Snow Flower

Hide & Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NOW PLAYING +++ Snow Flower – Park Hyosin.

 

        Sooji and bomi were walking along the school’s coridor. Sooji was telling bomi about what happened last night with Sungjae and bomi couldn’t help it but screamed exitedly.

Since she knew that this was the begining of their love story. “I WANT TO HEAR MORE” bomi continued to screamed, ignoring all the stares they got.

Right before Sooji could tell her more, suddenly Sungjong ran to them and suprised them to death. “oppa! What happened?” bomi asked.

“SUNGJAE!” Sungjong couldn’t speak properly since he was tired of running, so he should catched some air. “what’s with Sungjae?” it was Sooji’s turn to ask.

“Sungjae got into a hospital! He suddenly passed out at the field!” said Sungjong. Sooji was suprised. She immediatly ran out of the building without any premission and went to the bus station so that she could go to the hospital.

Sooji left her bags and every her belongings at the class, for a moment, she didn’t care about it at all. She felt horrified. She was afraid that something will happened to Sungjae.

it suprised herself a lot since Sungjae seemed okay last night, he looked well. Sooji was about to cry but she knew that she was in a bus, people might will gave her a strange look.

        As Sooji arrived, she saw Yuri and her mom was there. But Junmyeon wasn’t there. Sooji immediatly catched up with them and they were very suprised to found Sooji outside the school in this hour.

        “what are you doing here!? aren’t you supossed to be in school???” Yuri asked. “i don’t want to be at school! Sungjae is sick and i want to be here for him!” Sooji defended herself.

        Mrs. Kwon nooded at Yuri and both of them didn’t talk much later. Sooji couldn’t help it but began to cry, she was afraid. Sungjae was too often to get into a hospital, a normal person wouldn’t be like this.

He always got sick.

        And then, the doctor came out from the room. “how’s his condition!?” Sooji asked with panic feelings. “his condition got worser than before, i’d like to tell his family that he has to stay here until he get better” he said.

        “what’s happening to him!? is there something that i didn’t know????”
        “miss, from his health record, he already got sick since years ago”

        “what.....i-i didn’t know”

        Suddenly, Junmyeon came and suprised her mom, Yuri and Sooji. The three of them never thought that he’ll come here instead running away than to talk to them.

        “Don’t tell it to her, Sungjae decided to keep it a secret for the family” Junmyeon stopped the doctor for telling the truth. “i’m sorry, excuse me” the doctor bowed down before he left the them.

        “what’s happening to Sungjae? please someone tell me!” Sooji kneeled down and cried, Sooji knew that Sungjae was okay now but she was still afraid that the same thing will happend again.

Sooji didn’t want Sungjae to get sick anymore. Junmyeon said, “Sooji, Sungjae didn’t want you to know”

        “but why? Why the heck he hide it from me?”

        “Junmyeon!” Yuri called his name rudely, which made Sooji wondered about why the heck Yuri suddenly felt pissed. Since she didn’t know anything.

“come with me” she walked away and followed with Junmyeon right behind them. “mom” Sooji called her mom.

“is there something wrong?” Sooji asked. Mrs. Kwon knew that she shouldn’t tell the real thing to her since Sooji might will get a heart attack.

        Mrs. Kwon patted her daughter and faked a smile, “they need to discuss something, honey”

 

        Yuri stopped herself right in front of Junmyeon. She didn’t turn her back to Junmyeon. It made Yuri felt even more mad since Junmyeon came without even saying sorry or explain about the that had happened.

“Yuri....” he whispered. Yuri turned around, “do you have any idea about what happened to me back then? Do you know how painful it was? While i was being tortured there, she kept calling me with Sooji’s name instead of mine! And with that, i knew that you faked my identity without even my knowing!”

        “it happened since when you just came back! Ahyoung was there and she thought that Sooji was you! i didn’t know it at the first place but then she said that Sooji has a brown wavy hair, and i knew that she misunderstood”

        “don’t you have any idea to explain it to her?? how could you be so cruel towards me?!”

        “i wanted to!” Junmyeon yelled back. “it’s just that i was afraid that she’ll hurt Sooji, and i thought that she might going to know it by herself but then this thing happened. You were gone, kidnapped and threaten by her”

        “you’re such a jerk, i can’t believe we’re friends” Yuri scoffed and she walked a few steps away before she stopped, “i appreciate that you were trying to protect my sister, really. But what you’ve done to me was unforgiveable” with that, she left.

 

        Sungjae slowly opened his eyes as he found himself right inside a hospital room. he could tell that it was night already since there was a window right a few feets from his bed.

the sky had turned dark, now where was Sooji?

        Sungjae grabbed his phone to call Sooji but then no one answered. He began to felt very worried, knowing that Sooji wasn’t here.

after a few times tried to call Sooji, suddenly someone barged into the room and suprised Sungjae. it was Sooji, she looked very hurry.

        “Sooji? What happened?” he asked. Sooji immediatly bursted into tears and hugged Sungjae as tight as she could, she was afraid that Sungjae isn’t going to wake up.

        “YOU !” Sooji hit his back a few times with no energy at all. Sungjae knew that Sooji just felt worried of him, so Sungjae kept Sooji in his hug while she was crying loudly.

        “you called me and i immediatly ran here” Sooji said as she sobbed. Sooji let herself go from Sungjae’s embrace and sat right in front of Sungjae. both of them stared at each other for a few seconds.
        “i’m sorry for making you worried”

        “you should be...”

        “what did the doctor said to you?”

        “he said that you won’t be able to go home” Sooji sighed. “so i think you have to stay here” Sungjae felt sad too, since he knew that he couldn’t go to school to keep Sooji safe and spent time with her like doing something.

Or maybe, doing nothing. Doing nothing could be beautiful if it was with Sooji.

        “it’s okay, we can call each other” Sungjae tried not to look sad. He continued, “if you call me late at night and too tired to even say hello, i will listen to your silence until you fall asleep” as he carresed Sooji’s cheek.

        And then, someone showed up right on the door. It was Mr. Oh, no other but Sungjae’s dad. he looked worried, so worried. Mr. Oh immediatly went to his son and checked his condition, while Sooji decided to stayed a r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter