Crash

Hide & Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NOW PLAYING +++ B.A.P - Crash

 

        Sungjae brought Sooji’s hand and ran together to every section. Sungjae took a cart and gave it to Sooji, “what?” she asked, still felt so confused.

        “just hold it” said Sungjae so she did. Sungjae suddenly took some snacks neatly so that no one will notice and put it inside a cart. crap, he was going to stealing, Sooji thought.

        “um....Sungjae, w-what are you going to do now?” Sooji asked but Sungjae only gave her a smile. “break the rules; broke into a supermarket” he grinned.

        “ugh whatever, i don’t want us to get caught” Sooji groaned as she ran to Sungjae too and helped Sungjae to ‘stole’ the snacks and put it inside the cart.

        Sungjae chuckled when he saw Sooji looked so exited by minutes, she kept tossed the snacks into the cart happily. “are you done yet?” he asked, he didn’t stop watching Sooji jumped around and tossing the snacks away. “yeah” she said.

        “i didn’t know that it could be this fun” Sooji chuckled. “what are we going to do now?” she asked as she looked at Sungjae who was standing next to her while pushing the cart.

        “wrap all this things up and go somewhere”

        “where?”
        “it’s a secret”

                                        

        As they finished, they brought the plastics bag that filled with snacks and went to the han river. People were looking at them with full of confusion, while both of them didn’t care at all.

        “let’s just sit here” Sungjae and Sooji stopped right beside the river. They sat there for a few minutes then Sungjae took out blankets from his bag.

        “what the hell, Sungjae...” Sooji was confused since Sungjae brought blankets. “we’re going to stay here for the night” he said.

        “are you crazy? We’ll freezing to death” Sooji complained but Sungjae shook his head, “we won’t, believe me. It’s summer”

        “you’re so crazy” Sooji tried to look like she intimidated Sungjae but she couldn’t stop smiling at him, his weirdness was something that Sooji always likes.

        They stayed silent for a few minutes. They enjoyed the snacks they stole and the view they got. There weren’t so many people there, so they were safe to get their own alone time.

        “if i could remember” said Sungjae all of a sudden. “you changed a lot since the last time i met you, is that because of your dad’s death?”

        “people said that i’ve changed so much. Well, here’s the truth. I grew up. I stopped letting people push me around all the time. I learned that you can’t always be happy . i accepted reality”

        “well, i don’t care about what you chose to be” Sungjae said with chuckles. “i only care about how long will you choose to be with me” he took Sooji’s hand and held it tight.

        Sooji smiled shyly, holy, she thought. “ah what a relieve” Sungjae spread his arms to the air and laid his body on the ground. “thanks for being with me tonight, and always” Sungjae continued, he was looking at Sooji who sat next to him.

        Sooji laid her body next to Sungjae and looked at him in the eye, “thanks for coming back” and she hugged Sungjae. He was right, it wasn’t that cold anyway.

She didn’t know if it was because of the weather or because of Sungjae. Sooji felt warm.

 

        Mrs. Oh arrived at Mr. Kwon’s cemetary. She was there alone, she decided to went there alone so that she could had a private time with her long-time friend.

        Mrs. Oh walked to the grave with flowers in the basket that she brought. As she found the grave, she smiled and prayed for him before she began the talks.

        “long time no see” Mrs. Oh smiled as she spreaded the flowers on his grave. “your daughters are safe with your wife, they’re so beautiful and they just looks like you”

        “do you remember when we wanted to arrange the marriage between Sungjae and Sooji? So we’re really going to do it. But one little problem is.....Sooji didn’t know that Sungjae was suffering...he has TBC”

        “and we didn’t know how to explain it to her, but she has to know”

 

        Sungjae and Sooji just got back after they spent their night together at Han’s River. They were very happy at that day. Sungjae and Sooji got into the house and found that both of Sungjae’s parents and Junmyeon were right there, waiting for them to arrived.

        “oh, we’re home” said Sungjae and followed with Sooji. They were very confused because the three of them looked so tensed. “is there something wrong?” she asked.

        “please sit down” said Mr. Oh so both of them did. Junmyeon felt worried, he worried about you. He knew how will you react if you knew the truth about Sungjae.

        “we’re going to tell something to you, Sooji” said Junmyeon. Both Sooji and Sungjae looked at each other, they didn’t say anything.

Mrs. Oh gave Sooji a paper, it was a mail from the hospital. It was about the hospital that informed the Oh’s that Sungjae was suffering in Tuberculosis when he was 15 years old.

Which explained why Sungjae always hospitalized.

Sungjae knew what was it, he was suprised. He was about to took the mail away but Mr. Oh stopped him, “Sungjae, don’t. She needs to know”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter