Healing and leaving

It hurts

Mir ducked around the hallway, eyes wandered around the space of the building as he kept padding his feet sometimes fast, sometimes slow when something caught his eyes but he fastened back his pace each time he realized that 'something' wasn't the one he was looking for.

"Omona~" Mir jumped when he managed to crush onto someone and immediately bowed politely when he saw Onew was sitting on the floor, almost lying down from the impact of their collision.

"Aren't you going to help me up?" The older asked with his hand stretched outwards, and un.

Mir chuckled and grabbed Onew's hand before he easily pulled the small older man easily. "Onew condition indeed." He teased what had been widely known among Shinee's fan.

Instead of glaring, Onew joined with his characteristic laugh. "I know right. It's getting worse by time."

"And the self-insult wouldn't help." Mir replied with wit.

Onew made a face which Mir was sure an annoyed one but somehow came off as cute to him. "I can't believe you still treat me like a dongsaeng. I am far older than you."

"Stop exaggerating." Mir rolled his eyes. "I still call you hyung. How is that treating you like a dongsaeng."

"You keep teasing me!" Onew retorted.

Mir's eyes lit up in amusement. "Then, maybe you should consider to stop acting like a kid." Mir said and pinched Onew's cheek with an adoring smile on his lips, resulting on a pout forming on the older's lips. "Aigoo~ So cute." Mir teased more. Well... It wasn't entirely a joke. Onew did look cute to him.

"You only acted like this around me." Onew whined as he batted away Mir's offensive hand and rubbed on his reddened cheek. Mir pinched his cheek a bit too hard.

Mir started walking back and Onew mindlessly walked together with the younger. "I didn't." Mir denied.

"Yes, you did. You act all mature in front of me. When with Key or Minho, you act cute!"

"And that hurt your feeling? You want me to be all bouncy and loud around you? I don't think you can handle it, hyung." Mir stated as the matter of fact.

Onew grinned. His wide toothy smile was contagious. "That's my stop." Onew said pointing to a door with 'Studio B' sign. "See you later, Mirreu~"

Mir waved back and chuckled when Onew still managed to crash into the door before entering the room. He wonder how Onew kept surviving until today living like that.

Mir shook his head and went back on his mission. And then, he saw a pair of shoes peeking from behind a large vase. Smiling, he walked around the large vase and came face to face with solemn GO. Slip up again, huh? Just as he thought. 

They just finished their interview when GO went missing yet again and the first thought that came to Mir and Seungho's mind was that the older was somehow depressed over something. It was becoming a normal thing for them. They were still healing step by step afterall. It was just normal to slip back into that dark hole once or twice. 

Even Mir had have the slip up a few times before in these two weeks but Seungho or GO would always be there for him. That was what each of them needed. If one of them fall back again, the other need to pull on them. 

They were in this together and they would get through this together. There were ups and downs but as days passed there would be more ups than downs, hopefully. This time, Seungho left it for him to handle since the leader had another schedule.

Mir crouched down so he was at eye level with GO. He folded his arms over his knees as he smiled softly at GO. "Not feeling good?" GO gave a micro-nod but that was enough for Mir. Mir held out one of his hands and looked expectantly to GO. Everytime their eyes met, Mir's lips twitched into a little bit wider smile, encouraging the older in silence.

GO slowly and hesitantly put his hand on Mir's and winced when Mir's fingers curled around his hand. It was just a lose grip but so warm and soothing. His own hand had already kept the memories of how Mir's hand felt in his. It was familiar. And he liked it.

Mir shifted a bit and sat himself next to GO, their hands never separated. He leaned his back on the wall and they sat there in silence. Until GO was okay again.

 

○○○○○

 

Joon watched from far as the boy with the bleached hair was joking and laughing with Onew. He was smiling... He was laughing... He... Was happy... Now that he thought back, it had been so long since he saw that smile on Mir or on any of the other two MBLAQ members. Was he the one who had stolen those smiles...? Joon snorted. Why would he asked himself that question? It was obvious he was the one who had hurt them.

It had been two weeks since the unravel of Mir's damaged soul at his house in front of Sanghyun and him. It had been two weeks since he had any decent sleep, unable to get the image of pain and despair in Mir's dark orbs out of his mind. Those images had haunted him every second without fail for this two weeks and today, he decided to meet Mir again. He wanted to at least... Don't know... Maybe asked the younger on what he was supposed to do because he couldn't live like this. He couldn't. He needed to see Mir again. He had to.

But, now, he was following Mir's each steps like a shadow. He hid like a creepy stalker. He didn't show himself in front of Mir like what he had planned before. Not that he had any perfect plan to start with. But, he kept hiding behind the shadow. Why? Because of that smile on Mir's lips. Because of that soft chuckles that fell from Mir's lips. It wasn't even him who returned that happiness to Mir. In these two weeks, somehow, Mir was healing. He noticed that. Without needing him to be there, Mir was healing. Without needing Sanghyun to be there, Mir was healing. He was healing.

That made Joon considered back his decision on meeting Mir. If he appeared now, Mir would just be once again damaged. He couldn't do that. Not for the second time. Not after he realized how much pain he had inflicted on the three men. So, he his heels and quietly left. Left Mir to heal because he was the reason for Mir's pain though indirectly. He hurt GO and Seungho thus in some tangled relation had cause the pain on Mir. He better be away from them even if this would break him. From all of them. Because he was the one putting that blade on their hearts to start with. He was better be away...

 

double updates

I update 2 chapters because they are kind of short and it is a bit cruel if I just leave you guys especially *caugh*crystAlplus*cough with only one short chapter. So, here 2 short chapters. Lol

*ps : haven't seen my chingu karenkitty here. Are you still reading this fic? Just curious... :'(