Akward.

Hide & Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* 2 UPDATES FOR TODAY

 

        “welcome home!” as sooji arrived at her house, she found junmyeon was there on the couch, reading some books.

        Junmyeon was a college students, but he got his holiday now and spent his time with books.

        Different from sungjae, sungjae loved sports so much. “ne, annyeonghaseyo oppa” sooji bowed at him.

        “aniya, don’t be too formal to me” he said with that angelic smile, he looked so handsome, sooji thought.

         in the same time, sungjae got into the house and looked at both of them that started to getting along more than himself with sooji.

         And he knew what to do.

        “hyung, how’s ahyoung nuna?”

        “ahyoung? she’s doing fine” junmyeon said with a glared at sungjae, knew what was his purpose to asked about that.

        sooji was confused at first, and she figured it out that probably that ahyoung was junmyeon’s girlfriend.

        Well, she almost got attracted by junmyeon though. “is it his girlfriend?” sooji asked to sungjae who walked upstairs in front of her.

        “ex, actually”

        “then you shouldn’t remind him about that”

        “it’s okay, we play jokes, when will yuri noona come back?”

        “i don’t know, she said she’ll arrive soon, she also said that she didn’t feeling so well”

        “is she sick?”

        “i don’t know” sooji bit her own lips, she was concerned to her older sister that lived by herself in busan.

        She wanted yuri to be back soon, so sooji could watch her everytime and protect her. “don’t be sad” sungjae stopped sooji to get upstairs and both of them ended up looking at each other.

        “i’ll be here, i’ll be your oppa when yuri nuna isn’t home” he said. sooji thought that sungjae only joking, that was why sooji suddenly laughed.

        she was happy, knowing that she actually got 2 brothers in this house. but sungjae? She felt weird with that guy, she didn’t felt any family bond with him.

        with sungjae, it was different.

       “why did you laughed?”

        “you aren’t serious about it, right? you want to be my oppa? But why?” sooji asked but sungjae couldn’t answer it. there was something that sungjae held for so long, but he didn’t want to express it to her now.

        he didn’t want sooji to hate her now, he wanted to fix everything with her.

        “because....i want to”

        “but why me? why did you act so nice towards me even though i didn’t even remember you? why didn’t you just give up and act like we just a person that just knew each other a few days ago?” said sooji.

       “you want to restart everything? You want to reset all of our memory?”

        “we were kids, nothing matters” sooji let out her hands from sungjae and walked to her bedroom, left sungjae speachless on the stairs.

        He admitted that he was glad that sooji didn’t changed at all,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter