EIGHT

[HIATUS] Are You Ready to Fall in Love Again ?

 

[Chapter 8]

 

Dara sighs. She couldn't help to feel nervous. Today will be the first day of her album recording. She can’t get enough sleep last night. You're going to be okay. You can do this, Dara.

 

"You'll be okay. Don't look like that", Top pat her head as he sits down beside her.

 

"O-oppa…", Dara smiles happily, "Why are you here ?".

 

"Why ?", Top glares at her, "I can't come to see my little sister huh ?".

 

"Aigoo.. it's not like that. I think you had practice with Bigbang", Dara leans her head on Top's shoulders. She looks up to find her brother pouts cutely.

 

"Your aegyo won't affect me", Top hisses as he turns away, making Dara laughs out loud. She moves away to stare at her brother.

 

"Stop giving me that eyes", Top hisses as he stands up, "I'm going to practice room. You'll do well Dara, just relax 'kay".

 

Dara nods her head as Top stands up to leave the studio room.

 

"I still can't believe you could affect him like that. He's always look so stoic and cold. Really, sister power sure is scary", Teddy oppa says as he hands down some paper to Dara.

 

"Well, oppa is always like that. He seems so cold but he's actually very affectionate..", Dara says as she reads the paper.

 

"Hey..", Teddy calls her softly. He smiles at her as he leans on the desk.

 

"I know you can do this. Don't look so troubled with this, 'kay?", Teddy says, making Dara smiles happily.

 

"Thanks a lot oppa. I'll do my best", Dara says.

 

"You get away from me !!", a voice comes from behind the door. Dara turns to looks at the door weirdly.

 

"Aigoo Hyung!! I miss you so much", another voice comes.

 

"Teddy oppa..", Dara says, her eyes still not leaving the door.

 

"Hn ?".

 

"Is that.. just now... Jiyong's voices ?",

 

BRAK!

 

"Let me go! Damnit. It's been years and you still doing this stuff!!", Jiyong says angrily as he pushes Seungri away.

 

"Yes it is, Dara", Teddy whispers making Dara giggles. This is the very first time she find Jiyong looks so irritated.

 

"Aigoo~ Hyung. I just miss you. How long has it been ? Four years ? Five ?.. God, you should visit me more", Seungri says as he follows Jiyong.

 

"Stop following me ! And stop talking weird. I'm not here to visit you", Jiyong hisses. He walks towards Dara and plops down beside her, leaving no space for Seungri.

 

"You are so cruel, Hyung", Seungri pouts. Dara couldn't hold it anymore as she laughs out loud. Her eyes are full with tears as she hold onto her stomach.

 

"God... You guys are so cute", Dara says, trashing her body as she couldn't control her laugh.

 

"You dare to laugh at me ?", Jiyong asks angrily as Dara's body come in touch to him.

 

"Ani..", Dara says as take a deep breath, "You're just so cute".

 

Dara smiles warmly, she didn't even realize that everyone has grew silent. Teddy and Seungri are now looking at the very-red-face Jiyong. Seungri is very ready to tease Jiyong as he reaches out his hand to pokes at Jiyong's cheeks.

 

"Don't you dare maknae", Jiyong hisses as he glares at Seungri.

 

"Just leave them be maknae. And you should go to practice room, don't you ?", Teddy says.

 

"Ah!! Thanks Teddy-hyung. I nearly forgot that. Seeing Jiyong-hyung here is making me happy.. See you later hyung. Fighting Dara~ I know you can", Seungri yells as he leaves the studio room.

 

"He's still as idiotic as always", Jiyong grunts as he picks up some paper in front of Dara.

 

"Seungri is always energetic. I don't know where he got that", Dara smiles softly. Jiyong giving her a glance, and he left staring openly at Dara.

 

Is she always this enticing?

 

*Cough*Cough*

 

Dara looks up to Teddy who is coughing hardly. He is still looking at the a little panicky Jiyong.

 

"Can we start now ?", Teddy smiles warmly as he giving Jiyong the look.

 

"Yes, I'll get ready", Dara exclaims as she walks towards the recording room. Jiyong stands up and walks to sit beside Teddy.

 

"She is an interesting woman, right Ji ?", Teddy says calmly as he faces the panel in front of him.

 

"What are you saying hyung ?", Jiyong asks as he tries so hard to not look at him.

 

"Just don't hurt her, neh ? She's been walks through so many troubles", Teddy turns to Jiyong and pat his head.

 

"Dara, we will start now. Just give all of your feeling 'kay ?", Teddy says as he giving her the signals. Dara nods her head as she closes her eyes. The melodies can be heard, and the feeling rushes back to her.

 

She is more than ready to throw her feelings out.

 

 


 

Update !! 

Please comment, so I know what you think about this story~

Hengsho:)