He can forgive but can he forget?

It hurts

GO dragged Mir all the way back to the dorm. Mir's fever was too high and the boy wasn't fully conscious. The maknae was speaking nonsense, making him dragged Mir even faster. It was better if they reached the dorm earlier so he could made Mir rest already.

"Did you take the meds already?" GO asked as he was tucking the struggling Mir into the bed.

"That... Yea, I think." Mir answered while still trying to get out of the blanket. "It's uncomfortable." He whined. GO simply pushed Mir back into the bed by the shoulder and used the blanket to wrap Mir like a newborn baby.

"Are you sure you have taken the meds? Ugh! I can't trust your words right now. I'll ask Kyungho hyung later. Hey! Stop struggling!" GO warned. "Woah!" Due to Mir's continuous wriggling, he couldn't make the maknae stayed still in the bed and ended up falling onto Mir with a yelp as his feet stuck in the heap of blanket, the result from his struggle to make Mir stay put on the bed.

A puff of air was knocked out of Mir's lungs when GO's heavy body fall on him. He grunted and stopped squirming right after.

"Cheolyong?" GO called and almost panicking when he saw no reaction or some sorts from the younger but exhaled a relieved breath when he realized the maknae just fall asleep. "What a kid..." He commented while picking himself up. He whisked out his phone and texted their manager if Mir had already take medicine before he went out to the kitchen and bathroom.

Just in five minutes, he was back in Mir's room with a small basin of icy cold water and a thermometer. He put the basin on the table by the bedside and loomed over the sleeping maknae. He used his thumb to open up the maknae's mouth carefully by pushing it on Mir's chin. Mir whined a lot when he was sick and he continued his whining when he was awoken again by GO's annoying moves to peel open his lips. The younger kept flailing his hands to get GO's bothering hand off of his chin even when his eyes were hardly opened in a narrow slit. 

"Just get this thing in your mouth!" GO scolded.

Hearing that offending tone, Mir opened his eyes wide and the corner of his lips tugged downwards. He gazed up to GO sadly with his wide glassy soft brown orbs.

GO just had to introduce his face into his palm. He could do nothing when Mir pulled this card on him. How could he get mad when Mir resembled so much like the cat in that movie, what was it called? If he remembered correctly, the puss in boots. "Hyung is sorry okay? Now, let me get your temperature. Eoh?" He said with a smile in hope Mir would finally listen.

Nodding a bit, Mir opened his mouth obediently. While waiting, GO put the wet cold towel he just dunk into the basin on Mir's forehead. Mir shivered when he felt the chilled towel against his skin. Once the thermometer beeped, GO took it out of Mir's mouth. By that time, the maknae was sleeping again.

GO's brows pulled together when just a minute after, he heard small whimpers from the sleeping maknae. Mir sounded almost like he was crying. When he saw Mir was mumbling something, he leaned over so he could hear better.

"I... Past... Back to past. Can't we... Happy. All."

GO sighed and Mir's locks. "We can... Of course we can. One day." He answered quietly, letting the silence veiled down on them.

 

○○○○○

 

"Hey..." A voice called from the door. Seungho walked in with plastic of medicine. "Kyungho hyung called me about Cheolyong. I bought him meds.But, we need to wait for another four to five hours because Kyungho already gave him before."

GO nodded. No wonder the manager didn't reply to his text. "His temperature is quite high. Should we take him to the clinic?" GO asked.

"Let's just wait for a day. If his fever still hasn't ceased, we'll take him to clinic." GO nodded and was back to trying to cool Mir down, dabbing the wet towel on the skin of Mir's neck and all over the maknae's pale face. "Byunghee... Do you want to tell me anything?" Seungho inquired as he sat beside GO on Mir's bedside. 

GO didn't look up to meet Seungho's eyes. He kept his eyes on Mir instead. "There's no need for me to tell you. Kyungho hyung already did that, am I right?"

Seungho grabbed GO's hand, stopping his friend from his work and pulled it so GO would face him. "Look at me." He requested and when GO's eyes met him, he tried to find anything in those dark orbs. Any sign of anger, fury, sadness... Anything. But he couldn't see. Was GO hiding it or was GO really okay with it? Why are they kept hiding things from him? Mir too. This would one day seriously ticked him off.

"I'm looking." GO stated monotonously. He even widened his eyes and leaned closer to Seungho to make it clear he was doing just as Seungho asked him too. GO chuckled a bit when Seungho made a face. "I'm okay, grandpa."

Seungho watched as GO was Mir's silver locks gently. GO was okay. But... Was he really okay? Or was that a lie? He couldn't tell. GO could be a great actor if he wanted to. He could never tell GO's feeling once the other decided to hide it. He wanted to ask further but, his tongue suddenly was tied. He couldn't ask. But, he was itchy to know. He chewed on his lips anxiously.

"Why aren't you asking me?" Finally, GO voiced out, taking Seungho by surprise.

"Huh?"

GO exhaled and looked straight into Seungho's eyes. "When I saw him." He stated quietly. "He..." GO swallowed as Sanghyun's sad gaze was playing in his mind again. "He looked... Sad..." He couldn't find better words to describe it. Sanghyun was sad... He was sad... And it felt weird to see that. It felt foreign to him when in reality it wasn't really the case. Sadness was around him. Still... It felt foreign. It might be because he hadn't met the younger for months already. Now that he thought back, that was their first meet after Sanghyun's departure from MBLAQ. 

He turned to look at Seungho. Seungho had never met Sanghyun after that day. He wondered if Seungho would act differently from him if Seungho was the one meeting Sanghyun instead of him. They all knew Seungho had soft spot for Sanghyun and Mir. But those were all in the past.People change. Or not...? Was he the only one who changed? Or was it thathe never change as well... No... Change are unavoidable. It just the way lifeis.

"He misses us." Seungho stated as matter of fact. "What do you feel when you saw him?" Seungho asked.

GO blinked slowly as he put his hand on his chest. "I... Can't descibe it." He looked away. "I don't know how to. It felt weird. I just can't do anything at that time. But I know I want to get away from there as fast as I could. Because..."

"Because...?" Seungho encouraged.

"...Because I might hurt him just like I have hurt Joon."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why would you hurt him? Or Joon?" When Seungho asked him those questions, he couldn't help but felt like he was talking to a couselor instead of Seungho. It worked the same. The leader was slowly getting to the deeper part of him. Strangely, GO didn't feel disturbed because he knew he could trust Seungho. As much as Seungho trusted him.

GO shook his head. "I don't know." He know though. The reason was because he was hurting and he acted on impulse. The pain made him lost control on himself. He did what he didn't want to... And he would regret it everyday. Every single day. However, he couldn't stop it. He still had no control on it. He was weak...

"Let me ask you again. Do you still hate them?"

And GO didn't answer that question. It was such an easy question. It was just between two choices. Yes or no. But, it never came as easy to GO. He just couldn't answer. He couldn't choose. All he could give as answer for now, was just silence. If only 'forgive and forget' was as easy to be done as the words... If only...