all this time i’m missing him. it’s just, i’m too busy to complaining about how’s things going on while my heart is missing someone” sooji stood up and grabbed all her things.

        “and i’m not going to lose him”

 

        Sungjae’s parents were right inside his room. sungjae smiled all the time he explained about how’s things ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter