NINE

[HIATUS] Are You Ready to Fall in Love Again ?

 

[Chapter 9]

 

♬♬

      From throwing clothes across the floor
      To teeth and claws and slamming doors at you
      If this is all we're living for
      Why are we doing it, doing it, doing it anymore

 

Dara takes a deep breath as some memories rush back to her mind. How in the last month of their relationship went by. How hurt it was to look into his eyes.


♬♬

      I used to recognize myself
      It's funny how reflections change
      When we're becoming something else
      I think it's time to walk away


She stares to the ceiling as she felt herself tearing up. Eyes full with tears.
 

♬♬

      So come on let it go
      Just let it be
      Why don't you be you
      And I'll be me

 

She sings softly as the song comes to the end. She shift her eyes to Jiyong and Teddy who are looking straight at her. Teddy is smilimg at her, but Jiyong's expression is a bit hard for her to understand.

♬♬

      Everything that's broke
      Leave it to the breeze
      Why don't you be you
      And I'll be me

      And I'll be me

 

She wipes away her tears as she takes a deep breath. She looks up slowly to Jiyong who is still looking at her. He seems mad.

 

"H-how i-is it ?", Dara asks softly. She still looking at Jiyong. Am I doing good ? for him ?

 

To her shock, Jiyong didn't even give her a glance as he stands up and walks out of the door. She couldn't help to feel hurt. I'm doing bad.. right?..

 

"Just leave him be Dara. You did really good. You can come out", Teddy says softly. Dara walks out still feeling so uneasy.

 

What did I do?

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Teddy gives her a half hour break, then they will proceed to complete the song. Dara just comes back from Bigbang's practice room to find only Jiyong inside the studio. He's sitting on the couch as he playing Teddy's guitar.

 

"I have loved you for many years

Maybe I am just not enough

You've made me realize my deepest fear

By lying and tearing us up",

 

Jiyong sings sadly as he plays the guitar. His eyes are closed. Dara couldn't see how exactly he is feeling when he's singing this song. Dara walks slowly towards him and sits down on the floor to admire him more.

 

"You say I'm crazy

Cause you don't think I know what you've done

But when you call me baby

I know I'm not the only one"
 

Dara stares sadly at Jiyong as he puts down his guitar and faces her with a little smile.

 

"You don’t have to wear that kind of look", Jiyong says softly as he turns away from Dara, "I'm alright".

 

"U-uhm..", Dara mumbles as she tries to not cry again.

 

"Just talk already", Jiyong hisses as he stares at Dara intensely. Making Dara squirming on her seat and trying so hard to not look at his brown eyes.

 

"W-why did you let me sing that song ?", Dara mutters, "I mean.. y-you sing it so beautifully… I d-don't k-know i-if I c-can…".

 

"You can", Jiyong says making Dara look at him in shock. Jiyong walks slowly towards Dara and plops down next to her. His eyes are looking somewhere so far away.

 

"This song is some feelings that I had to erased", Jiyong mutters. He didn’t look at Dara, but she knew that he's hurt.

 

"I.. I w-want to throw away this memory, because it doesn't matter anymore for me. It's more than enough for me to write down my feeling.. And.. I don't think I can sing this out loud for everyone", Jiyong smiles sadly, "Writing this.. is already take all of my emotion and energy".

 

Jiyong turns to Dara as he smiles at her.

 

"And I know you can do this. I don’t know what exactly happen to you, but I understand that you have the same courage as me", Jiyong says. Dara just stares at him, starting to hurt. Her eyes is full of tears as she trying so hard to hold it up.

 

"Because you want to let go and be free", Jiyong mutters, "I believe you can sing this perfectly".

 

Dara takes a deep breath as she wipes away her tears. Jiyong-shi is believe in me. I have to stay strong.

 

"T-thanks a l-lot Jiyong-shi.. F-for letting me s-sing such a beautiful song", Dara mutters softly. Jiyong chuckles softly as he pat Dara head.

 

"You deserve many more beautiful things", Jiyong mutters as he stands up from his seat. Dara sits quietly as she process his words. Then a faint blush crept on her cheeks.

 

"S-sorry..It's near night.. So I s-start to talk nonsense", Jiyong says as he moves away to play with Teddy's laptop. Dara looks down as trying to calm herself.

 

"U-uh Dara…", Jiyong calls her. Dara looks up to Jiyong. He turns to her and stares at her warmly. Is he always that handsome ? His eyes is so beautiful. His lips…

 

Oh my God, DARA!! NO! It must be the light.. Yeah.. just the light making him look oh so damn gorgeous…

 

DAMN… Stop thinking weird Dara!!!!

 

"Hey…", Jiyong calls her again. That brown eyes still looking at her.

 

"Y-yes ?", Dara stutters.

 

"You really did great just now", Jiyong says with a warm smiles. Dara felt her heart beating so franticly as she turns away.

 

"Your feeling is that strong neh ?", Jiyong mumbles as he turns away. Dara sits still as she reads his face. He looks so sad. What am I doing again ?

 


 

Please comment <3

Hengsho~~