And the scar bleed again

It hurts

Mir walked out of his car, frowning when he realized it was starting to rain. "Aish... I should've parked in the basement." He mumbled to himself and cursed more when he didn't find even a single umbrella in his car. 

As he was about to cross the road, having his hands as the poor shield from the rain, he suddenly didn't feel the water droplets falling on him anymore. Looking up, he saw the leaf of a blue umbrella and his eyes travelled to the tall figure standing next to him.

"Aww~" He cooed, beaming his sunshine smile as he looked towards Dongwoon with a very touched eyes. "My hero came to save me." He joked.

Dongwoon snorted. "Do you think this is some romantic cheesy drama? Touchè. What are you doing here anyway?" 

Mir pulled on Dongwoon's arm so that both of them got under the big enough umbrella. They then carefully crossed the road towards the building of apartment in front of them. "GO hyung asked me to pick him up. He's at your dorm." Mir said when they finally reached the lobby, he ruffled off his slightly wet platinum blond hair.

Dongwoon cocked one brow and closed his umbrella. "He's here? No wonder my hyungs told me to get snacks from groceries." Dongwoon held up the plastic bag in his hands and cackled when he saw how Mir's eyes lit up. He rummaged through the bag and held out a package of cookies that made Mir squealed like a girl.

"Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh! This is my favorite!" Mir exclaimed and took the cookies, hugging it and making the happiest face he ever had.

"Yeah. You're the reason this become my favourite too. Aish! I keep getting influenced by you." He complained.

"Hey!" Mir nudged Dongwoon's ribs, still hugging the package. "I'm a good influe-" Mir stopped when something collided, or rather someone collided onto him. He almost fall if it wasn't for Dongwoon catching his arm. "Byunghee hyung!" He called when he realized who was the one crashing into him. But, it was like GO didn't hear him. The older scrambled up from his fall and ran out of the building.

Mir wanted to chase after the older, but it was like his feet had been nailed into the floor. Why...? Why is he crying again? His stomach clenched.He saw the tears wetting GO's cheeks. He saw the fury and broken look on GO's face. Oh... He saw them very clearly. Why...? Mir unconsciously grabbed his shirt on the chest area. It hurt. It hurt to see his hyung broken again. Why...?

And he didn't need to wait for longer as he got the answer right away when Doojoon and Yeosob came down running, calling GO's name but GO had long gone running into the rain. Mir slowly his heels and his heart dropped when he saw the man following close behind Doojoon and Yeosob. No wonder... Lee Joon.

And just like that, the world of peace that he had to rebuild with so much hardship for GO had shattered again. The large scar left was bleeding again...

 

○○○○○

 

10 minutes before...

 

GO put back his phone after texting Mir to pick him up from B2ST dorm. He was here because Doojoon had called Seungho about new games they bought and unfortunately the MBLAQ leader had a meeting, so Seungho told GO to go in his place. GO didn't mind. He was bored after all, having left to himself alone in the dorm because even Mir had a date. No. Not that kind of date. Mir said, his friend from hometown came up to Seoul, so he was just showing the kid around.

GO looked up to the dark night sky when he heard thunderclap and shuddered as a gush of cold wind blew in his direction. He should've drived here instead of taking a bus, he sighed.

"I'm here to play!" GO greeted playfully on the intercom after ringing the bell from the lobby. The door opened and he walked towards the elevator with smile.

When he reached B2ST dorm, the first one that greeted him was none other than the B2ST leader. "Woah~ You came. Come on in. We're all ready to start the game."

GO smiled and walked inside. "Oh my... Even you guys are here?" GO was pleasently surprised when he saw even Jinwoon and Seulong were here. The two bowed politely and smiled widely at him.

"Yeah. I did invite several other people. They are probably on their way here." Doojoon informed and GO nodded as he flopped down on the floor next to Jinwoon who was focusing on the game taking the baton from defeated Seulong. "Hey, Seobbie. Call and tell Dongwoon to bring back snacks. A lot." He added.

Doojoon was about to sit next to GO to join them playing the game when the doorbell rang again. GO didn't take much notice on that. But, that was until the next guest appeared in the living room just a few minutes after. The game controller dropped from his hand into his laps.

Of all people... Of all people... Why was him the one they invited to the same place as his?

"Oh? Byunghee hyung? It's been long time." He was smiling. He was smiling. He was smiling as if nothing had ever happened between them. As if nothing ever changed. No guilt. No hesitantcy or whatsoever. And GO couldn't accept that. He couldn't smile like that. "Byunghe hyung..." Joon called again, this time his voice was smaller as his smile faltered and his brows knitted at the fresh tears streaming down from GO's reddened eyes. 

The room suddenly became icy cold. All of them in the room were looking at the two men, dumbstruck. One was crying, one was confused. GO clenched his fist and stormed off, intentionally crashing his shoulder onto Joon's as he walked past the man. 

He hated that Joon acted like that. Acting as if nothing was wrong between them. Acting so friendly when hatred was boiling in his vein. Joon had no right. He had no right!

He heard Doojoon and Yeosob calling his name, but he didn't stop. All was just colors and blurs. He felt like he crashed onto someone, but he didn't care. He just wanted to leave. He didn't want to stay in the same building with someone whom had betrayed him. He just wanted to go back to the safety of his own dorm.

So, he ran. He ran out of the building into the rain. He ignored the cold and painful hit of heavy rain onto his skin. He ignored all as he kept running. He ran...

 

○○○○○

 

Joon watched as Doojoon and Yeosob ran after GO. He stood there, unmoving for a few seconds before his legs took him to chase after them. He didn't know why he did it, but he did. He ran after GO.

As they ran into the lobby, Joon saw another nostalgic figure standing with his back facing him. He recognized the man even when he didn't see his face. They had spent more than five long years together, there was no way he couldn't recognize the younger.

He watched as Mir slowly turned to face him. He saw the broken look on the younger's face even before Mir realized Joon was there. But, when their eyes finally locked, Mir's soft brown eyes widened. And Joon saw something in there. Not of sadness. But pure anger. Knowing Mir for all those years as a group, he had never seen such seething and burning anger from the younger until now. It was so foreign to him that he shuddered in fear.

"Cheolyong-ah." He called as he slowly took a courageous step forward, but the younger stepped backward, shaking away Dongwoon's hand who was holding onto his arm. Their eyes stayed locked and Joon felt like he couldn't even breath. There was invisible rock weighing on his chest.

Mir slowly turned before he bolted out of the building and without a second delay, Dongwoon chased after his friend in worries, leaving his plastic bag and umbrella abandoned on the floor of the lobby.

Joon too was in second on their trail. He gasped when he was just out of the building door, sound of horn and tires screeching on the wet road hit him, making his heart dropped. He felt his heart stopped beating right at that moment. His legs went weak out of pure shock and he fall down right where he was standing on the ground. The shock was too great that he couldn't even scream.

"MIR!"

 

○○○○○

 

Dongwoon saw what was coming when he turned around and saw Joon following close behind Doojoon and Yeosob. But he was too slow. He was too slow to prevent this. To prevent Mir from getting hurt again. Mir had already seen Joon there. Just like GO, he knew the pain intensified on Mir as well. Overwhelming even Dongwoon who was just a bystander.

His hand automatically grasped tighter on Mir's arm as he saw Mir's eyes widened in acknowledgement that Joon was there. Joon was right in front of them.

Before he could even open his mouth, he heard Joon calling Mir's name and Mir stepped backwards, away from him, pushing off his hand. "No, Mir..." He whispered and he broke into a run, dropping all the things in his hand the second Mir charged out of the building. "Mir, wait." He called after his friend as he saw Mir ran into the rain. He saw Mir ran straight towards the road without looking around. His eyes widened as he saw headlight illuminated his friend's figure in the dark night. 

Sound of blaring car horn and sickly screeching of tires on the wet road stabbed his ears and in the rush of adrenaline and fear, Dongwoon kicked the ground under him as fast and as hard as he could. He couldn't slow down. He must not slow down! His hand streched outwards and forwards in reflex as his eyes focusing on Mir's back. "MIR!"

 

○○○○○

 

Seungho had just finished his meeting and was just strudging tiredly across living room of his dorm when the sound of front door slamming open and close reached him. He turned around only to have a body crashed into him, sending him falling onto the floor and the other fall on top of him in a loud thud.

"Ya... What happened?" He frowned when his eyes caught GO who was shivering, totally soaked from head to toe. Seungho sat up and help the trembling cold GO back on his feet. Only then he realized GO's red and puffy eyes. The other's lips were quivering and soft sobs fall from his mouth. When GO tried to shake him off and walked past him, Seungho got a firm grip on GO's shoulder. "What is it?" He asked in soft voice, he tried not to break GO who obviously too fragile right now.

GO's sobs became louder and the lad just shook his head and in one swift motion, he pushed Seungho off, running to his room and locked himself in there. He didn't open the door even when Seungho was banging the door, calling his name. Only loud sobs could be heard from behind the lock door. And that familiar sound of things being threwn around. Those familiar fury and agony...

"What the hell is happening?" Seungho seethed, feeling anger and worries rushed through his vein. Then, he remembered Mir. Mir was supposed to be with GO. Where was he?