Abandoned

It hurts

*since crystAlplus said she crave more*

 

Seungho pulled on GO's cheeks as they messed around until they reached the lobby but stopped abruptly when he saw their manager was walking towards them. But, what was shocking him, wasn't the manager, instead, it was the man walking close behind the manager. Lee Joon.

GO saw that too and he was about to pull Seungho out of the building, away from the source of his pain, but he was stopped when the manager called on him and Seungho. Reluctantly, he stood still in his spot, shaky hand gripping on Seungho's forearm for support.

"Hey, guys!" Joon greeted with his carefree smile, making GO felt sick to his stomach.

Seungho pulled on GO subtly so the singer stood closer to him. He stepped forward as the manager and Joon stopped right before him and GO. "What does all this means?" Seungho asked skeptically, eyes stabbing accusingly towards the manager.

"I met him just now. You guys realize about the rumor that started to come up these days, right. About your songs. About relation between you guys and the ex-members." The manager explained calmly.

Seungho and GO exchanged a look. They did hear about that. But... "But... No one pay attention to that. It will pass eventually. Plus, we never spoke ill about any of them." Seungho retorted.

"We're not taking any chance. Netizens already took your words the wrong way." The manager quickly replied. "You guys should at least acted friendly in front of the camera if not for real but I guess you guys are just being honest. But you need to remember how reporter can twist your stories into bigger scandal." There was deep frown on the manager's face. "I don't fond of dealing with another." He added and sighed. "You guys talk among yourselves. Your schedule is cancelled and you're free for the rest of the day. Meet you guys tomorrow."

Before Seungho or even GO could even respond to that, the manager had already left them.

There were moments of awkward silence until Joon cleared his throat and started with a sheepish smile. "Well..." He inhaled. "I have no schedule too for today. Why don't we go out for lunch together? Oh? Where's Cheolyong?"

"DON'T!" GO seethed and watched as Joon flinched at his harsh tone. "Don't you dare call his name so friendly like that. Don't act like we are friend." He coughed a bit, throat hurt at the sudden strain on his voice.

"Byunghee!" Seungho warned in a whisper as he pushed GO back.

Joon frowned. "What was that suppose to mean?" 

GO shook away Seungho's hold and stepped forward, face inched closer to Joon. He wanted Joon to see clearly the anger in his eyes. "You don't speak of his name so easily. He's my dongsaeng. I do not allow it. You have no right to call him like that." He spat.

Joon's frown slowly replaced by anger. "Yah! We are friends. We all are. You can't just severe the ties between us."

GO snorted. "Friend? FRIEND? Friend wouldn't do what you did. You betray us. For you own selfish need. You think I didn't know about how you and your new company had been making aggreement to put all the blame on us? So much for a friend, huh?" GO let out bitter chuckles. "The ties already severed the day you and Sanghyun left. I even doubt there are any ties between us to start with. I don't need betrayers as friends." 

Joon gritted his teeth. He grabbed on GO's collar and yanked him closer. "Why are you being like this? Just because I left MBLAQ? Is that so much of a big deal? MBLAQ is merely a group for godsake! Just because the netizens are bashing you, you think it was all my doing? Are you blaming me? Why the hell are you hating me so much on my life decision? It-" Before Joon could finish, a fist made a painful contact with his cheek. It wasn't GO. It was Seungho.

Seungho lost it the moment a clear drop of tear slipped off from GO's eyes and he found himself was already straddling Joon on the floor of the lobby, releasing another strong punch on the unsuspecting lad. "You hurt him enough already!" Venom laced in his voice.

"HYUNG!" Luckily Mir appeared in the lobby and pulled Seungho from behind before Seungho ended up killing Joon. "What have you done?" Mir said barely above whisper as he kept Seungho in restrain while Joon stumbled back to his own feet, a bit unbalanced. Joon's lips were busted and blood trickled down his chin and some bruises started to form on the lad's sharp jaw.

Seungho pushed Mir away easily and just then realized GO wasn't with him anymore. He didn't realize when did GO have left. "Byunghee?" He called and ran out of the building. Mir, didn't even spare one more glance on Joon's direction, was about to trail after Seungho but stopped when a hand grabbed his wrist.

"Cheolyong..." Joon said weakly, wiping his blood while looking up on Mir with sad eyes.

Mir looked back to Joon and back to the direction where Seungho had ran off too. With his free hand, he slowly pushed away Joon's hand from his wrist and left the injured Joon just like that. Left for his hyungs. His hyungs came first no matter what. He didn't have the need to get torn between them. Because his hyungs were more important. His poor broken hyungs.

 

○○○○○

 

Joon felt his heart shredded in small pieces as Mir walked away from him. The younger didn't turn back to look at him even once and left him just like that. He was injured. He was beaten up and Mir didn't stay for him. He just... Left... He walked away... And it hurt so much.

"Joon hyung." Joon turned at the sound of his name and saw Sanghyun standing behind him. Sanghyun pulled on Joon's arm and wrapped it around his neck while his other hand encircled Joon's waist. 

Joon leaned on Sanghyun, letting the younger supported half of his weight. He was still a bit dizzy and couldn't walk straight. "You're here too."

Sanghyun nodded. "Let me send you home. It's not good to stay outside like this. You're hurt and there might be scandal if anyone else see this." Sanghyun started to lead the injured Joon out of the building carefully.

"Mir left." Joon said weakly. "I'm this hurt and he just walk away without even taking a glance back. He didn't hesitate even a bit." 

"We're just strangers to him, hyung. Nothing more." Sanghyun said bitterly. "Not just to Mir. To all of them. We're just strangers." And it hurt more than they could imagine. Between them now were bad blood. There was no way they could be close again like before.

Joon chuckled bitterly. "The moment we leave MBLAQ, they leave us..."

Sanghyun remained silence and only released a small breath. Eyes sharp and filled with disappointment and lost. What Joon had said is true. They abandoned MBLAQ and in turn, they were abandoned by the three. They had nothing to tied them with any of the three anymore. They were strangers. Not a normal strangers, but stranges with dark history. He hoped they were normal strangers because then, they could start a friendship. But no. They weren't. Friendship was impossible for them now.