TWENTY-FOUR

[HIATUS] Are You Ready to Fall in Love Again ?

 

 

 

[Chapter 24]

 

“Where are you now ?”, Jiyong’s voice is full with worries.

 

“I’m at headquarter”, Dara replies. Then she heard him sighs in relief.

 

“Are you okay ?”, he asks her.

 

“I’m fine. Are you ?”, she asks worriedly. She was the one who bring these situation to both of them. Even if last night he had told her that he’ll fine with these, she still feel concern. Will he be okay ?

 

“Good”, he replies calmly.

 

“Didn’t you sound a bit too calm ?”, Dara asks curiously.

 

“Why ? I’m very okay with these situation”,

 

“Shouldn’t you feel afraid ? I mean your face will be all over the news. Your private life will be distrub. You-”,

 

“I’m okay, Dara. I'm more willing to be all pver the news with you. People can talk what they want, but only we know the true things about us. I can be so careless about the others”, Jiyong says calmly, “Are you unhappy with this ?”.

 

“Are you happy ?”, Dara asks back. Deep down she knew that being with Jiyong is one of the most beautiful thing ever happen for her. I couldn't ask for more, I'm always happier with you, Jiyong.

 

“So much. This situation would make everything so-damn clear”, Jiyong answers.

 

“Clear ?”,

 

“It’ll surely decrease your fanboys”, Jiyong says, “I’m very grateful”.

 

“Yah ! Kwon Jiyong”, Dara hisses at him. Relief surges down her mind. He's still so playful even at time like this. You're my strength, Jiyong. And I’ll always try to be stronger for you too. For us.

 

“Hold on there. I will go there after I pick up Hanbin from school”, Jiyong says.

 

“Ah.. Is Hanbin fine ?”, Dara asks worriedly.

 

“He is fine. You don’t have to worry about him. See you later”, Jiyong says before he hung up the phone. After the phone call, Dara just stay quietly inside the studio. She knew that Chaerin, the PR team and her boss are currently in a meeting about her case.

 

Just like what she thought the night before, her pictures and even video with Jiyong are went viral in internet. Her social media are being bombard with comment from her fans and Jiyong’s fans. This is what I choose. Be brave Dara.

 

“Dara”, TOP enters the studio in a rush. He let out a deep sighs as he walks near her.

 

“Oppa ? Why are you here ?”,

 

“Why am I here ?!”, TOP exclaims in disbelief, “You’re all over the news. How could I not worry about you ?”.

 

“O-oppa…”, Dara whispers.   

 

“Are you okay ?”, he asks her as he sits beside her.

 

“I’m okay”, Dara smiles warmly at TOP. His face is full with concern. I must have scared him. I should have tell him before all of this.

 

“You.. you really love him ?”, TOP asks as he hold Dara’s hand on his.

 

“I do”, Dara says, her eyes are staring right through TOP’s eyes. He sighs.

 

“Are you happy with him ?”,

 

“So happy”, She turns to face her brother. She puts her hand on his cheeks.

 

“Don’t put that face, oppa”, Dara says softly, “I’m sorry I made you worry”.

 

TOP leans to her touch. He’s so damn worried about his one and only little sister. The four years ago things are still fresh on his mind, he was so damn afraid that Dara wouldn't want to feel love anymore. Seeing her hurting is something that he doesn't want to witnesses again. But right now, he felt like he’s been a bit too worried about her. He’s been afraid for something so foolish. My sister is fine. She doesn't have any trauma with love. Those past didn't ruin my sister. God, but why am I still feel insecure ?!

 

“Oppa ? I'm sorry, I should have tell you about me and Jiyong before all of this…”, Dara whispers sadly. She is hating the fact that she made her brother this way.

 

“Yeah a bit disappointed at that”, TOP says sadly.

 

“I’m sorry oppa…”, Dara take his hand on hers.

 

“Okay, I’ll let this one go”, TOP says in defeat. He can't handle to be mad at her.

 

“Really ? You’re okay with this ? You won't sulk ? ”, Dara exclaims, her eyes are sparkling so brightly. TOP smiles at her.

 

“As long as my little sister happy, I'll be”, he says, “But I'll make sure that Jiyong won't hurt you. I will always had an eye on him”.

 

“Don't be so scary towards him, oppa !!”, Dara whines.

 

“He had to know about the things I could do to him if he ever hurt you”, TOP grips Dara’s hand tightly.

 

“Oppa !! I’m not even complaining towards Ueno unnie. Even if you guys try to keep your relationship to yourself”, Dara says, “Please don't scared Jiyong too much”.

 

“I'll make him understand what I mean. I won't scare him unnecessarily”, TOP replies calmly.

 

“Okay, as long as you're happy oppa”, Dara grins at him.

 

“No, as long as sandara’s happy”, TOP smiles at her.

 

Both of them had lived in so much pain on their early life. Dara, without having the chance to know her mom, had to live with the torment of their father. Their mom had passed away after giving birth to Dara, and that’s for sure bring out the madness from their father, the used to be kind man. He really hate Dara, even if she was just a little baby that time. In his eyes, Dara had killed his beloved. And he can’t bare to love Dara. His own daughter.

 

All the torment was slowly affect Dara’s nature. She’s terribly shy and introvert. She’s always had problem with self confidence. And TOP had always being Dara’s shining knight. He always save her at her very worst condition.

 

They had to live with a mentally unstable father who like to curse and abuse them. They had to. When Dara was ten, their dad passed away. The sickness after the loss of their mom were eating him. Since then, they lived with some relatives who didn't even care of their well being.

 

Dara and TOP just had each other. Always had each other. And slowly as the time goes on, they're being each other strength.

 

“I’m very happy, oppa. So, you should be happy for me”, Dara says as she hugs him tightly.

 

“I am”, he whispers back.


 

“You don’t have any schedule today ?”, Dara asks.

 

“Nothing. You ?”,

 

 

“I have. I should have come to the music broadcast station. You know that today is Winner’s comeback stage. I’m featuring with one of their song. But, with these are happening I don’t know”,

 

“Just stay here. You’ll be safe”, TOP mutters softly.

 

“Hnn”, she whispers. The silence that follow are very comforting. Both of them didn’t utter a word, they just looking at the ceiling. Feeling so content with relief and happiness. But their little quality time was disturbed by a sudden knock on the door. Chaerin is rushing inside.

 

“I'm sorry to ruin your time…”, She says certainly out of breath.

 

“Chae ? What's wrong ?”, Dara asks worriedly. Did the meeting go wrong ?..

 

“Dara, the PR team had found a very good way to explain this to the public. You’ll be still having their love thrown at you”, Chaerin says, her eyes look so determinant.

 

“W-what should I do ?”, Dara asks in shock. They had found a good way to explain this towards the public, and my fans. It was so quick !!

 

“We will talk about it later. But now”, Chaerin breaths in, “We have to go to music broadcast station”

 

“W-what ?...”,

 

Did I hear it right ?

 

“You’ll still go up stage today”.

 

 


 

Hello !! I'm back~

This is a short update. I know..

I hope you still wait for this story.

I had so many things going on right now.

 

Please bear with me.

Love you all

Hengsho~