FOURTEEN

[HIATUS] Are You Ready to Fall in Love Again ?

 

[Chapter 14]


 

"You didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing",
Dara sings strongly.

 

 

"And I don't even need your love.

But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough",

 

She is on fire, she lets out every single hatred feeling inside her. I've enough with these sadness, It's making me feel nauseous.
 

 

"No you didn't have to stoop so low
Have your friends collect your records and then change your number
I guess that I don't need that though",
Dara smiles widely as the thought of him isn't hurting her anymore.

 

 

She is fine now, no hard feeling.


 

"Now you're just somebody that I used to know", Dara feels so content as the song comes to its end. I have enough of longing him. I'm moving on.

 

"Now you're just somebody that I used to know", Dara glances at the people on the studio room. She sees her one and only older brother giving her a wide smile and two thumbs up. Teddy is just staring at her, looking so content. And to her surprised, Jiyong is not leaving the studio room as usual. He still sits there, staring at her with his trademark smirk.

 

"That’s..", Jiyong talks from intercom, "such a strong performance. You did great".

 

Dara gasps as she stares at the smiling Jiyong. Dara walks out to be crushed by TOP. He hugs her tightly.

 

"I'm so proud of you, Dara. Just sing like that. Let it all out", TOP mutters on her ears softly. He lift her up and spins her a little round.

 

"You're the best Dara-yaaaa~", TOP screams on the top of his lungs. He puts her down and dance a very weird wave on his own, making all of people inside the studio laughing out loud.

 

"I'm going to buy a meal for everyone !!!", TOP yells loudly. He proceed to walks out the studio as he calls out for everyone. Dara is still laughing as she felt an arms on her shoulder. She looks at her side to find Jiyong is leaning on her. A faint blush crept on her face.

 

"You really can bring the bingu TOP out", he chuckles.

 

 

"Y-yea.. We kind-a act like a fool together", Dara says as she tries to keep calm. But he is too damn close !!

 

"You did really good job Dara. I like how passionate you sing just now", He says softly as he's staring at her. Making the faint blush turn into red in a seconds. Dara turns away quickly. I can't handle his sparkling brown eyes. God, they are so mesmerizing.

 

"A-ah... Thanks a lot..", shutters shyly.

 

Ring~Ring~

 

Jiyong moves away from her to picks up his phone on the table. Dara takes a very deep breath as she unconsciously holding her breath all this long. What's going on with my heart ?! Oh Dara... You can't do this.. You can't possibly.. Oh my God..

 

"I'm sorry, I'll be out", Jiyong says as he walks out of the studio. Dara stares at his back as he gone. He didn't look good. What's going on with him ?

 

 

 

 


 

 

Love You All

HENGSHO