Mr. Oh

Hide & Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE T-T I'LL UPDATE TWICE FOR THE APOLOGIZE GIFT

“when will it stop raining” yuri scoffed as she looked out the window. Sooji and her mom was preparing a dinner meanwhile yuri was busy looking at the rain.“eonni, would you help us or what?” sooji asked and crossed her arm.

“let me just do your work, go call the guys upstairs” yuri took over the knife that sooji was holding and then sooji went upstairs to woke sungjae up. Sungjae was tired, that was why he slept away.

sooji knocked on sungjae’s door and found out that he didn’t answer. Sooji turned the door knop and found sungjae was sleeping.

With his uniforms on the bed.

  “sungjae-ah, let’s go. Dinner is ready” sooji shook sungjae’s body but he wouldn’t move, not even an inch.

Sooji sighed, he was such a cow. Sooji sat right next to sungjae and looked at his face, sooji knew that she should have just let sungjae go home earlier than to asked him to go to a stationary store with her.

“i’m sorry” said sooji as she folded her lips. It was just a trivial things, but sooji felt sorry. And worried about him. he checked sungjae’s body temperature and it wasn’t hot, but a little bit too cold for human's normal temperature. Sooji thought that he must be sick, and she wasn’t sure that she should woke him up from his sleep.

Slowly, sungjae’s hand went towards sooji’s which was on sungjae’s forehead. As he reached her hand,

sungjae opened one of his eyes and smiled at her. that action made sooji felt nervous and her face turned red.

“d-dinner is ready, i thought you were sick” she said, sungjae knew that she was nervous.

“i never sick”

“blah whatever, let’s go”

“sooji-ah, are you starting to worry about me?”

“I’m a human, of course i care about everyone”

“that’s not what i mean, you know what the actuall means”

“i know, i’m just trying not to get my hopes up”

“you think i’m going to trick you?”

“isn’t that what people always do?”

“not me”

“maybe, especially, you. listen, i’ve dated once before and that guy didn’t make sense at all” sooji rolled her eyes as she started to stand up. Sungjae was suprised, she had dated someone before?

did he hurt her? sungjae immediatly stood up and pulled sooji’s hand and in the end, sooji ended up sat on sungjae’s lap.

“omo!” she yelped.

“you dated with whom!?”

“you don’t know him, just let me go”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter