Kisseu

Hide & Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

        Right when sooji and sungjae made it to their house, the skies had turned darker. It seemed like it was going to rain soon.

         “it’s going to rain” said sooji when she saw the water that fell down from the sky. “you know what we always do in raining time?” sungjae asked.

        “what?” sooji raised her eyebrows. “we always played under the rain. We danced, sang along, just like a kids” sungjae smiled as he remembered about what both of them used to did.

         Sooji chuckled, she couldn’t imagine that a girl like her ever did that kind of thing.

        “you have to get ready, oh sungjae” said sooji as he reached the stairway to upstairs. Sungjae felt confused, he didn’t know what she meant. “ready of what?”

        “as you can see, it’s raining”

        “yeah, so?”

        “so the wifi connection will be poor”

        “.....”

        “then you have to learn to sleep early!” then sooji left him right in front of the window. Sungjae chuckled, sooji did felt worried about him.

        but there was a problem, no wifi, and wifi is life. sungjae knew that the wifi connection was poor in the middle of the rain season since the distance between his room and the wifi connection was pretty far.

        And the faster one was in sooji’s room.

        And he knew what to do, anyway.

        Hacking. he could only hope that sooji wouldn't be mad.

 

        Junmyeon just about to go home after his class but suddenly, it was raining so he decided to be at cafe for awhile until the rain stops.

        All he could think about was sooji. He didn’t know how to get her back, while she always spent her time with sungjae.

         He wanted to take her out but sungjae always made a plan to get rid of him.

        “i’m his hyung, he should show some respect” complained junmyeon to the coffee that stood right in front of him. he knew that he had to do something before sooji fall for sungjae, sooji should know that the one who had been waiting for her not only sungjae but he was also.

        “junmyeon, what a suprise” a girl with a shoulder-length brown hair with a fashionable clothes stood right beside his table.

        it was ahyoung, and junmyeon wished that he didn’t go to that cafe that day. “ahyoung, i can’t believe you’re still alive” junmyeon smiled.

         “cut that off, you know i’m not going to give up on you, sweet cake” ahyoung smiled and decided to sat right in front of junmyeon. Junmyeon wished that a meteor crash the cafe and killed her right then and there.

          He really hated her so much to death. “sweet cake my ” junmyeon let out a hatred chuckle.

          “anyway, about the girl that you picked up at-“

          “don’t do anything to her”

          “sweet cake, i’m not going to do anything”

          “hah, right”

          “no matter how much you protect her, i’m going to find that kwon sooji” ahyoung smirked on junmyeon before got up and left the cafe. Junmyeon was shocked, so ahyoung thought that yuri was sooji?

        But, he thought that it wasn’t a big deal afterall.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter