TWELVE

[HIATUS] Are You Ready to Fall in Love Again ?

 

[Chapter 12]

 

It is Saturday and Dara is laying lazily on her bed. It’s been two months since she began recording for her album. Jiyong is being very serious all the time with her, he seems to be in a foul mood all the time. Every time after she finished her recording, he'll sulking and walked away from everyone. One time she asked him that was she doing something wrong. He just said that he's in a very bad mood and it’s not her fault.

 

But can people stayed bad mood for the whole two months ?

 

RING~RING~

 

Dara sighs and walks to pick up her phone on the couch. She has to stop worrying about Jiyong. It's not her business. She looks at the screen to find a n unknown number.

 

"Hello ? Who is this ?", Dara greets.

 

"Good morning, Mrs. Kwon. I'm Hanbin's teacher. I'm calling to ask when are you going to come ? The parents meeting is going to start soon, and Hanbin looks very depressed without you present", a soft woman voice says. Dara stays still as she tries to figure out what is this woman saying.

 

Mrs. Kwon… Hanbin… Parents meeting… Looks depressed..

 

What ?! Hanbin looks depressed ?

 

"Eh.. Um.. Is Hanbin there ? Can I talk to him ?", Dara asks worriedly.

 

"Oh.. yes, wait a minute", the woman replies.

 

"Uh.. O-omma…", Hanbin voices can be heard.

 

EH… OMMA ?!

 

"H-hanbin-ah.. W-what are you saying ??", Dara stutters.

 

"Can you come here, O-omma ?", Hanbin asks again.

 

"H-hanbin-ah.. W-where is y-your dad..", Dara asks, she certainly can’t understand why is Hanbin calling her omma and asking her to come to his parents meeting.


"Dad can't come today.. So can you come ?", Hanbin begs. It’s the first time she heard Hanbin voice that weak. He sounds like he wants to cry.

 

"A-arraso.. Wait me, kay", Dara says as she hung up her phone. She rushes to her closet to find a suitable dress for Hanbin's parent meeting.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Dara stops in front of a kindergarten as she recheck the address that Hanbin sent to her via his teacher. She takes her bag and walks out from her car. She dress in a knee length brown skirt and a simple white blouse. She wore a brown wigs and a glasses. She looks exactly like a business woman. I hope no one gonna recognize me here.

 

She walks in to the building to be greeted by Hanbin's teacher.

 

"Are you Mrs. Kwon ?", the woman asks politely.

 

"Y-yes", Dara smiles softly. She still can't handle to be called as Mrs. Kwon. Hold on Dara. This is for Hanbin's sake.

 

"Please come this way", the woman walks beside her.

 

"You're really beautiful, Mrs. Kwon. I see where did Hanbin take his look. I'm very sorry to call you out of the blue. Certainly Mr. Kwon wouldn't like this, but Hanbin looks so sad lately. So I ask Hanbin about your number, and he gives me your card", the teacher says, "Hanbin always had many girls around him. But he looks uncomfortable with them".

 

"Ah.. Hanbin ever told me that", Dara says as she remember Hanbin told her that he had some 'annoying' girls around him.

 

"Yes, they always following him everywhere. But there's time I find Hanbin plays alone in the garden, when his friends is playing elsewhere. He's so kind but he tend to be alone", the teacher says worriedly.

 

"Is H-hanbin had a friend?", Dara asks sadly. The teacher sighs as she shakes her head.

 

"I don't see him near any kid here. There's Bobby who always following him too, but I don't think they're that close", the teacher says. They stops walking in front of a classroom.

 

"This is Hanbin's classroom, Mrs. Kwon. I'm so glad that you can come here. Later on, we will had a simple showcase from the kid. Please come in Mrs. Kwon, I have to assist the other parents", the teacher says politely.

 

"Yes, kamshamnida", Dara bows politely. She walks into the classroom to find the class full with the kid and parents. She can feel their stare on her, but she's trying hard to didn't mind it. She looks around to find Hanbin, when a little boy run to him.

 

"Are you Hanbin's mom ?", the kid asks.

 

"Bobby ! Hanbin doesn't has a mom", the other boy screams and laughing evilly.

 

"Are you Hanbin's mom ?", the same kid asks him again. Dara smiles softly as kneel in front of the kid.

 

"Yes, do you know where is Hanbin ?", Dara asks. The same kid nods slowly.

 

"Come with me, ahjumma", the kids says as he runs out of the classroom. Dara follows him from behind. He stops in front of a stairs as he walks towards Dara again.

 

"He's there", the kid smiles widely, "My name is Bobby Kim. It's nice to meet you, Hanbin's mom".

 

"Thanks a lot, Bobby. Are you Hanbin's friend ?", Dara smiles softly.

 

"Yes I am. Well, Hanbin doesn't really like me. But I like him", Bobby says happily.

 

"Bobby. Please stay as Hanbin's friend, neh ?", Dara says as she pat his head.   

 

"Of course, we'll always be friend", Bobby says as he runs back to class. Dara watches until he gone, then she walks up to the stairs. Dara's in tears when she found Hanbin on the very top of the stairs. She quickly wipes away her tears.

 

"Hanbin-ah", Dara calls him. Hanbin looks up from his lap and stands up in shock.

 

"A-ahjumma…", Hanbin mutters. Dara can see the tears that he had shred. Poor kid. 

 

"No..", Dara smiles widely, "Today, I'm your mom".

 


Double updates !!! yeay~

I'm going to make Hanbin and Dara's relationship got better.. ehhe

Please comment so I know what are you thinking about the story

Love you all~ Hengsho~