THREE

[HIATUS] Are You Ready to Fall in Love Again ?

 

[Chapter 3]

 

[Flashback]

 

"We should end this Dara", Donghae says calmly. Dara didn't bother to turns and looks at him. She keeps her eyes on the TV.

 

"What do you mean ?", Dara asks.

 

"This. I can't be with you. Not anymore", Donghae sighs. Dara looks down to her lap trying to stop her tears.

 

"Why ? What did I do wrong ?", Dara mutters.

 

"Stop pretending like you didn't know !", Donghae yells angrily as he lift her chin to face him. Tears have falling from her onyx eyes.

 

"What are you saying oppa ?", Dara asks sadly. She wishes that he didn't mean what he said. She wishes everything will be the way before. She wishes that he still love her.

 

"I know you were there that night".

 

Dara froze and stare blankly to his eyes.

 

That night.

 

A painful memories rushes to her mind. That very night that she will never forget. The night when she found out that her dearest boyfriend is sleeping with another woman.

 

"I know you see us. I know Dara. I have been with her all this long, and I know that time you should know the truth", Donghae sighs tiredly. Dara just stares blankly to her laps as he lets go of her face. The tears keep falling.

 

He knew I was there. He knew.

Then why he didn't stop the act ?

Shouldn't he felt guilty ?

 

"You should know that I have stop loving you. I'm cruel, I know. But I can't find another way to tell you. She is my fiancée, our family had agreed that I'll marry her this year. I've been with her since last year. I'm a bastard, Dara-ah. I know. You deserve someone better than me", Donghae says. Dara looks up to stare at his eyes.

 

"I don't want anyone, can't you see ?!! You !! I love you oppa !! How could you tell me that ?!!", Dara yells angrily, "She traps you, right ? Tell me, she is trapping you into this nonsense relationship !! Say you love me oppa!! We could run away, I'm going to wherever you go !! I don't mind about my carrier !! As long as I'm with you… T-tell m-me o-oppa…".

 

Donghae rushes to her side and grips her hand tightly. He is staring right to her eyes.

 

"She is not trapping me. She is not that kind of woman", Dara gasps. Donghae just stands for that woman. The woman who take him away from me.

 

"W-why ?", Dara sobs, "Why did you stand up for her ?!! Why don't you do the same for me ??". 

 

"I love her Dara-ah. I fall for her when I thought I could fight for you. I'm sorry I bring you into this mess. I'm a bastard. You should know that. I'm in love with her, but every single part of me didn't want to let you go", Donghae mutters sadly. Dara sobs turned louder.

 

"You're cruel !!! You !!! How could you ?!!", Dara asks angrily.

 

"I don't deserve your forgiveness. I know. But I'm sorry Dara-ah. I'm sorry. I loved you. Believe me, I loved you",

 

"LIAR !!! I hate you !!", Dara runs towards the door. She reaches out for their couple ring on her right hand and toss it to his face.

 

"Don't ever go back to my life. You.. You're a monster!!", Dara runs out the door as she cries her heart out.

 

And the night felt colder than usual.

 

[End of Flashback]

 

'Lee Donghae, a rich and young enterpreneur is engaged to a beautiful model K-'

 

"Stop watching that !!", TOP hisses as he turns off the television. Dara stares blankly to the black screen. Tears have falling from her eyes. Her small and slim fingers grip the white cover tightly. Now she is sitting lifelessly on the hospital bed while her brother sits on the couch, looking frustrated and mad.

 

"I know that he's a bastard !! I shouldn't let him go near you !! What kind of fool I am to believe a trash like him !!", TOP hisses angrily. Dara turns to see her frustrated brother.

 

"It's my fault oppa. Mine. Not yours. Please stop blaming yourself", Dara sobs. In a second, TOP hugs her tightly and pats her back lightly.

 

"I'm sorry. I c-can't protect you from him. Sorry, Dara-ah", TOP whispers sadly.

 

"You don't have to be sorry oppa. I'm old enough to protect myself. I should have do it properly. I shouldn't have let my guard down around him. I'm so stupid", Dara sobs sadly.

 

"Dara-ah, listen.. No matter how big and mature you'll grow up, you'll always be my little sister. And I will protect you no matter what happen", TOP says as he stares into her pale lilac eyes, "Now, forget him. Forget all the pain he gave you. Be free, spread your wings. Don't let a mere person destroy your dreams. Forget him, Dara-ah. I can't stand to watch you lay on this bed anymore. It's been your third time here after that break-up. Didn't I tell you to stop thinking about that bastard ?!! Please stop torturing yourself".

 

Dara cries as she grips TOP's arms. She had been under hard pressure all thus months. Doctor told her how dangerous it is if she faints again. She hates to admit that she can't stop thinking about Donghae. The one and only reason for all her misery.

 

"O-oppa.. A-am I t-that bad??", Dara asks between the cries.

 

"No. No. No!! You're prefect, Dara", TOP whispers sadly.

 

"Then why ?! W-why did he c-cheating on me ?! W-why does he c-choose that woman ?! W-what did I d-do for all of this ?!! Why ?? Why oppa ??", Dara sobs louder.

 

TOP didn't give her any answer, he just hugs her tightly as he cries with her. It hurts to see his one and only sister ruined like this. He really want to erase every memories about that man from Dara's mind. And he is willing to kill him right at the moments.

 

"Dara-ah, please forget him. Please be okay",

 


 

Hello all~ Another chapter updated keke

Please wait a bit more to see our GD ^^ 

Please comment for my improvement!

HENGSHO~