Thank You

Hide & Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        Sungjae called Sungjong to joined her and bomi to investigate the house. the three of them made sure that no one followed them behind.

they were also beware of the CCTV around the house, in case if ahyoung put some. They wore a hat and a mask, to covered their face.

        Sungjae broke the window glass and Sungjong and Sungjae made it inside. Bomi waited outside so she could signaled them if anyone came closer.

        “where is she? Yuri noona?? Yuri noona??” Sungjae called her all over but no one answered. Sungjong and Sungjae didn’t gave up, they kept searching for places that she might stayed.

        “Sungjae!” Sungjong called him as he could feel that the cupboard was being locked. “it’s locked, let’s open it” Sungjae and Sungjong immediatly took a hammer that they found right on the kitchen counter.

        Sungjae and Sungjong hit the cupboard real hard until it got broken. Sungjae could see there was a girl inside, and she was unconcious.

“IT’S HER!” said Sungjae. “BOMI! CALL THE POLICE!” bomi immediatly called the police while Sungjae and Sungjong tried to get her out of the cupboard.

        When they finally made it, they brought Yuri outside and then the cops came, followed by Mrs. Kwon. “s-Sungjae?” Yuri woke up and found she was being carried by Sungjong. “noona, stay awake. You’re safe now!”

“how’s Sooji?”

        “she’s fine, she’ll be happy to hear you finally comeback”

        “j-junmyeon...”

        “junmyeon hyung is also fine, nuna”

        “n-no, i mean, junmyeon.....” Yuri couldn’t speak well since she felt weak, she also could feel anxiety in herself after being locked for days.

“tell Sooji to stay away from junmyeon”

 

        Sooji stayed at the soccer field with bomi. She felt so happy that finally Yuri came home. The officer said that she’s been kidnapped, while the culprit was unknownwhere to be found.

But Sooji didn’t care about that, as long as her sister was safe right here. “so? Do you have plan today? Or are you going to spend your day with your sister all day?” she asked and Sooji chuckled. “i’m going to meet my dad today after school, alone”

        “really?”

        “yeah”

        “what are you going to say to him?”

        “i’ll say everything that had been bothering me, everything”

        “about your feelings also?” bomi asked as she his ice cream and looking at Sooji. she smiled weakly, her feelings towards Sungjae?

she didn’t even understand it, she thought she liked him but she didn’t have any proof to support that statement. Today was Sungjae’s birthday, and Sooji was going to pretend as she forgot about it.

she just wanted to gave him a revenge since Sungjae and her family also pranked her on her birthday. “what are you doing to give him?” bomi asked. “i don’t know, i don’t even thinking of any gift. I’ll think about it later, let’s go bomi-ah”

 

        When the school has finished, Sooji rushed out from school so Sungjae couldn’t find her. she went to the cemetary that were pretty close to her house.

she wanted to visit her dad, just like what she told bomi.

Sooji stood right in front of her dad’s gravestone. she smiled, she missed her dad so much but at least he didn’t have to feel the same thing that her family has been through.

Moreover, when Yuri was kidnapped. If her dad was still alive, she was sure that he might going to be the person who got so panic more than anyone.

        “hi dad” she said. “it’s Sooji, things run well with the oh’s son. Though i didn’t know where is junmyeon oppa now, he has been acting strange too”

        “for Sungjae...” Sooji sighed. “i didn’t know what’s this feeling, but after months since i met him again, i feel safe and happy again. after you were gone, i didn’t even remember how it feels like to be happy” she chuckled.

        Sooji continued,“i guess that this is because of i feel his presence again after a long time. Maybe, maybe i fall in love with him. i don’t know well about my own feelings, but if this warm and joyful feelings called love, then i am falling in love”

 

        As Sooji came back home, she saw Yuri was with her mom. both of them were hanging out right at the backyards. Mrs. Kwon spent time more with Yuri since she had to make Yuri forget about the incident that had happened.

        Sooji smiled. She put her backpack on the couch then she went to the backyards. “hey” she said. mrs. Kwon and Yuri smiled and greet her.

“how do you feel? Get any better?” she asked. “yeah, don’t be worried about me”

        “how the hell? I didn’t know how to not be worry, eonni”

        “listen to me, everyone giving their attention to me. but i don’t want to make you focus on me while you have something to thinking about, something not only me”

        “eonni, stop being so dramatic. I don’t even have someone in my mind except you” Sooji rolled her eyes and chuckled. And Mrs. Kwon and Yuri looked at each other with a mocking smile. “mom” Yuri called her mom.

        “i think our Sooji is too innocent for love” Yuri winked. Sooji knew what was this meant, she must be reffered to Sungjae. Sooji grinned and decided to get back inside the house before Sungjae arrived.

Of course she still wanted to prank Sungjae.

 

        Junmyeon stayed in a cafe. he had been stayed in his friend’s house since he didn’t want to come home yet after he found out that ahyoung was behind the tragedy when Yuri suddenly missing.

Junmyeon looked at his coffee that was on the table, he suddenly lost his appetite. He decided to st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter