FIVE

[HIATUS] Are You Ready to Fall in Love Again ?

 

 

[Chapter 5]

 

 

"Chaerin, is this true ?", Dara asks her manager, Chaerin as they step down from the car. Now, she is standing in front of an apartment building in Seoul. She couldn’t help to feel chills rundown her spines. 

 

"Yes, you'll meet with the song's writer !!", Chaerin cheers happily. Dara turns to Chaerin and grips her hand tightly.

 

"It's not just some songwriter, Chaerin!!", Dara shrieks.

 

"I know !! And you know too, Dara. God!! I swear Gummi unnie will be mad at us if she know this", Chaerin laughs softly as she walks inside.

 

"God.. Is this real ?", Dara whispers as she follows Chaerin.

 

[Flashback]

 

"W-who is the s-songwriter S-sajangnim ?!", Dara almost screams. She just couldn't believe her ears.

 

"G-Dragon. Yea, that G-DRAGON, Dara-ah", Hyunsuk says with a wink. Dara just stares at her boss with her eyes wide open. 

 

"Hey, snaps out of it. Just don't show him that kind of face Dara, he will tease me. I had spoken highly about you, so don't embarrassed me. Oh, and you'll meet him this Wednesday. He had agreed to help you write songs. Maybe, if you can you could ask him to collaborate with you", Hyunsuk says calmly.

 

"S-sajangnim!! … H-how could you t-talk so calm like that ?!", Dara shrieks.

 

G-Dragon was one of the best vocal-guitarist that Korea had. He's so cool that every woman in Korea of course falling in love with him. Just like Dara and her other friends. Gummy and Bom are really in love with the man. Just the man, body and all the gift God gave him. While Dara and Chaerin are falling for his music. Sometimes when they hang out together, they'll still listening to his music. But now, he's gone from the music industries. It's been like five years since his last album. And above all of that, BIGBANG, TOP's band had collaborate with him right just before his semi-retirement. Dara couldn't help to be jealous at them. Absolutely lucky oppas.

 

"OH.. S-Sajangnim… Did you j-just said t-that I will m-meet him t-this Wednesday ?",

 

[End of Flashback]

 

"Dara", Chaerin calls her before she rings G-Dragon's apartment bells.

 

"Neh ?", Dara turns to her.

 

"Just don't faint. Don't. Okay ? ", Chaerin warns her. Dara nods softly as she push the bells.

 

"Who is there ?"

 

A tender voice comes from the intercom. Dara and Chaerin couldn't help to squeals. It's his voice !!

 

"Urhmm.. G-GDragon-shi .. It's m-me S-sandara", Dara says. And with that, the door opens with a click. Dara turns towards Chaerin as she tries to suppress her smile.

 

She walks in and puts on a home sandals. Chaerin walks in behind her. And there he is standing on the hallway, looking at them both. And everything turns black.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

"I'm really sorry, G-Dragon-shi. Dara is very weak lately, maybe she's lack of sleep. Please forgive her", Dara hears Chaerin voice not far from herself.

 

"Hn. It's okay", she hears another voice comes, and that tender voice makes Dara smiles shyly. She remember that she is inside her idol's home, G-Dragon's house!! Could you believe that ?! Dara feels like to squeals again until she feel something poking her cheeks. Dara opens her eyes to meet with a pair of brown eyes. It is looking straight at her, observing her.

 

"You awake", the voice comes flatly. Dara sits up with a jolt. She is staring at that brown eyes, when the owner moving near her.

 

"Are you okay ?", he asks. Dara stares confusedly.

 

"Y-yeah.. S-sorry, but who a-are you ?", Dara asks. The person in front of her is looking exactly like G-Dragon. But it just, the size.. Well, is he this little ?

 

"Hanbin. I'm Kwon Hanbin", he says softly.

 

"K-Kwon ?", Dara asks in awe. This person, no, this kid is a Kwon… ?

 

"Hanbin, don't disturb her", a tender voice comes. Dara turns her head to meet with the real G-Dragon, he's looking straight to the boy beside her.

 

"I'm not doing anything, dad. It’s just her face look funny", the Hanbin boys mutters softly. Dara turns to Hanbin in disbelieve, my face look funny ?!

 

"Hanbin, she's way older than you. Be polite, now says sorry", G-Dragon scolds him.

 

"Arasso... Sorry, ahjumma ", Hanbin mutters as he walks away from the bed towards G-Dragon, but he's just walk pass him. Did he just call me ahjumma  ?! Hey ! I'm not that old, he supposed to call me noona. Weird boy.

But wait.....

 

DAD?!

 

"Are you feeling better ?", G-Dragon asks. Dara couldn't help to feel nervous.

 

"Yes, I'm really sorry G-Dragon-shi. I burdened you", Dara says shyly.

 

"Good to know that you know it. Now you can get up from my bed", he says as he walks out.

 

Wha.. ? Is he really G-Dragon ?!! He's so rude!!

 

Dara walks out the door to meet with the little Kwon sitting in the couch, the bigger one walks toward somewhere she believe kitchen and her friend, Chaerin is standing near the hallway where she fainted, looking extremely angry. Dara rushes to Chaerin.

 

"What happen?", she asks her.

 

"Urgh.. I don't want to stay here, Dara. I can't believe he's so damn rude!", Chaerin whispers, "I'll pick you up later. Call me, okay".

 

"W-what?", Dara asks in awe. Chaerin just give her a smile.

 

"Ah, G-Dragon-shi. I have to leave now, I don't want to disturb your discussion with Dara", Chaerin says to G-Dragon who is standing on the wall behind Dara.

 

"I'll pick you up later", Chaerin squeeze Dara's arms hardly, "Please excuse me".

 

With that Chaerin walks out the door, leaving a stunned Dara.

 

What is happening here ?

 

"Are you going to stand there all day ?", his stern voice brought her sense back. Dara turns around and quickly follows him.

 


 

Hi all~ So GD is in now kekeke..

I really want to make Hanbin as his child^^ Both handsome guys...

Please comment so I know what are you thinking^^

HENGSHO~