FIFTEEN

[HIATUS] Are You Ready to Fall in Love Again ?

 

[Chapter 15]

 

They had moved to YG restaurant for dinner. Now Dara is sitting all alone on the open area as the other is so busy with them self inside. Bigbang member are too drunk to mind their behaviour. TOP is cuddling contently with the snoring Daesung on the corner. While Taeyang is busily denying that he's drunk, Seungri is dancing his soul out. Teddy and Chaerin are in a deep talk, and she didn't dare to intervene. So, the open area is the only place she can be comfortable. The breeze is swept on her cheeks, she felt relax.

 

She looks out to the city as her mind wandering to a certain someone. She can't understand why is he keep coming to her mind. She kept feeling uneasy everytime he turns away from her. He's too damn mysterious.

 

As her mind wandering around, the person she think about is walking inside the restaurant. He looks so exhausted. He sighs as he lights up his cigarettes. He walks slowly to Dara, and sits beside her.

 

 

"What are you doing out here ?", Jiyong asks as he smokes. Dara turns quickly to her side.

 

"Y-you smoke ?", she asks slightly surprised by what she is seeing.

 

"Actually I had stopped this after Hanbin was born", he sighs, " I think I need this just to take my mind away for a while".

 

Dara looks at Jiyong intently. He looks so messed up, very much different before he went out.

 

 

"You can turn it off, and talk to me. I think, telling out your problem will do many things better than smoking your lungs out", Dara mutters softly. Jiyong sighs and turn off his cigarette. Dara glances nervously at the suddenly-so-quiet Jiyong.

 

 

"S-so...", Dara mutters, hoping that Jiyong will start a conversation.

 

 

"You still not answering my question", Jiyong huffed as he glances at Dara.

 

 

"Ah! W-well, the air here is very good", Dara mutters slowly. She glances at Jiyong nervously. He seems in a very deep thought.

 

 

"I..", he whispers sadly, "I met that woman again".

 

 

Dara sits straight as she looks at Jiyong with wide eyes. The air around them start to felt too cold for her own liking. That woman…?

 

 

"That woman who I swear I won't meet again", he gritted his teeth angrily, "I met her".

 

"That woman ?", Dara asks him carefully. She just don't want him to snap.

 

 

"Yes. The woman who gave birth to Hanbin", he spits angrily. Dara hold herself to not look at Jiyong. She doesn’t want him know how shocked she is. There are many things coming to her mind now. And she really don’t know how to respond him.

 

“I’ve promised myself that I will never meet her in my own will anymore. She..”, Jiyong mutters sharply, “She’s not a human”.

 

Jiyong sigh harshly as he closes his eyes. His hands are trembling as he crushes his cigarette. Dara glances at him worriedly.

 

“Y-you can tell me what happen Jiyong”, Dara mutters softly, her eyes are looking for any light in his face. But his face and aura are just darken by her words.

 

“No”, Jiyong answers quickly. He opens his eyes and meet with Dara’s soft gaze, ”She’s just a mere past. She didn’t need to be mentioned anymore”.

 

 

Jiyong turns away, he looks very uncomfortable. Unconsciously, Dara take his hand and hold it tightly. Jiyong looks back at her quickly with his eyes wide open. Dara smiles warmly at him, while Jiyong’s just staring at her.

 

“You don’t have to tell me about her. It’s okay”, Dara says softly, “I just want you to let out your anger. Your bad mood are surely so scary”.

 

Dara smiles widely at him. Jiyong turns away to stare at his lap, his hand is still in Dara’s hold and the other one busily covering his blushing face.

 

“You don’t have to be embarrassed with me”, Dara chuckles, making Jiyong looks at her and glares angrily.

 

“Don’t treat me like Hanbin. I’m not a kid”, Jiyong mutters softly. Dara smiles as she hold his hand tighter.

 

“I… ”, She mutters softly, her eyes are wandering to the scenery in front of them, “I never look at you as a kid. And I definitely not treating you like Hanbin”.

 

Jiyong sits frozen as his eyes still on Dara. He doesn’t know why is his heart acting so hyper everytime Dara’s around. God.. Am I not too old for this stuff ? I’m not some teenager who meet his crush !! Come on Jiyong !!

 

“Umm…”, Jiyong mumbles shyly. Dara turns to watch him shift in his seat awkwardly.

