SIXTEEN

[HIATUS] Are You Ready to Fall in Love Again ?

 

[Chapter 16]

 

 

"I'm really s-sorry..", Dara mutters softly. They're currently sitting back on their seat. The night breeze has felt too cold for her own liking. She's been muttering the same word in these five minutes. She had told Jiyong every single things that happen that day. And so far, he's not giving her a welcome response. I'm done. You're dead, Dara.

 

 

"S-sorry...", Dara mutters again. God, this is creeping me out. Why isn't he give me some responses ?

 

 

"Sor-",

 

 

"Stop saying that", he says quickly. His brown eyes are looking at hers without any emotion. He just painfully staring at her.

 

 

"I.. I know I've gone so far..", Dara mutters scaredly. Truly feel how stupid she had acted.

 

 

"Yes, you did", he says coldly.

 

 

"I.. I'm sorry...", Dara says sadly. Oh God he hate me. He hate me. Then Jiyong sighs loudly.

 

"Listen Dara..", he says slowly, his eyes are wandering through the night view in front of them.

 

 

"You did gone so far to help Hanbin. I don't know where did you get that courage to do that. You've became my son's mom for a day. Just from it sounds.... It really is absurd Dara", he says rashly. Dara just sits quietly totally immerse by his words. There are tears that start to build in her eyes.

 

 

"S-sor-",

 

 

"But", he says quickly. His eyes are piercing hers again. Her dark eyes are swept into that mesmerizing brown eyes of him. Dara's heart are thumping wildly as a tint blush crept on her cheeks.

 

 

"I'm so glad that you did", he smiles at her. A small smiles but it's enough to make Dara froze.

 

 

"I'm glad that you really done it. Helping my son where I am not at his side. You...", he says as he looks deep at her eyes, "You really know how to surprised me".

 

 

"I.. I had been so hard on Hanbin", Jiyong sighs sadly.

 

 

"I always mad at him every single time he asked about his mom", he mutters sadly, "I.. I just don't want him to know that wrecked woman. I j-just want to p-protect him. B-but I think I've gone overboard.. I-I s-should've told h-him right ? H-he has the right to k-know his mom.. He-",

 

 

"It's okay Jiyong", Dara has pulled Jiyong into her embrace. She couldn't help herself, right when she saw that tears on his brown eyes her body reacted that way. She want to erase every pain he had gone through. She want to shield him from his past. I'm asking too much, aren't I?

 

 

"D-dara", he cracks.

 

 

"You can't always protect everyone Jiyong. Don't sacrifice yourself too much. You're always been a great father for Hanbin. You're a great man Jiyong", Dara says softly. She had put chin on his shoulder, smelling his scent every now and then.

 

 

"Hanbin... H-he has always think about me. Always. But.. I.. W-what did I do for him ?.. I... I'm not a good father", Jiyong says sadly. He has pulled Dara closer as he cling to her tightly. The tears that he had holding up all this long are flowing freely.

 

 

"J-jiyong", Dara calls out.

 

 

"Dara.. H-having him in my life is the b-best thing ever happen to me. He's my l-light. B-but as a p-prideful man I am, I can't c-confess how much I l-love him", he sobs.

 

 

"I want to re-do everything. I want to.. I w-want to love him m-more. I w-want to protect him with all of my might..", Jiyong whispers sadly.

 

 

"Y-you can do it Jiyong. I know that Hanbin will always love you. Whatever you do, whatever you had gone through he will always see you as his dad. A-and..", Dara says sadly, tears had blurring her eyes, "You had protect him well. You did well Jiyong".

 

 

"D-dara..", he calls her making Dara let him go from her embrace. Her tearful eyes are staring at his brown eyes.

 

 

"Thank you for standing up for Hanbin. Thanks for protecting him", Jiyong smiles. Dara froze at her seat as her tears kept flowing. His tearful eyes are piercing hers.

 

 

"J-jiyong...", Dara calls out weakly.

 

 

"Yes ?", he smiles at her.

 

 

"Y-you don't h-have to thank me. Because.. I-", Dara says carefully. Her eyes are searching for something inside his. She sighs.

 

 

"Can I always protect Hanbin ?", she asks slowly. But he didn't give responses, he just staring at her curiously.

 

 

"J-ji...", she mutters softly, "C-can I protect you ?"

 

 

 


 


 

 

Hai. New update!!

Reminder, I'm posting this from my phone, so I'm really sorry for inconvenience.

I really want to share this chapter faster ! kekeke

Please comment^^~

Hengsho