SEVEN

[HIATUS] Are You Ready to Fall in Love Again ?

 

[Chapter 7]

 

 

Dara walks slowly towards Jiyong's apartment. She really ashamed with herself. She had done something so bold towards him. She could barely sleep these days.

 

She still remember her lame excuse to escape from his house last time. Come on !! Forget to feed her dog ? She doesn't even had a dog at home. It really is a miracle that Kwon Jiyong believe her.

 

But now what will she do when they meet ?

 

“Ahjumma ?”, a voice come from behind her. Dara turns abruptly to meet those familiar eyes.

 

“Hanbin ? Where are you from ?”, Dara asks him as she moves towards the kid. God, he looks exactly like his dad. Literally, breathtaking little boy. He wore a simple navy blue shirt with a white short. She can see him bringing a black bag on his back.

 

“Kindergarten ?”, Hanbin says as he walks towards the apartment’s door.

 

“You have gotten into kindergarten ? When ?”, Dara asks suprisedly. She totally remember that Hanbin is always home whenever she visit.

 

“Yesterday was the first day”, Hanbin answers as both of them walk in. Hanbin walks tiredly towards the living room with Dara trailing behind him.

 

“Really ? How is it? Have you made any friends?”, Dara says as she sits on the sofa, still eyeing the little Kwon who is taking a glass of water from the refrigerator. He walks back to Dara and hands her a glass of water as he plops down on the sofa.

 

“Well, it’s full of trouble. I met so many troublesome kid, and most of them are very clingy girls. Hate it”, Hanbin mutters as he turns on the TV. Seems like the little Kwon has gain many fan girls.

 

“Oh they just like you a lot, Hanbin-ah. You have to be friend with them”, Dara says as she smiles at the blank-face Hanbin. Hanbin stands up quickly with a faint blush on his cheeks. Hey, is he blushing just now ? Ow, how cute!

 

“I will call dad. Wait a minute”, Hanbin says as he walks quickly towards Jiyong’s room. Dara couldn’t help to chuckle. A minute later, Hanbin walks out from Jiyong's room and sprints to his room. Dara watches him in shock as Hanbin closes his bedroom door's quickly.

 

Did I say something wrong?

 

"Just leave him be. Probably a bad day at school", a voice heard from her right side. Dara turns to see Jiyong sitting comfortably beside her.

 

"Ack!", Dara gasp in shock, "M-mianhe.. I d-didn't see you c-come".

 

"You just too busy watching Hanbin's door", Jiyong says with a smirk.

 

Omo.. What's with his smirk.. Why is he look so damn cool?! Ahh !! Dara ! Come to your sense.

 

"You didn't forget to feed your dog today, right ?", Jiyong asks as he stares at her. His smirk is still there, and Dara just keep praying to not pass out there.

 

"N-neh…",

 

"Good. Sajangnim calls me just now, that we had to proceed your album soon",

 

"W-we ?", Dara asks slowly.

 

"Yes. We'll produce your album. As in  me and you", Jiyong says.

 

"C-chinca ??? J-jiyong-shi will be the producer ?", Dara asks him with a wide smile. Jiyong answers her with a short nod. Dara almost broke into tears, she takes Jiyong's hand on hers and stares happily into his brown eyes.

 

"I really, really thank you, J-jiyong-shi. I d-don't k-know. T-this is like a d-dream c-come t-true. I and my friends are always like you. A-and n-now, you'll be my producer. A-and.. Oh my God.. they'll be m-mad at me for sure.. B-but I'm so happy. T-hanks a lot, Jiyong-shi", Dara says happily. His brown eyes just stares at her, he looks so fascinated by her act. OMO!

 

"A-ah… M-mianhe", Dara mutter shyly. What did I do again ?! Why am I blabbering that stuff ?! Die, kill me now!!!

 

"Good to see you in full energy. Let's go to studio", Jiyong stands up and walks to his studio door.

 

"Neh..", Dara says as she follows him behind.

 

"We'll proceed with one of my song first okay. This is just a demo. So relax", Jiyong says as he sits down. Dara gets into the recording room, and puts on the headphones.

 

"Hey Dara, Can you hear me ?",

 

"Yes, I can hear you clearly", Dara says as she prepares herself.


"Good. So.... I'll keep in mind that you like me", Jiyong says, making Dara's face turn to red.

 

"A-a-ani… It's not like that...", Dara can feel his stares, and she is trying so hard to not look at his eyes.

 

"Aa.. So you don't like me ?",  

 

"I-it's not like t-that…", Dara mutters.

 

Then she heard him laugh out loud. She looks up and see him laughing happily. She doesn't do anything, she just stares with a little smile on her face. Feeling her stare, Jiyong stops laughing and cough loudly.

 

"L-let's start from the very beginning", Jiyong says. He had returned to the very serious GD now. Dara nods her head and proceed to warms up her vocal.

 

"Okay, ready ?", Jiyong asks. Dara looks up and gives him a firm nod.

 


 

HI~ A short updates..

I'll update more soon^^

Please leave comment, so I know what you think about this story~

Love you all, HENGSHO~