Not Stranger.

Hide & Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“NO SHE DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT A GUY WHO WILL LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE WITH ME FOR GOD’S SAKE” sooji screamed on the guy who walked so calmly right in front of her.

as if he didn’t mind to live in the same roof with her. he didn’t, he absolutely didn’t mind since he remembered all the fun he had with sooji.

Though sooji forgot about it. “just breath okay, breath!” sungjae put his hand on his chest and thought sooji to breath.

       “holy god how am i suppose to live with 2 guys in my house!?” sooji asked frustatedly. “listen, if i told you about what we always did long time ago, you would freak out and put yourself in the middle of the road”

“what did we do!?”

      “well, i have the best memory in my family so i can tell you everything. But first, we need to sit down somewhere” sungjae looked around and he found a park and it has a bench on it.

      sungjae took sooji’s hand and put sooji on the bench while he standing right in front of her. “well, since we met, we always play together everytime. Even our parents sometimes said that we acted too far...”

      “WHAT’S THE MEANING BY TOO FAR”

      “yeah...i always kissed you”

      “s-so i’ve lost my first kiss since i WAS YOUNG!?”

      “shocking huh?”

 

 

        “MOOOOOM WE NEED TO TALK” sooji banged the door in hurried with sungjae right behind her. sooji didn’t know that there was his stuff already in her house, worser, her mom didn’t even say anything about it.

        instead of her mom, there was another guy inside her house who opened the door for her. he smiled, he has more that angelic aura than what sungjae has, it was a satanic aura.

        “sooji! Look at you! you’ve grown up!”

        “d-do i know you?” sooji asked, she still felt confused and forgot about his old childhood memories.

        “ah, i’m junmyeon, sungjae’s hyung. Come in!” junmyeon opened the door for sooji and when she stepped right inside the house, all she was looking for was her mom.

        “honey! You’re home!” sooji found her mom right at the backyards. Sooji threw her bags away and went to catched up with her mom.

“MOM YOU DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT GUYS WHO WILL LIVED WITH US”

        “yeah, i didn’t tell you because you’ll freak out if you know about it”

        “AND NOW I’M MORE FREAK OUT THAN I SHOULD BE”

        “relax, honey, their parents lived abroad and they count on me to take care of them. treat them as your oppas, okay? You used to be so close with sungjae, you even-“

        “STOP. DON’T. I KNOW ABOUT IT AND I HAVE NO PLAN TO HEAR IT AGAIN”

        “well, okay, suit yourself” sooji left her mom who was gradening and when she stepped right inside her house, she found sungjae was at upstairs peeked into her bedroom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter