Missing You

Hide & Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NOW PLAYING +++ Officially Missing You - GEEKS.        

        “HOLYING S WHAT HAPPENED WHAT IS WRONG WHY THE HELL I GET INTO CAR CRASH WITH SUNGJAE WHAT THE ”

        Sooji screamed. She didn’t get it, she didn’t know why did she felt like being in a car crash. And when she woke up, her head was spinning around.

        Sooji just realized that she was in a hospital. She immediatly panicked, she should’ve died! She believed that she was died! She about to got out from the bed but then her mom hold her, “Sooji oh my god you wake up! Honey ,what are you doing!?”

        “MOM I NEED TO SEE SUNGJAE!!” Sooji screamed, she didn’t want to lose him. “but why?” her mom asked as if nothing ever happened, was she trying to lie to her?

        “MOM I CAN’T LOSE HIM LIKE I LOSE DAD!”

        “lose dad? What do you mean? Honey, you just wake up after your coma please calm down! The doctor will be here” then within seconds, the doctor came and checked Sooji’s continued. she didn’t understand, coma?

Why did her mom looked so confused when she told her about her dad? “she just have a little shock, but suprisingly, her condition is now fine”

        “d-doctor!”

        “yes, Sooji?”

        “first of all, how long i had been in coma? And second, where’s Sungjae?”

        “how long? You had been in coma for almost 4 months and 4 days!” and Sooji was shocked, been in coma for 4 months was like a zombie. she asked again, “and where’s Sungjae?”

        “Sungjae? Who’s Sungjae?”

        “doctor! Please! I didn’t want to lose anyone after my da-“

        “honey” someone walked into Sooji’s room and it was.....it was her dad. And he was alive! HE WAS IN ALIVE! she screamed and ran down from her bed and hugged him so tight, the three of them were confused.

        “honey, you wake up!” Mr. Kwon hugged Sooji back. “OH MY GOD DAD HOW CAN YOU GET BACK TO LIFE!?” she asked, she really missed him. She really really missed him so much.

        “w-what?”

        “i don’t know what’s happening to her, she had been acting weird...” said Mrs Kwon. But Sooji still felt confused. She didn’t understand why did everthing changed after she woke up from her coma.

        “but mom, dad is died....i mean, right before i get coma.....dad is died....” Sooji began to cried and Mr. Kwon immediatly hugged her even more, “shh, it’s only a nightmare”

        “so....Sungjae isn’t exist? Is it all only a dream? A dream for ing 4 months? Then what am i? Still in junior high school? And eonni still in busan?” Sooji asked a lot of question and their parents were stayed quiet.

        Sooji brusted into tears as she walked away to the window and cried, she felt so sad. She felt so broken to know that Sungjae didn’t exist.

        Sooji already fell in love with him.

        “I WANT SUNGJAE TO BE REAL!” Sooji cried as loud as she could and then someone walked into the room, “I’M HERE BABY I’M HERE I’M HERE HOLY SHE’S WAKE UP” it was Sungjae.

        Sooji’s eyes widened, She didn’t understand......they said that it was only a nightmare, she thought that Sungjae didn’t exist. So it wasn’t a dream? It wasn’t supposed to be a dream! But her dad was alive.

        And why the hell Sungjae was in a work suit?

        Sungjae stood there, he was suprised to find Sooji messed up and crying. She could see that he really missed her, Sungjae wanted to hug her but Sooji still looked shocked.

        “oh my god....Sungjae...you’re not dead! B-but someone said that both of us dead!”

        “b-baby, why?”

        “we have a car crash, someone hit us with a car and then everything became slow and i put myself right next to you so we ended up get hit with a car together....”

        “baby, it’s a nightmare”

        “so the accident it’s not real?”

        “it never happened, baby”

        “t-then, how about the Tuberculosis?”

        “holy, baby” Sungjae dared himself to walked closer to Sooji, “you’ve been in a terrible nightmare, i’m so sorry” Sungjae hugged her and Sooji couldn’t help it but cry in his arm.

        “t-then if it’s not real, then why the hell i was in coma for 4 months???” Sooji asked. Sungjae put Sooji on the bed and laid her down, Sungjae sat on the bed while her parents were sitting on the couch.

        “you were in the room with Hyerin and then she told me that you looked so scared when you looked out of the window. You suddenly passed out and never woke up for 4 months” Sungjae explained, Sooji didn’t even remember about it.

        “Hyerin? Who’s Hyerin?” Sooji asked. She never knew someone named Hyerin, ever. “uh, Sungjae” Mr. Kwon stood up and walked to Sungjae.

        “she has a little shock, and her memories haven’t come up yet, she might didn’t remember them” Mr. Kwon tapped Sungjae’s shoulder and Sungjae replied it with a thin smiled, “them? Who are they?”

        Then suddenly

        “EOOMMMAAA”

        “EOMMA! HOLY COW MOM IS WAKE UP”

        “EOMMA”

        “MY SISTER”

        “AUNTIE! OMG AUNTIE!”

        “SISTER IN LAWWWW”

        Sooji’s mind suddenly  got some brainfreeze. She dind’t even remember a half of the people around her. And the girls that called her ‘eomma’ that was now hugging her until they jumped to the bed.

        And then there was Yuri, she l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter