Wrong Things

Hide & Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        Winter has come. Junmyeon was right in front of his campus. He only looked at his phone that has sooji’s picture on it. he sighed, he knew that the conffesion had made sooji felt weird to him and she was avoiding junmyeon all day.

        “!” he cursed as he hit himself. Just about when he about to go somewhere else and skipped today’s college, someone knocked on his window.

It was ahyoung. “oh-oh, someone is upset” she grinned. “go away, ahyoung”
        “you can’t make me, junmyeon. Anyway, i heard you met with seungyeol few days ago”

        “how did you know?”

        “duh? I know everything. Where are you going?”

        “to the place that there’s no you”

        “haha very funny” ahyoung rolled her eyes. junmyeon shut the window up and drove away, left ahyoung there. Junmyeon might think that ahyoung only playing with him, but she wasn’t.

she was smart to this thing, she even could kill if she have to.

        Ahyoung took out her phone and she immediatly called a help from her friends. “go kidnap her” and with that, the phone was broke off.

Ahyoung smirked, she wasn’t stupid. She could get whatever she wanted, anyway.

 

        “noona, is sooji already wake up?” sungjae asked to yuri who was inside the kitchen. “aniya, i think she’s still sleeping. Let her be, today is holiday” yuri replied and sungjae respond it with a slight noods.

He was about to asked sooji to go take a walk in the first day of winter, but it seemed like sooji didn’t want to go now. “noona, can i ask you something?” sungjae asked and yuri nooded as she put the dirty plate inside the sink.

“do you ever meet junmyeon’s hyung friend? A girl named kim ahyoung” he continued. “is she the girl who once came here and act so cold towards me?”

        “maybe it’s her, noona, i just want you to be careful”

        “why?”

        “because....she’s going to hurt you, she’s jealous”

        “oh i get it” yuri made a ‘o’ sign with . “don’t be so ridiculous, maybe she’s not that bad” yuri smiled before she went upstairs.

Sungjae didn’t know how to tell it to yuri, if he told her the truth, yuri might will know about junmyeon’s feelings and probably will help him instead of sungjae.

        Sooji walked downstairs with a sleepy face in her pajamas. Sungjae heard someone walked downstairs and he found out that it was sooji.

a smile immediatly painted on his face. Sooji couldn’t really see clearly so sooji didn’t actually realized that sungjae was waiting for her right in front of the stairs.

In case she’ll fall over. And what he predicted was right.

        “OH!” sooji screamed and it was such a lucky thing that sungjae catch sooji right on time. Sungjae chuckled, “be careful, fool” then he dragged sooji to the sink.

Sooji didn’t know what was he going to do since sooji were still so sleepy. Sungjae turned the knop and the water fell down. he immediatly washed sooji’s face with a cold water that suprising her.

“ WHAT IS THAT” she screamed out of her lungs since the water was so cold. Sooji jerked away and it made sungjae laughing.

        “STOP LAUGHING YOU PIECE OF ”

        “alright alright! Go wear something warmer”

        “it’s been so cold since last night, what the happened?”

        “don’t you remember?”

        “about what? I don’t know”

        “today is winter!” sooji’s eyes got widened as she ran to the window and found that the snow was falling from the sky. She couldn’t help it but smiled widely, she felt so happy.

        Then sooji stopped herself for smiling. She felt a thick blanket was around her shoulder. Sooji looked back and found sungjae was there, already starring at her.

sooji gulped, sungjae looked so good. “isn’t it beautiful?” sungjae wrapped his arms again sooji’s body, and sooji couldn’t do anything since she was already speechless.

“s-sungjae” she suttered. “aish, don’t be that nervous. Just be like this, it’s keeping me more warmer than any jackets and hot packs will do” he smiled foolishly as he closed his eyes and put his chin on your head.

He hummed a song and you could hear that his voice wasn’t bad at all. Okay, just chill out, you thought. Sungjae turned sooji’s around and he said, “let’s go outside!”

 

        “oh, junmyeon. Where are you going now?” yuri asked to junmyeon who just about to went downstairs. “i’ll go to meet my friends, yul” he said.

        “anyway, i want to ask something”

        “what is it?”

        “sungjae just told me about your girl-friend, that girl, you know”

        “oh that girl, what is it?”

        “he said that she’ll do something bad to me since she felt jealous. Junmyeon, told her that we didn’t even have any relationship. I don’t want any misunderstanding” said yuri.

Junmyeon could only gulped and nooded at her. he didn’t know how to explain all of it to yuri. If he did, then all the secrets will revealed and it wasn’t going to be safe for him and sooji also.

        “junmyeon, are you okay?” yuri asked him again since he suddenly fell silent. “ne, i’ll go now. bye” junmyeon continued walking downstairs and grabbed his key before drove away with his car.

 

        Sungjae looked at sooji who was having fun by herself along the road. Sooji smiled all tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter