SIX

[HIATUS] Are You Ready to Fall in Love Again ?

INFO :

Jiyong is not a part of BIGBANG.

He's one year older than Dara but one year younger than TOP.

Jiyong is same age as Taeyang.

Dara is same age as Chaerin, Daesung, Bom, and Seungri.

Enjoy reading~

 

 


 

[Chapter 6]

 

 

"HAHAHAHAHA", Hyunsuk couldn't stop laughing out loud. In front of him, Dara and Chaerin are staring at him angrily.

 

"Please stop laughing, Sajangnim. This is not even funny. How could you let Dara related with that kind of man ?! He is so rude !!", Chaerin yells angrily. Dara just stares at some pictures hanging on the wall. Her mood has gone bad, when it is Dara's mood it means really bad thing can happen anytime.

 

"Far from what you expect huh ? That's Jiyong, he's truly rude but that kid is so goddamn talented !!", Hyunsuk says happily.

 

"Sajangnim !!! That G-Dragon, I really can't stand his rudeness!! A-and h-he even has a kid by himself !! ", Chaerin stands angrily. Looking at this, Hyunsuk again laughing loudly.

 

"Sajangnim !!!", Chaerin yells irritatedly.

 

"Sajangnim!!!", Dara can't stand it. She's so irritated now. She looks straight to Hyunsuk as dark aura emanating from her.

 

"G-Dragon-shi is really rude to me. Like he didn't really want to help me write a song", Dara says coldly. Her voice can make Hyunsuk stopped laughing and turn him into a serious mode.

 

"Yeah.. Actually, I forced him to help y-",

 

"But it's okay sajangnim ! Writing song with him is so fun. In just a few weeks, I had written many songs. And I really want you to hear them", Dara says cheerfully, "Can we move to the studio, right now ? I have record some with Teddy-oppa's help. Can we sajangnim ??".

 

"D-Dara-ah...", Chaerin whispers as she tried so hard to not open wide.

 

"Dara.. You really ?...", Hyunsuk couldn't help to feel confuse.

 

"Neh !! Thanks a lot to forced G-Dragon-shi, sajangnim !!", Dara smiles widely,"Would you mind to hear it ?".

 

"O-okay.. You go first", Hyunsuk says. In a flash, Dara has walk out the room happily. Hyunsuk stares at Chaerin with a smirk making her pouts angrily.

 

"Seems like Dara is fine with it", Hyunsuk smirks.

 

"But I'm not", Chaerin says softly, "Sajangnim, you know exactly that Dara is a very stubborn person. No matter how rude G-Dragon-shi did to her, Dara will ignore it. She's too positive minded !!!".

 

"I know. You have to become like her", Hyunsuk says.

 

"What?!",

 

"G-Dragon will make her shine brighter, Chaerin. Have you ever seen Dara that happy in this four years ?", Hyunsuk asks. Realizing this, Chaerin looks down shyly.

 

"Ah... You're right.. Maybe she is really fine with it", Chaerin mutters.

 

"Hn", Hyunsuk smiles widely, "But I will try to talk with that brat. Dara is surely scary if she's mad !!".

 

Chaerin laughs out loud.

 

"Indeed", Chaerin says as both of them walk towards the studio.

 

"Sajangnim. Did you know that she faint on their first meeting ?",

 

"She still doing that when she's nervous ?", Hyunsuk asks as a soft laugh erupt from him.

 

"Yes", Chaerin chuckles.

 

"She must feel so nervous around him. Is he making you nervous too ?",

 

"Very nervous. He had murdering aura around him", Chaerin sighs making Hyunsuk laughing loudly. Things just getting interesting.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

♬♬ Ring Ring ♬♬

 

"Who is there ?",

 

"Hi, Hanbin-ah!! It's me Dara. Can  I meet with your dad?", Dara says happily. She is standing in front of G-Dragon's apartment for the nth times in that weeks. She had frequently came here to discuss with G-Dragon about some of the song. Still with the cold words and aura, G-Dragon will give her some good melodies to her songs. And wonderfully, she really did good so far.

 

"Hn. Wait",

 

Klik.

 

"Ahjumma, you really like to come here, don't you ?", Hanbin stands behind that door as Dara walks in.

 

"Neh. Why ? You don't like me here Hanbin-ah?", Dara asks as she walks toward Hanbin. She hands him a bowl of tomatoes soup that she made by herself.

 

"Yes", Hanbin says as he walks away with the tomatoes soup. Dara smiles at this. In this past months, Dara had become closer -she thinks- with Hanbin. Surely, he is rude and cold like his dad. But Dara knew that he's just a cute six years old boy. And she saw it by her own eyes for the first time just a few nights ago.

