TWENTY

[HIATUS] Are You Ready to Fall in Love Again ?

 

[Chapter 20]

 

"Dara-ah", Jiyong calls her softly to wakes her up from her sleep.

 

"Hnn?", she mumbles as she snuggles closer to him. He chuckles softly.

 

"I'm sorry to wake you up", Jiyong says as he tucks her hair behind her ears.

 

"I'm sorry, I fell asleep. Is the movie good ?", she asks as she sits straight on the chair. Her hair are in mess and her shirt had crinkled all over her back.

 

"Why are you smiling like that ?", Dara asks as she pouts, "Omo !! Did I snore ? or did I drool ?!!! Oh my God.."

 

Dara hurriedly wipes away an imaginary drool on her face as she watches Jiyong who laughing loudly.

 

"Ya !!", she punches his arm, making him stops.

 

"Aigoo, ahjumma. You don't know how cute you look like right now", he says as he tends her hair lovingly.

 

"Aish. Stop with your sweet talk already !!", Dara blushes as she tends up herself. She and Jiyong had been in a four month relationship now. Had seen the usual stoic and cold Jiyong, Dara can't help to melt every single time Jiyong talks sweet about her. She couldn't help to fall deeper for this man.

 

"I'm really sorry. I'm the one who ask you to watch the movie, and-",

 

"Dee, it's okay", Jiyong smiles at her, "It's been so long since the last time I went to the theater".

 

"Really ?! I always love to go to theater. Watching movie here are much more better than dvd", Dara says happily as the walk towards Jiyong's car. Both of them are sync by wearing black shirt and denim jeans. Don't forget the matching snapbacks they wore. It's such a happy day.

 

"J-ji", Dara calls Jiyong as he drives slowly to her apartment.

 

"Hn ?", He mumbles as he takes Dara's hand on his.

 

"Are you free this friday night ?", Dara asks carefully. She glances every now and then towards him, making Jiyong take a look longer at her.

 

"I don't have anything planned this friday. Why ?", he asks curiously.

 

"U-uh... A-actually...", she mumbles nervously.

 

"Dee, why are you so nervous ? Just tell me what do you want us to do this friday ? I won't bite, believe me", Jiyong smirks as he glances at the blushing Dara.

 

"Y-yah !! Kwon Jiyong !! You have to clean up your mind.. B-bite.. What do you want to bite ?! Aigoo....", Dara yells as she hides her red cheeks behind her pinkish hair. Jiyong laughs loudly as he kiss Dara's hand lovingly.

 

"Kidding baby, I'm going to treasure you until you became my wife", he winks at her, still smiling widely.

 

"Aigoo, stop flirting with me and just go driving !!", Dara says.

 

"Arrasso", Jiyong replies, "So about this friday night ?"

 

"A-ah.. Um.. I'm receiving a college reunion invitation.. Uh.. It says to bring a partner.. S-so...", Dara mumbles nervously.

 

"I'll go with you baby, why did you even nervous about this ?", Jiyong asks curiously.

 

"Uh.. Um.. What if they got our photo..  A-and the news about you dating me will spread like fire.. I t-think you'll not like to be bother by them..", Dara mumbles.

 

"I'm actually don't mind them to know about us. Letting the whole world know that you're mine, it's a very tempting idea", he smirks, while Dara gives him a slight shove on the shoulder.

 

"But. I'm thinking about your career. You just build it up, then what if people will judge you who is dating this un-married-man-with-one-kid ? I'm not ready to see your name on the news with any kind of silly jokes", he says.

 

"Jiyong...",

 

"I don't want to see you hurting", Jiyong says softly. Dara shift closer to kind and gives him a quick peck on the lips. Then she hugs his arms tightly.

 

"I really love you, did you know that ?", Jiyong whispers to her hair as he kisses her forehead lovingly. Dara nods her head as she hides away her blush.

 

"Ji, I am so thankful. I seriously want to walk hand in hand with you everywhere. Or singing on stage with you. It will be a very nice moment of my life. I will do everything for us. I don’t care if I have to lose this again. I just can’t maintain to lose my love. I can’t lose you", Dara says as she kisses his cheeks.

 

"God. Why are saying things like that?!”, Jiyong hisses as he glances at her intensely.

