EIGHTEEN

[HIATUS] Are You Ready to Fall in Love Again ?

 

[Chapter 18]

 

 

Dara walks as slowly as she could. She really don't want to go. She rather takes a cab and being attacked by her fans than going with him tonight. She’s afraid. She already feel her tears that going to fall anytime soon.

 

"U-uhm... J-Jiyong.. Actually, Chaerin will pick me up later", Dara says slowly. It's the first sentence she mutters since they left the photoshoot studio. They are walking in the parking lot towards Jiyong's lovely bentley. The air around them are shouting how awkward they are now. Please save me.

 

"I've told her that I'll take you home", Jiyong answers calmly.

 

"A-and what did Chaerin told you ?", Dara asks in shock. She couldn't believe that Jiyong has even call Chaerin for this. What am I going to do ?

 

"She told me to take care of you", he answers as he opens up his car door for Dara. That Lee Chaerin !! I've bought her so many item just to make sure she won't do this kind of stuff !! I'll kill her !!!  She walks in reluctantly. As she seated, Jiyong pulls the seat belt and helps her to wear it.

 

"If you think you can escape again", he whispers right oh her ears making Dara stiffened in her seat, "You are so damn wrong Dara".

 

He pulls out and gives her a warm smile. He jogs around and walks into the driver seat. Dara glances at him worriedly. What is he going to do ? Is he mad at me ? Or.. No ! Dara, you have to stop imagining things.

 

 

"W-where are we going ?", Dara asks nervously. She kept staring at her lap as her thumb doing a circular motion on her other hand, clasping tightly.

 

"Your apartment", Jiyong answers, "I have told you that I will take you home".

 

"Oh.. Okay..", Dara mutters. It's okay Dara, he'll just take you home and leave. There's no way he'll harm you or do anything bad. Keep calm Dara. Stop acting like a teenager !

 

 

"So..", Jiyong says breaking the long silence.

 

"Are you going to explain to me about the thing you said that night ?", Jiyong asks her.

 

"I was going to run to your apartment. But seeing you come home with TOP hyung that night, maybe you're going to his apartment. So.. yeah I didn't", he says awkwardly.

 

"I've called you but you didn't pick it up. Then after that day, I always looking for a way to talk with you. But.. It seems you're avoiding me ", Jiyong mutters softly. His voice shaken a bit as he grips the steering wheels.

 

"I'm not avoiding you", Dara exclaims as she looks at Jiyong's sad eyes.

 

"Really ?", Jiyong mutters tiredly.

 

"I didn't mean to avoid you... And t-that n-night, I slept over at Oppa's apartment.. I'm so sorry to leave you like that.. It just.. I'm not thinking straight.. m-maybe", Dara mutters softly. She really don't know what had crossed her mind that night. Why did she said something like that ? Oh Dara.. You ruined things. Now we'll always be awkward with each other. God..

 

"Not thinking straight ?", Jiyong asks. His voice is alarmingly rising.

 

"You know.. At night, I like to blurt out things I don't even-",

 

"I'm not believing that things. You did said you want to protect me and Hanbin. And you're not drunk Dara, so yes you're thinking straight", Jiyong hisses. His driving had speed up, his body seems turns rigid.

 

"I....", Dara mutters. She really don't know what to say.

 

"Please don't give a gibberish reason Dara. I need you to tell me the truth. What exactly do you mean by you wanted to protect us ?", Jiyong asks hardly. His hands are gripping the steering wheel tightly.

 

"W-what do you think m-my reason is ?", Dara mutters as she tries to held up her tears.

 

"My thought is.. that you had some feeling towards us", he glances at her, long enough to make Dara's heart thumping wildly, "And I really want to know what your feeling is. Not by guessing. But by you tell me".

 

" I...", Dara mutters panicky. She looks around and tries to change this too-embarrassing-talk's topic.

 

"Don't try to change the topic, Dara", he glance at her again.

 

 

And right then, her tears are falling down. She really had to face it that maybe she and Jiyong will have a very awkward relationship later on. After she told him everything, he'll hate her for sure. And Dara had to face that she will lose someone as precious as Jiyong from her side. She felt like dying by just thinking of that. She really don't want this to happen. She should have just close and heart. She's doing the worst thing to the best person she knew.

 

 

"W-why are you c-crying ?", Jiyong's panicky voice comes. He stops the car on the side street and he turns to her worriedly.

 

 

"D-dara ?", he calls her, but she still crying heartbrokenly.

 

 

"W-what did I do?", Jiyong asks her worriedly.

 

"N-no !! This is not what you did. B-but what I did", Dara sobs.

 

"S-sorry I made things b-between us so difficult. I'm sorry that I can't keep m-myself professionally. I... I h-have mend my feelings into t-these. I-into y-you", Dara says sadly.

 

 

"We should have be friend. I should have know that. B-but the force to save you, protect you, be with you are too much for me. I do care about you, Jiyong. And It hurts me to see you hurt. I like you.. I don't know how me.. myself come into this kind of twisted feeling that I believe I don't want to experience again. But you.... You bring me desire.. Desire to love someone.. And to be special... You.. Oh God.. You turns my day upside down.. Youre in my mind every single time. I hate it.. I hate it because I know you'll hate me. I shouldn't felt this way. I should just... I should just.. let this feeling gone", she mutters as she grips her hands tightly.

 

Her eyes still not looking at him. She's too afraid to loose him. She don't want him to hate her.

 

"Dara..", he calls her as he lifts her chin up to face him, "look at me and say that again".

 

"Please don't hate me Jiyong. Please stay. Please I don't want to lose our friendship.. Please", she begs him as she cries harder. Looking at his brown eyes tonight is a big mistake for her.

 

"Why would I want to leave you ?", Jiyong mutters softly. Dara just stares at him as she tries to calm herself down.

 

"Do you think I'll leave you ? I won't Dara. I won't", he says as a small smile crept on his face. Dara just realize how tired he seems.

 

"Because all this time, I've been.. in love with you Dara... Things just not come into my own pace.. It hurts me everytime I saw you sing a heartbroken songs and cried your eyes out just by thinking of someone in your past. I love you Dara. All this time. But I think I had to wait.. I think.. I should wait.. Cause I'm not sure.. that you're ready for another love.. So are you ready to fall for me Dara ?", Jiyong says softly.

 

Dara's heart is nearly jump out of its place. Did she hear it right ?

 

"You're not joking right ?", Dara asks him earning her a chuckle for him.

 

"Do you think I'll joke in the time like this ?",

 

"Yeah.. This.. just.. so w-weird",

 

"No. Its not. I really do love you Dara.. so ?",

 

"God..", Dara cries again.

 

 

But this time she pulls Jiyong into a heartwarming hug.

 

"Only God know how much I love you Jiyong".

 

 


 

Is this the end ??

NO!! OF COURSE NO!! THERE'LL BE MORE STORY GOING ON!!

So pleasee comment and don't forget this is a double update so you better check ch. 17 before this keke

Love you all~ 

HENGSHO~