Don't Tell

Hide & Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooji walked to the school that day, alone. sooji  should’ve gone there with sungjae but sungjae was sick at that day. sooji went to his room and found that sungjae was coughing so hard.

Sooji wanted to stay at house for take care of him but he said that she should go to school since there was a big test. Okay, i should focused on my test now, sooji thought.

But well that wasn’t what actually happened.

sooji couldn’t stop thinking about sungjae, about what happened to him. right after the test was over, sooji immediatly ran away from school and went to her house.

she didn’t know why but something pushed her to go home and be with sungjae. As sooji arrived, sooji found junmyeon was there.

He sat on the couch while reading his books. He was suprised when he saw sooji went home early. “i-i’m worried about sungjae, i have to go!” sooji immediatly went upstairs and left junmyeon speechless.

He never thought that he almost late. “o-okay” said junmyeon.Junmyeon sighed as he put his book on the empty spot beside him.

he felt hurt just by heard she said that she was worry about sungjae.

 

        “oppa, gwenchanayo?” sooji asked when she saw junmyeon fell of the bike. Junmyeon didn’t want to make anyone worried, so he said that everything was fine.

“but you’re bleeding” sooji kneeled down and looking at the scar. “i’m fine sooji, go play with sungjae”

        “let me help you”

        “with what?”

        “just see” sooji smiled and she poured the water on his scar. Luckily, she always brought a bottle of water in her bag since she was a kid.

When the scar was already cleaned, sooji put a small green leave on his scar since she got no plester. “done, see? I’m good!” sooji smiled happily and it made junmyeon smiling back at her.

        “thanks, sooji”

        “glad to help, oppa”

 

        He knew that it was weird that he fell for sooji when the event took place, but for him, all the idea about ‘love’ is weird. it’s weird and crazy and no one can tell about the definition of love.

        Everyone experienced the different thing of love, either it’s joyful or hurtful.

        “sooji? Why did you already at home?” yuri asked when she saw her little sister was in front of sungjae’s bedroom. “sungjae is sick and i can’t let him be alone” said sooji while bitting her lips.

        Yuri had no power to get mad at her, but if sungjae was the reason, she knew how to shut from her mom. “okay, i won’t tell mom”

        “nice, thanks eonni!” yuri shook her head and giggled before she went downstairs. Sooji knocked on the door and what she could hear was sungjae’s coughing.

        Sooji decided not to wait for his answer and just barged in the room. “sungjae, are you okay?” she asked with full of worries while sungjae was suprised that sooji was there.

        “why did you came home early?”

        “just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter