THIRTEEN

[HIATUS] Are You Ready to Fall in Love Again ?

 

[Chapter 13]

 

"She look so pretty",

 

"Her cloth are so expensive, aren't they ?"

 

"Her husband must be so rich"

 

Dara sighs. She's just get into the classroom for five minutes and the other moms have start to talks about her. It's how it feel like to be a parents ? Well, I'll come to hate parents meeting.

 

"Next is Kwon Hanbin", the teacher says as she calls Hanbin to the front class. Hanbin walks slowly as he turns back to smile at her.

 

"Fighting!", Dara whispers as she waves to him. Hanbin nods happily.

 

"So that's her son",

 

"He's so good looking",

 

"Her husband must be more good looking",

"You’re right. Where is her husband ?",

 

Of course Jiyong's way more handsome than Hanbin.

No, I won't let you meet him.

Just keep dreaming.

 

Wait.. What did I think about..

 

"Hi, my name is Kwon Hanbin", Hanbin says as he bows politely. He walks to the piano in front of the class and seated.

 

Then the classroom grew silent as he plays. Dara too, couldn’t believe her ears and eyes. Hanbin is surely a talented boy. He ends the plays beautifully and he stands up. Hanbin smiles widely at Dara as Dara busily wipes away her tears. When did I start crying ?!

 

"It’s called Summer. From Joe Hisaishi. Kamsahamnida", Hanbin says, making everyone gaping in awe.

 

---

 

Dara parks her car and turns to stare at the squirming Hanbin. She smiles.

 

"What's wrong Hanbin-ah ?", Dara asks as she pat his head. He peaks at her shyly.

 

"A-ahjumma.. I'm s-sorry", he mutters softly still looking at his lap.

 

"Why ?", she smiles warmly.

 

"I suddenly call you o-omma.. T-then asking y-you to come..", he stutters.

 

"Hey, I don't mind coming. You really did a good job just now. I don't know you play piano", Dara says as she admires Hanbin more. But Hanbin just kept looking at his lap, and trying to not having any eyes contact with her.

 

"Hanbin-ah..", Dara calls him softly, "You can tell me what's going on".

 

Dara held his hand making him flinch in his seat. He shook his head furiously.

 

"It's okay… I won’t tell anybody", Dara says.

 

"R-really ?",

 

"Yes, I promise", Dara smiles warmly at him.

 

"T-the kid… T-they said I'm an abandoned kid because I don’t have mom…", he cries softly, "Is it true, a-ahjumma ?".

 

Dara pulls him to her embrace. She pat his back slowly as she's trying so hard to hold back her tears.

 

"N-no.. you're not an abandoned child. You have your dad right?", Dara says softly as she wipes away his tears, "Now, you got me too. So don’t ever think like that".

 

"A-ahjumma…", he sobs. Dara pulls him back to her embrace. He's been suffering all this time.

 

"U-uhmm…", Hanbin mumbles as he lets go from Dara's embrace. Making Dara stares warmly at him.

 

"A-ahjumma… P-please don’t tell dad about today..", Hanbin mutters, "I don't want him to w-worried".

 

"O-okay", Dara mutters. Can I keep this secret from Jiyong ? Damn, he looks so scary if he mad.

 

"P-promise me?", Hanbin asks. Dara sighs, then she pat Hanbin's head.

 

"Okay. I'll promise", Dara says. Hanbin turns to her and smiles widely.

 

"A-and.. P-please forget that I'm crying today..", Hanbin says quickly as he walks out of the car. Dara couldn't help to giggle seeing his cute antics. She rolls down the window as Hanbin turns to her.

 

"Thank you so much, ahjumma", Hanbin says as he bows his head.

 

"You’re very welcome. Call me if you need help okay, be careful Hanbin-ah", Dara bids her goodbye and drives away.

 

 


 

Update^^~