TWENTY-TWO

[HIATUS] Are You Ready to Fall in Love Again ?

 

 

 

[Chapter 22]

 

 

Dara stares softly at Jiyong. He has a guitar on his arms as she cue him to start. She smiles softly before she sings their lovely song. One of Dara's favorites.

 

 

"Hello, I know it's been a while
I wonder where you are
And if you think of me

Sometimes cause you're always on my mind
You know I had it rough
Tryin' to forget you but
The more that I look around
The more I realize
You're all I'm lookin' for"

 

 

Jiyong stops playing for a bit as he stares at her warmly. The crowd had scream their names and the squels are all over the hall. They both sing softly.

 

 


"What makes you so beautiful
Is you don't know how beautiful you are",

 

 


"To me", Dara sings as she keep staring at Jiyong. 
 

 

 

"You're not tryin' to be perfect
Nobody's perfect
But you are"

 

 

"To me", Dara says.

 

 

 

"To me", Jiyong echoes her as he grins widely. 

 

 


"It's how you take my breath away
Feel the words that I don't say"

 

 

"I wish somehow

I could say them now
Oh, I could say them now",

 

 

Dara looks towards the crowd the had make. People are grinning and squeling happily for them. Now, she couldn't ask for any better situation than this. Being with the one she loves without being afraid of what people say. 

 

 

"Just friends
The beginning or the end
How do we make sense
When we're on our own
It's like you're the other half of me
I feel incomplete
Should have known
Nothing in the world compares
To the feelings that we share
It's so not fair",
Jiyong sings as he stares at Dara who is twirling happily around him. 
 


"What makes you so beautiful
Is you don't know how beautiful you are
To me"

 


"You're not tryin' to be perfect
Nobody's perfect
But you are"

 

 

 

"To me", Jiyong sings softly still staring at Dara's lovely eyes. He smiles.

 

 

"To me", Dara canons him as she moves closer to him.

 

 


"It's how you take my breath away
Feel the words that I don't say" 

 

 

 

"I wish somehow
I could say them now",
He sings as Dara put her hand on his arms, smiling softly as she does.
 

 

 

"I could say them now",

 

 

Dara ends the song beautifully, then both of them muttering a soft thank you for the crowdThey both come down the stage followed by more claps and whistles. Jiyong takes Dara’s hand on his as they both giving their best smile to the people. Jiyong takes his leave to the washroom, when some people still congratulate her for the new relationship she had with Jiyong.

 

 

 

As people one by one leaving her, she found a pair of eyes looking intently at her. Those same eyes that once show love for her. She froze.

 

 

“Dara-ah”, he calls her softly. She’s hating the fact that he still have a gut to call her name, after what happen between them.

 

 

“It’s good to see you here, how have you been ?”, Donghae walks nearer as he gives her a smile. Dara’s just staring at him in disgust.

 

 

“You should stop act like you care, Lee Donghae-shi”, Dara tries to walk pass by him, but he grips her hand to stop her.

 

 

“Dara-ah, I’m sorry-” he whispers sadly. Dara let go of his hand as she stares back.

 

 

“Sorry ?”, Dara chuckles, “I’ve long forgotten what you did to me. As I forget you too”.

 

 

“Can we just be friend ?”, Lee Donghae asks her.

 

 

“What ? Are you drunk ?”, Dara hisses madly, “I don’t want a friend like you”.

 

 

“Dee ?”, Dara turns to see Jiyong walks near her. Without further thought Jiyong takes Dara’s hand on his as he stares at Lee Donghae intently.

 

 

“Ah.. You already found someone huh”, Donghae whispers softly, “Congrats, I’m really happy for both of you”.

 

 

Jiyong didn't say a thing as he gives him an icy stares. Who the hell is this man ? I think I had seen him somewhere. What is he doing to Dara ?

 

 

“Relax. I’m not here to steal Dara away. She’s just a precious person for me, even if I’ve hurt her intentionally she still is a precious person. She’s so nice, please treat Dara well”, Donghae says politely as he gives Dara his smiles. Dara felt Jiyong’s hand go rigid, as he looks extremely mad.

 

 

“Jiyong-ah”, Dara calls him as she pats his arms softly. He turns towards her, his eyes flashing her how mad he felt now. Dara just smiles and hug his arms tighter.

 

 

“This bastard..”, he grumbles as he tries to calm down.

 

 

“Ssshh..“, Dara whispers as she intertwined their fingers still facing Donghae.

 

 

“I didn’t find it necessary for you to ask Jiyong like that. I love him, and he always provides me that he loves me too. I trust him”,

 

 

“I do too”, Donghae whispers sadly, “I’m so crazy to let go of someone like you Dara. I loved you too”.

 

 

 

 

“You..”, Jiyong grits angrily as he moves to punch his face. But Dara is fast enough to stop him.

 

 

“Jiyong, no. Let’s just go home okay ?”, Dara says as she turns his head towards her.

 

 

 

“I must be crazy Dara. I thought that I love that person. But she just wanted my money, my title, and no more. I should have know that you were the one I should have fighting for. It’s a shame on me”, Donghae says sadly.

 

 

 

“Just because, your love life didn’t work out the way you like. Don’t you ever think to come into Dara’s life and mess it up again. She have me. And I won’t let a guy like you mess up on us”, Jiyong hisses angrily.

 

 

 

“Oppa !!”, a high pitched voice comes as a short-hair woman run pass them to latch like a glue on Donghae’s arms.

 

 

“You should go home oppa. You can’t leave me like that”, the woman whines.

 

 

 

“Let go of me, Kim Sarae”, Donghae hisses angrily, “I don’t really understand why did you keep coming to me. I have sent you the divorce letter. You should sign that”.

 

 

 

“OPPA !!”, Kim Sarae sobs as she pulls Donghae to her. She then falls her eyes on Dara and Jiyong who is taking their leave.

 

 

 

“Kwon Jiyong ?”, Sarae calls him, loudly enough to make them both stop. Jiyong turns to see the one who calls him.

 

 

“Let’s go from here Dara”, Jiyong says as he continues his walks. Dara looks at the woman next to Donghae as she’s being drag by Jiyong.

 

 

 

“You know her?”, Dara asks making Jiyong stops in his track.

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong, do you know her ?", Dara asks again, she knew everything than happen just now are making herself disoriented. But looking at his rigid behaviour after than woman comes are slightly confused her. He knows her ? How could he know her ?

 

 

"Jiyong ?", Dara whispers softly. Then Jiyong sighs loudly, as he turns towards her.

 

 

 

"Dara..", He whispers back at her. He's hating the fact that the woman before still suceed to angry him. Why is she here ?

 

 

 

"Jiyong.. What's wrong ?", Dara asks worriedly

 

 

 

“That person is Hanbin’s mom”, he mutters making Dara gapes in shock.

 

 

 


This is double update.
Don't forget to check chapter before.
Leave me some comment, kay ?
Hengsho~