 

[Flashback]

 

Dara and G-Dragon are sitting across each other inside his studio in his apartment. He is sitting on the couch and Dara on the piano bench. GD is looking dangerously serious.

 

"Can you sing this part ?", G-Dragon asks as he points to paper in front of Dara.

 

"Okay..", Dara turns back to his piano and starts to play it. The beautiful melodies surround the studio's. Dara closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. Then when she opens her eyes, her gaze has changed. Sorrow and sadness are written clearly on he eyes.


 ♬♬

        If today I woke up with you right beside me

        Like all of this was just some twisted dream

        I'd hold you closer than I ever did before

        And you'd never slip away

        And you'd never hear me say

 

        I remember the day you told me you were leaving

        I remember the tears that running down my face

        And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them

        Like every single wish we ever made

        

        I wish that I could wake up with amnesia

        And forget about the stupid little things

        Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you

        And the memories I never can escape

        'Cause I'm not fine at al                                          

        I really not find at all

        Tell me this is just a dream

        Cause I'm not fine at all

                                                     ♬♬

  

Then silence engulfed them. Dara closes her eyes and take another deep breath.

 

"How is it ??", Dara asks cheerfully. G-Dragon stares at her hardly, unbelievably.

 

This girl really can switch her emotions well. She could sing a very sad song and looks like she about to die just by singing. But then, she will back into her cheerful self in matter of seconds. Weird girl.

 

"Hn..", G-Dragon nods slowly as he keeps staring at her.

 

"Uh.. G-Dragon-shi ?", Dara asks again.

 

"You can stop calling me that",

 

"Huh ?",

 

"Jiyong. My name is Kwon Jiyong, it's weird to be called by your stage name in your own house",

 

"Ah… mianhe.. J-Jiyong-shi", Dara stutter shyly.

 

"Hn. Dara.. How could you change your emotion that fast ?", he asks.

 

"Huh ?..",

 

"You, just now. When you sing that song, you looked extremely desperate and sad. But then you turn cheerful in a seconds",

 

"Ah.. T-that.. I don't know, it just comes out like that. I wrote this song with my feeling. But now I feel totally fine", Dara says softly, "I don't know why did I keep writing a sad love song".

 

"Because that is what you feel. Broken hearted", Jiyong says as he stands up and walks to leave, "Guess that old man is telling a truth".

 

"Old man…", Dara stares shocked at him, "W-what has S-sajangnim t-told you?",

 

"You hurted badly", Jiyong says as he openly staring at her. Dara sits there quietly, staring back at him.

 

"But I see that you try to rebuild yourself. Keep it up", Jiyong says with his emotionless tone. Dara stares at him with wide eyes.

 

Did he just compliment me ??

 

"Dara-shi…It's already past 8. Don't your manager pick you up ?", Jiyong says as he walks out from the small studio. Dara quickly follows him outside. And just now, she realizes that she has stayed for five hours. She pulls out her phone and calls Chaerin.

 

"Chaerinie, will you pick me up?",

 

"Ahh Dara, I think I'll be late. Do you mind to wait for me there ? I will ask G-Dragon-shi myself so you can stay a bit longer.. My car stuck in the rain. I'm trying to call my mechanic but he doesn't pick it up..",

 

"Oh.. It's okay Chae, I'll walk home alone. I can take a cab", Dara says softly as she sits down on the sofa beside Hanbin.

 

"NO YOU CAN'T !!! ITS RAINING BADLY OUTSIDE!! Just stay there please, I will pick you up as soon as I can",

 

"Uhm... Chae, it's okay. I can take a cab..",

 

"NO NO NO !! YOU CAN'T !!! DON'T YOU HEAR ME ? ITS RAINING BADLY OUTSIDE!! Just stay there please. Now give the phone to G-Dragon-shi, so I can ta-",

 

"No no no…T-that's... I will ask him myself. Be careful Chae", Dara says as she hangs up the call. She sighs.

 

"What is it, ahjumma?", little Hanbin asks without looking at her.

 

"Hey Dara, it's raining hard outside", Jiyong says as he walks out from the kitchen. Then he sits down on the sofa beside Hanbin.

 

"Neh.. Chaerin says she is stuck in the rain. Her car is broken. She said she will pick me up late. Do you mind if I stay for a bit more ?", Dara says, looking extremely worried.

 

"Hn", Jiyong says. Dara smiles happily at both of the Kwon.

 

"Just don't disturb me ahjumma", Hanbin says coldly, making Dara giggles as she ruffles his hair.

 

"Neh, Hanbin-ah",

 

"Ackkk ! Stop it!!", Hanbin hisses as he throws away her hand. But then, a weird sound comes from Hanbin's stomach.

 

"U-uh..", Hanbin looks down shyly. Seeing this, Dara couldn't help to giggle.

 

"You haven't eaten ?", Dara asks softly. Hanbin shakes his head shyly.

 

"Uh.. J-jiyong-shi, do you mind if I use your kitchen ? You haven't eaten too right ?", Dara asks softly.

 

"Why are you gonna do with the kitchen ?", he asks.

 

"Uhn... Making us a dinner ?", Dara says softly.

 

"R-really ? Y-you going to make us dinner ?", Hanbin stares at her with her onyx eyes. Dara nods feeling so determined.

 

"Can I, J-Jiyong-shi ?", Dara asks Kwon Jiyong again.

 

"Just go already", Hanbin says as he pulls her towards the kitchen leaving Jiyong alone in the living room.

 

"It's been a full week, we had to order meal.. Yooji, our helper is out to his hometown. And dad.. He even barely make a sandwich", Hanbin grunts angrily. Dara laughs again as she opens the refrigerator.

 

"Well, what do we have here ?", Dara says as she scans the food inside refrigerator. She sees a bag full of tomatoes.

 

"Do you like tomatoes, Hanbin-ah?", Dara asks as she turns to face him. Hanbin stares at her with his brown eyes that look brighter now.

 

"Yes", he answers as he walks towards Dara, "You can make something with it ? Other than sandwich ?".

 

"How about a soup ??", Dara says as she begins to wash the tomatoes.

 

"Anything will do", Hanbin answers quickly.

 

"Okay, you can wait in the living room Hanbin-ah", Dara smiles as she focus back to the tomatoes.  

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

"Thanks for the meal", Hanbin says happily. For the first time, Dara sees Hanbin look extremely happy.

 

"How did it taste, Hanbin-ah ?", Dara asks.

 

"Good", Hanbin says shortly, "I'll go to my room, ahjumma, dad".

 

Hanbin walks towards his room leaving a puzzled Dara and emotionless Jiyong in the dining room. But before he reaches the door, he turns around.

 

"Um.. ahjumma... The f-food.. I-it t-taste s-so g-good", Hanbin stutters and gone behind his closed bedroom's door.

 

[End of Flashback]

 

"You have to stop bringing food here", Jiyong shows up from his room. Hanbin had sit on the dining room and start eating the soup.

 

"It's okay Jiyong-shi", Dara says softly as she sets her gaze to Hanbin, "I like to cook".

 

"Hn, do as you like", Jiyong says as he sits on the couch. Dara walks towards him and puts her bag on the floor.

 

"Jiyong-shi, I have a song that I want to discuss with you.. Um... Do you mind to listen the demo song ? I've record it yesterday", Dara says shyly.

 

"Hn. Go on", Jiyong says shortly. Dara quickly takes out her phone from her bag and browses through her playlist. She unconsciously plugs her earphone to Jiyong's ears, leaving no enough space between them. Realizing what she had done by the look on Jiyong's face, Dara moves away as she's muttering a soft sorry. Quickly, Dara gives Jiyong the song lyrics and melodies which is written on a paper.

 

"Excuse m-me, I'll go get some w-water", Dara says as she walks towards the kitchen. She opens the refrigerator and places her face near it to feel the chill. Her face is burning red from her bold action towards Jiyong just now. And without Dara knowing, her heartbeat has exceed quickly.

 

"Ahjumma ? What happen with your face ? It's so red", Hanbin asks curiously. Dara almost drops her glass of water as she hides away from Hanbin.

 

Why am I feeling this way ?

 

"Umm.. Ahjumma, you're redder than before..", Hanbin says as he walks near Dara. Dara gasps loudly as she tries to hide her face. Hanbin tugs on her sleeves slowly.

 

"Ahjumma ?...",

 

"Hanbin, give me some of the soup", Kwon Jiyong says loudly from the living room.

 

"Yes dad", Hanbin says loudly.

 

"Ahjumma..", Hanbin whispers.

 

"N-neh ?", Dara answers as she puts the glass away.

 

"Since when you called dad by his name ?", Hanbin asks making Dara turn and face him nervously.

 

"C-curently.. w-why ?",

 

"Ani.. I j-just like to hear you called him like that", Hanbin says as he take the soup and left. Dara watches him in shocked. She sighs loudly and slides down to the floor clutching her clothes angrily.

 

What are you thinking, Dara ?!!

 


 

Hi~ Chapter six everyone!

I'm really sorry for my lack in grammar :" I'll try harder.

Please comment so I know what are you thinking about this story.

LOVE YOU ALL <3 HENGSHO~