TWENTY-ONE

[HIATUS] Are You Ready to Fall in Love Again ?

 

[Chapter 21]

 

The night had grew warmer as the time goes by. People are gathered near the stage as the performances of the night are showing. Some old band who was active during their college year are performing. Dara could see her best friend, Park Han Byul is being the MC.

 

“She’s my besties”, Dara whispers to Jiyong as the music booming loudly.

 

“The MC ?”, Jiyong leans closer as he put his hand on her waist.

 

“Neh, We used to stick like a glue”, Dara smiles widely as she remember how closed they were, ”But when we graduated, she’s moving to continue her study abroad. Last time I contacted her, she was busy pursuing her career in Japan. Then we gradually grew apart”.

 

Dara can feel how Jiyong’s hand hold her tighter. She turns to him and smiles softly.

 

“I’m okay, Ji. The people here, the atmosphere.. everything are making me feel so melo”,  Dara says as she put her hands on his. She felt her eyes blurred by her own tears.

 

“I don’t like to see you cry”, Jiyong whispers softly, making Dara smiles. She wipes away her tears as she grins cheekily at him.

 

“I’m not crying”, she smiles, Jiyong gives her a soft grunt as both of them continue to enjoy the performances. People are walking pass them, giving Dara a squeal every single time they landed their eyes on Dara and Jiyong’s joined hand. Dara isn’t afraid anymore, she is replying their jokes and teases so calmly. Jiyong smiles as he eyeing her.

 

“Next time, I’ll put a disguise on you”, Dara mutters as she walks back to him. Jiyong can see how she put a slight discomfort on her face. He leans closer as he stares into those mesmerizing dark orbs of her.

 

“They just can’t stop saying that you’re so hot and stuff !!”, She whines, “Those girls really can’t keep their eyes off of you”

 

Jiyong smiles seeing his girlfriend’s antic. He hold her hands on his again, making a circular pattern with his thumb.

 

“Well, those guys can’t keep their eyes off of you too”, he says making Dara blushed.

 

“W-who ? N-no one looking at me, Jiyong”,

 

“I’m always looking at you”, Jiyong says making Dara blushed darker, ”But the guys I’m talking about is not me. Those old boy friends of yours”.

 

“They’re not old !”, Dara laughs.

 

“They are”, He insists, ”Well, your college friends are fascinated to see you. And more fascinated when you bring a nice boyfriend”.

 

“Nice ?”, Dara grunts in disapproval. But she can’t stop herself from laughing.

 

“What?”, Jiyong mutters.

 

“You’re not just nice Ji, you’re perfect”, Dara says as she looks at him, “for me”.

 

Jiyong smiles as he pulls her near. Dara turns her face away as she felt her cheeks heat up. He’s always making me feel this way.

 

“Please forget I ever say those cheeky things”, Dara mutters as she hides her blushed with her handbag, making Jiyong chuckles slightly.

 

“DARA !!”, both of them turns to the voice. Dara pulls out from Jiyong’s arms as she welcome her long time best friend embrace.

 

“Han byul-ah!!”, Dara hugs her tightly.

 

“Omo !! Look how pretty you are !! I really miss you”, Hanbyul cries softly. Making Dara tears leak to her cheeks.

 

“Oh damnit ! Don’t cry !”, Dara hushes Hanbyul as she pats her back.

 

“I can’t control it”, Hanbyul says. Minutes passed as they’re too immersed in their talk. So many events have passed as they share the time they had lost without each other.

 

“You should know that I’m so happy that you’re okay after that breakup. I don’t really understand why, but I know he hurt you bad. That ”, Hanbyul hissed making Dara chuckles, “I’m so happy that you even had a very hot boyfriend now. I think you should bring him here, or he might be snatches away by some drunk girls”.

 

Dara turns to see Jiyong converse calmly with some woman she could barely remember their name. She rushes to his side and intertwined their hand. She smiles warmly at him.

 

“I’m sorry but can I take this man ?”, she jokes as she smiles at her college’s friends. After a short talk, they could get away from them and walks towards Hanbyul who’s smiling from ear ro ear.

 

“Ji, this is Hanbyul. Hanbyul, this is Jiyong”, Dara introduces them.

 

“Nice to meet you”, Jiyong nods as he earn a knowing looks from Hanbyul.

 

“Me too”, Hanbyul says cheerfully.

 

“I will leave you both for a seconds. I haven’t greet Hyejoong”, Dara smiles as she walks towards a bunch of woman across the room.

 

“Hey, Kwon Jiyong-shi”,

 

“Yes ?”,

 

“Do you love her ?”, Hanbyul asks as she fixed her eyes on Dara. Jiyong turns to her and looks back towards Dara.

 

“I do”, he reply calmly. His voices brought so many deep emotion, making Hanbyul smiles widely.

 

“I’m glad she met you”,

 

“I’m the one who is happy to have her in my life”,

 

“Okay…”, she laughs loudly, feeling so odd as they keep talks sweet about this certain woman.

 

“Jiyong-shi. Please take care of Dara. She tends to do stupid things. Yap, She is. She’s so pure, sometimes I just can’t handle it. But for sure, she will love you until it bleeds. She’ll give you every best of her. I knew because she is still the same Dara. It just that she got a very strong heart now. And she is happier”,

 

“You don’t have to ask”, Jiyong smiles at her.

 

“I’m truly glad she found you”, Hanbyul smiles, “Hey, would you and Dara mind to sing for us ? People will be very ecstatic to watch you guys! But, do you not mind if the media find out about your relationship with Dara ?”,

 

“If Dara want to, then I will”, Jiyong says, “And we don’t care about the media. We both know how hurt it was to conceal the truth from them. This time, I really don’t care about what people say. As long as I have her next to me”,

 

Hanbyul turns to stares at Jiyong with eyes wide open.

 

“Okay, I know you love her. So we can stop talking so sweet about your relationship, it’s not that I’m not happy. I’m just hate this stuff ?”, Hanbyul mutters, making Jiyong laugh.

 

“What did I miss ?”, Dara says as she jumps in between them.

 

“You miss a lot ! I have told Jiyong about how you snore on class. How you tend to rips your skirt. How yo-”,

 

“PARK HANBYUL ! Why did you leak out my dark past !!”, Dara moves to strangle Hanbyul.

 

“KIDDING !!”, Hanbyul says as she moves backwards, “I’m asking him, would you both sing for us ? He said he’s okay if you want. So Dara, can you ?”,

 

Dara turns to Jiyong as if asking his permission. He just flashed her a soft smiles.

 

“Okay we will”,  

 

 

 


Hello new updates !!

This is the first update~

Don't forget to leave comment for me

Hengsho~