 

“Don’t have to tell me, Jiyong”, she smiles softly. Jiyong sighs tiredly.

 

“S-sorry..”, he mumbles softly.

 

“It’s okay”, she smiles.

 

“There’s a problem coming from Hanbin’s school”, Jiyong mutters tiredly. His body went rigid as he says. His eyes closed as if he tried to picture something.

 

“I’ve inform Hanbin’s school that I’m the only one who will come at his parent’s meeting. No one else”, he sighs, “I’ve told the school that Hanbin’s mom- no that woman is not welcome to meet him. And I clearly despise him to meet her”.

 

“But…”, he stops as he leans back on the seat tiredly. His hands hold Dara’s hand tighter. Dara’s trying so hard to keep herself compose. Her heart is beating crazily for a while now. She really didn’t want Jiyong know that he could make her feel this way. Stay calm Dara ! Listen to his words ! Don’t daydreaming now!!

 

 

 

“B-but ?”, Dara stutters shyly. Her cheeks had gone red as tomato just by slightly looking at their intertwined hands.

 

“Yesterday I called his school. I want to ask about the parents meeting that I can’t make it before. And they said sorry to me, because his teacher intentionally call that woman to come”, Jiyong says slowly. Dara stares at his face as her mind trying to process his words. Parents meeting ?... DON’T TELL ME !! That parents meeting ?!!

 

“She said that Hanbin looks so sad lately, so she thinks maybe calling his mom will make him delighted”, Jiyong says tiredly, “That’s why I called that woman and saying I want to meet her.. But in the end she didn’t want to be true to me.. She’s so damn annoying”.

 

“I’m not mad because of the teacher is calling that woman. But the thought of Hanbin having that woman number is killing me”, Jiyong whispers angrily, “She.. She didn’t deserve to keep in touch with Hanbin..”.

 

“Jiyong…”,

 

“I don’t want him to hurt again.. Once is more than enough”, Jiyong whispers sadly.

 

“B-but she is his mom-”,

 

“She is not !”, Jiyong yells angrily. Dara let go of his hand in shocked. She’s looking at his brown eyes, when he’s glaring at her.

 

“I’m s-sorry”, he stutters as he slumps against the seat.

 

“N-no..”, Dara whispers, “I don’t know the whole story but I kept saying things. I’m so sorry…”.

 

“N-no.. It’s okay.. This is just my mood. I’m sorry to make you scared”, Jiyong says as he smiles at her. His hand taking hers slowly.

 

“I’ll tell you everything Dara…”, he stares at her eyes softly, “but n-not now..”.

 

Dara sits frozen as her gaze fixed on their hands. Is he really want to tell me all ? W-why ?.. I’m not someone important.. Why?...

 

“A-ah.. Really ?”, she asks.

 

“Yes.. I promise”, he smiles at her. Then silences goes as they keep their eyes on each other. The wind is blowing softly as if trying to calm Dara’s heart down.

 

“Uh.. Let’s get in, the guys must be too drunk right now”, Jiyong says as he stands up from his seat. His hands still holding hers.

 

“Thanks for listening Dara…”, Jiyong smiles at her before he let go. She keep her eyes on his broad back that slowing getting far away. Something squeeze inside her, she’s so sad to see him that way. He kept too many secret by himself.. I really want to come and share the secret… Do I deserve to know him more… God, Dara.. What happen with you ?!

 

“Jiyong”, she calls him softly making him turns around to face her.

 

“Actually…”, she breaths in. She keep her gaze to that soft brown eyes, her heart is thumping wildly.

 

“Y-yeah ?”, he gestures her to continue talking.

 

“I’mtheonewhocometoHanbin’sschoolashismom.I’msorry”, she says quickly. She looks down at her lap feeling scare all of a sudden. Will he be mad at me ?...

 

She slowly look up and take a peek at Jiyong who is still standing there. Then slowly, she’s looking at his dilated eyes. It’s wide open and staring hardly at her.

 

“W-WHAT ?”,

 

 


 

 

I hope you enjoy the story so far..

I think I've missed some details..

I'm so sorry I'll try to do my best.

Hope you'll kept reading and giving me comment~

I really really love your comment..

I do read them all, but I'm sorry I can't respond one by one.

 

OK I've babbling to much keke

See you later

Love You All

HENGSHO!~