 

“Just saying what’s on my mind”, Dara smiles.

 

“Dee, I’ll do everything for you. I really don’t want to see you hurting", Jiyong says. He leans a bit to Dara and whispers.

 

“Aigoo, your sweet talk is back”, Dara says as she sits back.

 

"Mm ?”, He mumbles as a smirk forming on his face. Dara looks at him curiously.

 

“I’m just saying that I'm the only one who can make you hurt in a very good way baby", he says ily making Dara punch him hard on his arms.

 

"Yah !! Kwon Jiyong !!".


 

----

 

Dara sighs for nth time. She is so  nervous for this event. She’ll bring Kwon Jiyong a.k.a GDragon, the muse and the idol who all of her college friend love. It sure will be a riot.

 

“Stop sighing”, Jiyong mutters as he pats Dara’s hair lovingly. They’re driving towards her reunion venue.

 

“I can’t help it. T-they will recognize us in a flash, then they will take a picture of us. T-then.. T-they will s-start a-asking.. T-they…”, Dara mutters scaredly.

 

“Shhh, Whatever it is. I’ll be there with you. Okay ?”, Jiyong smiles. He takes Dara’s hand on his as he drives slowly. After they arrived on the venue, Dara starts to panic again.

 

“J-ji.. Let’s j-just go h-home.. T-this scare m-me…”, Dara says as she grips Jiyong shirt tightly.

 

“Baby, you’ll be fine. Okay. We’ll be fine. You don’t have to be afraid. I’ll always by your side”, Jiyong says as he kiss her lovingly. Dara desperately pulls Jiyong towards her as they kissing. Dara pulls away certainly out of breath.

 

“Let’s go now”, Jiyong says. They both walks towards the venue hand in hand. Every now and then Jiyong will squeeze Dara’s hand as if giving her his energy.

 

“We’ll be okay”, he whispers right before they walk in the hall. The waiter and the man already gaping at them. They both walks towards the nearest table as Jiyong keep talking sweet-nothing to Dara. He tries to keep her comfortable with all of the stare.

 

“Dara ?!!!”, they both turns to the source of that voice. Chaerin are running towards them with a very familiar man chase her from behind. Chaerin had Dara in a very exciting conversation, while Jiyong still eyeing the man who is running closer.

 

“Maknae ?!”, Jiyong asks in disbelief. Seungri stops beside Jiyong as he gives him his biggest grin.

 

“Hyung ! So you’re really dating Dara huh ?”, Seungri nudges him in the arms.

 

“Stop grinnin will you ? It scares people”, Jiyong hisses, “Well, I can’t remember that you’re dating that woman”.

 

“Argh Hyung!! Chaerin is Dara noona’s manager. How can you not know her name ?!”, Seungri grunts “We’ve together for a week now, hyung”.

 

 

“You really love her, obviously”, Jiyong scoffs.

 

“Like you don’t fall head over heels with noona”, Seungi glares at him, making Jiyong pushes him away.

 

“Stop fighting, you guys”, Chaerin hisses as she drags Seungri with him to the dance floor. Jiyong eyeing Dara who talking to her friends not far from him. He really happy to see her smiling like that. He sometimes think what if he and Dara meet sooner, maybe their life will not taste so bitter. And both of them will taste this sweetness of life sooner. But no, Hanbin is still the greatest gift for him. And he didn’t want his life without Hanbin. It is perfect as it is now. I’m happy this way.

 

“Dara”, he stops behind her as she still talking with her friends. Dara turns to her side to meet with that warm brown eyes looking at her closely.

 

“Jiyong, I’m sorry I-”,

 

“It’s okay Dee. Just continue your talk, I will go get a drink for us”, Jiyong says as he squeeze her hand softly. He throws a polite smiles towards Dara’s hand before he walks away. As he walks, he could hear how Dara’s friend asking her the hundred question with a squeal. Woman.

 

Well, this night not as bad as they both thought.

 

Is it ?

 

 


 

 

Hi guys ! I'm back with an update yuhuu~

I'm very sorry for the late update. Things are getting busier. :")

A sneak peek for the next chapter :

I'll be a bit evil later.. There'll be a bit distraction for daragon ? kekeke

Please comment !!

HENGSHO!