TEN

[HIATUS] Are You Ready to Fall in Love Again ?

 

[Chapter 10]

 

"Dara, let's eat out for lunch. I'll pick you u-",

 

"I can't oppa. Today I've a practice with Jiyong-shi", Dara mutters sadly.

 

"Ah… Okay then..",

 

"Oppa…. Mianhe…", Dara whispers sadly. It's already the nth times, she refuses her big brother. He always asks her to go out for lunch or dinner, or just watching movie together. But, it's always Dara who can't make it.

 

"It's okay Dara-ah. Let's meet on other day neh ? I've to go now. See ya",

 

Dara sighs sadly. She puts back her phone to her purse. She leans back and stares out of the window.

 

"TOP oppa ?", Chaerin asks as she glance at Dara. They're currently driving to Jiyong's apartment.

 

"Neh… It's been so long.. I missed him", Dara whispers sadly.

 

"Hey, you're going to meet him at the YG building. Don't look so sad", Chaerin says.

 

"Yeah… You're right", Dara mumbles. Of course she will meet her big brother at YG building. But a simple wave, or a little hug are not even a proper meeting for brother-sister. How she missed their time as they played game together, singing stupidly together. Nice old times. Dara sighs again.

 

"Stop sighing.. You'll get old early", Chaerin chuckles from the drive seat. Dara just throw her a glare then back staring out of the window. Dara sits properly as she looks out the window with wide eyes. She looks at a very familiar young boy walking as he wipes his eyes from time to time.

 

"Is it Hanbin ?", Dara asks Chaerin.

 

"Uh… I think he is",

 

"Stop here, Chae. I'll walk with him", Dara says as she takes her bag with her.

 

"Hanbin ?", Dara calls the little kid as she walks out of her car, "I'll call you later Chae".

 

As soon as Chaerin left, she rushes towards Hanbin who is walking inside the apartment. She pulls Hanbin back as he tries to run away.

 

"H-hey..", Dara kneels in front of him as she turns him around. She's shocked with what she seen. She's seeing right, he is crying.

 

"W-what happen ??", Dara worriedly asks. Hanbin just shakes his head as a no, and tries to run again. This time, Dara pulls him to her embrace. She felt Hanbin sobs quietly.

 

"H-hanbin-ah, you can tell me kay. Don't keep it alone", Dara whispers sadly as she hugs him tighter. Hanbin keep shakes his head but he's still crying.

 

"Do you want to eat something ?", Dara asks as she pulls away, staring at the red-eyes Hanbin. He again shakes his head as no.

 

"Can you accompany me ? I'm really hungry", Dara says as she smiles to Hanbin. Then they walk together to the convenience store across the apartment.

 

"So how's school ?", Dara asks as they walk back to the apartment.

 

"I don't want to go there anymore", Hanbin mutters. Dara stops in her track and stare at Hanbin.

 

"Why Hanbin-ah ?", Dara asks worriedly, "Can you tell me ?".

 

"I just don't want to", Hanbin shakes his head again. He keep looking down to not make any eye contact with Dara. But she can see clearly that his eyes is full with tears.

 

"Listen", Dara says as she pat his head lovingly.

 

"I don't know what happen with you. B-but.. school is important for your future", Dara says softly, "If this is because of your friends, I believe that you're so strong Hanbin-ah. You can't back down like this, kay?".

 

"B-but", Hanbin mumbles. He slowly looks up to stare straight at Dara's eyes. His brown eyes are clouded with tears.

 

"It's really difficult, a-ahjumma..", He mutters sadly. Without any thought, she pulls him to her embrace again.

 

"I believe you can get through this, Hanbin-ah", Dara whispers softly, "You're not alone. You had your dad with you.. And you got me too".

 

Hanbin moves away to stare at Dara. He looks much calmer than before.

 

"C-chincha ??", Hanbin asks her.

 

"Yes..", Dara answers with a smile. She pulls out her purse and takes Hanbin's bag with her. She puts in her card identity to the pocket inside Hanbin's bag.

 

"That's my number", Dara smiles warmly, "Give it to your teacher if anything bad happen".

 

"A-ahjumma….", Hanbin says. Dara just smiles as she pat his head.

 

"Now. Let's go. Your dad must be worry about you", Dara says as they both walks inside the apartment.

 

"D-don't tell dad, please…", Hanbin begs her.

 

"Ah.. okay, if you promise me to not crying alone.."

 

"I'm n-not c-crying", Hanbin mumbles.

 

"Yeah.. yeah, I don’t see anything today", Dara giggles softly as she watches the pout on little Kwon's face.

 

"Urgh… By the way, dad is not in the house ahjumma. Today he had a meeting somewhere", Hanbin says as he opens the door.

 

"EHHHH ??? ARE YOU SERIOUS ?!", Dara exclaims.

 

"I bet, you didn’t read his message again ahjumma", Hanbin says as he walks to the kitchen.

 

"There's no messages…", Dara mutters as she recheck her phone.

 

From: Kwon Jiyong

I got a meeting. Let's move the practice day.

 

"You got it right, ahjumma ?", Hanbin says as he peeks at Dara's phone. He hands her the drink as he plops down on the couch.

 

"You can stay here as long as you want ahjumma, if you want to wait for dad", Hanbin says as he turns on the TV. Dara pulls her hair frustatedly. Things never going right for me.

 

 


 

Hai!!!

Update everyone~

I'm sorry it's such a short chap.. Do you think this story too rush ? or too slow ? 

Please do comment^^

Hei, I REALLY LOVE BIGBANG'S IF YOU :"

Not that I don't like the other song.. But this song is the one that shattered me :" Can't stop crying...

So what is Bigbang's Made song that you like the most ?? *justcurious*

LOVE YOU ALL~ HENGSHO~