Someone From The Past

Hide & Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...

        Sungjae backhugged sooji on his bed. sooji fell silent, she didn’t know how to react. She wanted to let go herself from sungjae and slapped that guy, but she couldn’t.

         but she didn’t want to stay either, it felt strange.

        “i’m going to tell you something” said sungjae. Sooji looked back at sungjae and found he was already staring.

        “there’s a story behind every person. There’s a why they’re the way they are. They aren’t just like that because they wanted to. Something in the past create them, and sometimes it’s impossible to fix it”

        “what’s happend in your past?”

        “i lose you, kwon sooji”

...

 

        It was a break time, sooji and bomi were eating at the cafetaria. They decided to just kept quiet about themself.

       Sungjong and bomi who started to dated each other, and sooji and sungjae who trapped under the rain together.

       They’ve promised not to tell other people about it.

        “so, today is the soccer game match”

        “whoah bomi, since when you like soccer?”

        “i’m not, i’m just telling you since sungjong oppa play there”

        “no wonder...”

        “and, sungjae sunbae also”

        “are you talking about me?”

        suddenly, sungjae appeared and sat right next to sooji. Sooji and bomi rolled their eyes as they continued to eat their lunch.

        Sungjae giggled, he knew that they just talked about him.

         “so, are you going to watch us?” asked sungjae to both of them.“of course, i’ll come. I want to see sungjong oppa for sure” bomi smiled exitedly while sooji still continued to ate her lunch.

         Sungjae and bomi looked at sooji silently, then sooji catched them stared at her.

         “what?” she asked.“are you going to watch my match or not?” asked sungjae.

        Sungjae hoped that sooji will watch him since her appereance must be his moodboster and the one who could made his team win the game.

        It seemed like sooji was his half, and he wouldn’t let go of her.

        “i will, don’t worry” she said. “ahh jinja, i love you so much” sungjae immedialy hugged sooji tightly while bomi secretly took a picture of them since they were so cute.

       “did you guys always do this in the past?” bomi asked. Sooji didn’t asnwer her since sungjae must be the one who knew about their memories.

        “yeah, old times. People might think that we’re siblings when were a little kids, but now, people think that we’re a couple” replied sungjae.

        Bomi chuckled since she knew how nervous sooji was. If she was nervous, sooji would try to avoided the talks by doing something else.

        and bomi could read her face.

        “aren’t you?” asked bomi and sooji suddenly coughed up.

        “YOON BOMI!”

        “HAHAHA YOU’RE SO NERVOUS”

 

        The soccer field already filled by the students from sooji’s school and the other school who be the rival for this soccer competition.

        Bomi and sooji went downstairs to watched them but they still couldn’t found a perfect place. In the corner of her eye, sooji noticed something.

        It was sungyeol, he was talking with the soccer boys.

        “holy ....”sooji cursed. “what happened?” bomi asked but sooji still frozen at her place.

         She totally forgot that this school used to be sung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter