NINETEEN

[HIATUS] Are You Ready to Fall in Love Again ?

 

 

[Chapter 19]

 

"Dara, please stop grinning. It's really scare me", Chaerin hisses as she glances at Dara. They're on the way to YG building after completing Dara's comeback stage on music broadcast station. Two days ago, Dara's album were officially released. The music video was out too. And these day, Dara felt being loved a lot. By her fans and all the viewers.

 

"Chaerin, I'm not grinning without a reason", Dara giggles softly as she punches Chaerin's arm lightly. Chaerin again is glancing at Dara worriedly.

 

"Dara, you really scare me.. The last time you act this way was when you still got that weirdo as your boyfriend", Chaerin says sharply as she drives.

 

 

 

 

Then she turns to Dara with her eyes wide open.

 

 

"Damn. Don't tell me you already dating that hot and cold Kwon!!!", Chaerin spats out, making Dara jumps slightly from her seat.

 

 

"W-what ?!", Dara says as she throws Chaerin a I-don't-understand-what-you-mean look which is looks as fake as its sound.

 

 

"Oh God. You're dating him. And I don't even know. You don't even tell me. And you really have no intention to tell me. What kind of frie-",

 

 

"Oh Chae please !!", Dara cuts, "Okay, I'm really sorry. I.. I just don't know how to start it. Y-you know exactly that I think he's hating me and stuff. S-so... I think telling you as soon as it became this way was not a good thing... So.. I think I should explain to you slowly..."

 

 

"Dara !! You're thinking too much", Chaerin hisses, "I prefer the fast and quick story. You can leave the details later. Cause I’ve got a plenty time for you, okay ? Now answer me. Are you really dating him ?".

 

 

"Guess Chae, guess it", Dara smiles widely making Chaerin turn her face away from her and sighs.

 

 

"He better treat you right, Dara", Chaerin says, "And please, stop being giddy and stuff. You're not a teenager anymore. Damn, you really freaking me out !!!".

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

“Ahjumma, dad is not here”, Hanbin says as he watches Dara sits on the couch.

 

“I know it”, Dara says, “You won’t sit beside me ? I bring your favourite soup”.

 

“I didn’t say that it was my favourite soup”, Hanbin says as he sits beside Dara to look at the big bag that Dara’s bring. She pulls out a tomato soup and some fruits from the bag.

 

 

“Let me heat up this first okay ?”, Dara says as she walks towards the kitchen. She put down all of the soup to the pan and starts to heat it up.

 

 

“Ahjumma…”, Hanbin calls her.

 

“Hmm ?”,

 

“You’re in a really good mood. Why ?”, Hanbin asks, making Dara turns to him in shocked.

 

“G-good m-mood ? M-me ??”, Dara stutters as she fakes a smile to Hanbin, she couldn’t stop to feel nervous around Hanbin. What should I do ?.

 

“Yes, you have a very good mood today. It's written all over you face”, Hanbin says calmly, “What’s happening ahjumma ?”.

 

“N-no… It’s just because of my carrier seems to goes on again. And many people are accepting my music. I’m j-just really happy about it”, Dara says as she searches for the plates and glasses.

 

“Ah.. I see”, Hanbin says softly, “I’ll prepare the utensils”.

 

Hanbin walks towards the kitchen cabinet and pulls out some eating utensils. Ah, so there’re the utensils being saved. As Hanbin prepare the table, Dara keeps on looking to the soup as she making some egg for both of them.

 

“Ahjumma”, Hanbin calls her again. He’s been sitting on the dining table quietly after he finished preparing.

 

“Yes ?”,

 

“When will you and dad marry ?”, Hanbin asks calmly. In a flash Dara turns to look at Hanbin with wide eyes open. M-marry ?

 

“What do you mean H-hanbin ?”, Dara asks him nervously.

 

“I’ve been asking to my friends at school, because Dad is acting weird lately. I asked them why did my dad smiling while reading a messages from his phone ? Why is he always in the phone and sounds so cheerful ? Dad never acted that way before, it scared me a bit ”, Hanbin says, “My friends said that it must be my mom whom he texted and called. They said that dad is so in love with mom”.

 

“But I know dad doesn’t like my mom. So I tried to figure out who it was. And it was you, ahjumma, whom he texted and called”, Hanbin says very calmly.

 

“So I guess you and dad will marry soon ? And you’ll be my mom”, Hanbin states. Dara just staring at him with her red cheeks. Hanbin knows it already ? Omo.. What should I do ?

 

“A-ah.. H-hanbin…”,

 

 

“I like it",

 

 

 

"N-neh ?",

 

 

 

"As long as Dad is happy, I will like it”, Hanbin says with a smile, “And I’m sure you’re not going to be a bad mom for me”.

 

 

“H-hanbin-ah…”, Dara says as she hugs him, “I…”.

 

 

“Don’t cry…”, Hanbin whispers to her, “omma.”

 

 

Dara let go of him as her tears had stream down her faces.

 

 

“Neh ? W-what did you say ?”, Dara asks.

 

 

“N-no.. Don’t cry on my shirt.. a-ahjumma”, Hanbin turns away to hide his blushing face. Dara smiles widely and pull him to her embrace again. God, thank you for the opportunities to meet this kid. He’s so wonderful.

 

 

“What are you doing there ?”, Jiyong walks into the kitchen to find two of his beloved are hugging each other. As hearing Jiyong’s voice, Hanbin struggles to go out from Dara’s embrace.

 

 

“Urgh.. a-ahjumma…”, Hanbin whines, making Jiyong and Dara giggles.

 

“S-sorry, I’m just too happy”, Dara smiles.

 

 

“What are you doing before ?”, Jiyong asks as he pulls Dara and Hanbin to his embrace.

 

 

 

 

“I don’t know what’s happen to both of you. But I’m glad”, Jiyong says as he pulls both of them closer.

 


Dara smiles softly as she treasures the moments. God. Thanks for giving me another chance to love and to be loved.

 

 


Hi!

Updates for all :) 

I'm really sorry that I'll be updating this story slowly. 

Well, I've start another semester in college :") Please wish me luck !!

Don't forget to comment <3

HENGSHO~