TWENTY-THREE

[HIATUS] Are You Ready to Fall in Love Again ?

 

[Chapter 23]

 

The long drive home are a complete silent ride. Both of them didn’t know what to say. Dara kept looking outside the window, clearly trying to forget about what happen just now. But as each seconds passed, Jiyong goes frustrated and restless.

 

“Dara please, say something”, Jiyong says as he sighs tiredly. His mind are currently clouding. He doesn’t know what to say. Something that they both had acknowledged just now was really such a big surprise.

 

“What do you want me to say ?”, Dara whispers tiredly. She’s not in her right mood now. She felt like to flip something and be mad. But no, not to Jiyong. This whole situation are killing both of them.

 

 

“Anything”, Jiyong whispers back, hating the cold silent between them. He needs her comfort and sure he knew, she needs him too.

 

 

“Well… Our world sure is really tiny”, Dara says trying to lighten up the mood. But who is she trying to fool. She sighs.

 

 

“I don’t expect that..”, she whispers again. Her eyes are close as she tried to move out the scary scene from her mind. No need to think about it anymore Dara.

 

 

“Me too…”, Jiyong says back. The rage are burning inside him. His mind are flashing him, that man’s smile over and over again. I should have punch his in face right there. Damnit.

 

 

“Two people who was in my past, were the one from your past too…”, Dara says as a grin spread on her face. Liking how irony it’s sound.

 

 

“Yeah..”, Jiyong says. His hand has gripped hers tightly.

 

“Did you love her ?”, Dara asks, just after the words went out she cursed herself, “What a fool I am.. Of course you did”.

 

 

She sighs tiredly. The thought of him used to have something with that woman surely ticks something inside of her. I’ve seen her did it with Donghae, with my own eyes. Oh Dara, no need to imagine her with Jiyong. No need. Control yourself. He’s with you now. He’s here…

 

 

“Dara, she is from my past. And I don’t want her to be in my life. Not now. Not in the future. And I don’t want to take you back into that time either. I love you now. Only you”, Jiyong says as he grips her hand tighter. She’s hating the fact that I was with that woman in the past. Like how I’m hating her past as well. What should we do, dear God.

 

 

“I know..”, Dara whispers, “A-ah, I’m sorry Jiyong.. This isn’t me. My mind isn’t w-working right now”.

 

 

 

“Dara… I’m hating the fact that you used to be with that man too..”, Jiyong sighs, “It’s normal”.

 

“But, I d-don’t want to hate your past. I don’t J-ji…”, Dara sobs.

 

“Dara… Let’s just heal slowly, okay ? I’ll be here. Like you’ll be there for me. No need to rush, I’ll take my time to accept everything from you. That's including your past, so don’t push yourself too hard”, Jiyong says softly as his fingers tracing her cheeks lovingly.

 

“I’m so sorry”, Dara says as she snuggles to his arms. Jiyong smiles widely as he kiss her crown.

 

“I love you”, he whispers as he drives slowly. Carefully taking the time for both of them.

 

“I love you too.. So much.. That it hurts to think about how you had loved another woman.. So foolish”, Dara says as she snuggles closer.

 

“I like the fact that you’re jealous for me”, Jiyong chuckles as Dara pushes him away.

 

“Cocky bastard..”, Dara mutters before she leans to gives him a peck on the lips.

 

“Dara... I’m drivin now. Don’t do that..”, Jiyong exclaims loudly, trying hard to be mad. But his wide grin can’t cover the truth.

 

“So.. My place, right ?”, Jiyong smirks as he takes a glance on her.

 

“Y-yah!! H-hanbin is there… I s-should go h-home..”, Dara whispers shyly remembering those encounter with him at his place. Their making out, his sleeping figure beside her when she awoke, those mental image can slightly turn up Dara's mood. Stirring something inside her. How can he did this to me ? Am I starting to be a ert ? Omo..

 

They'd been together for all these months, but Jiyong never touch her more than that. When things get too passionate, he would withdrawn from her. She's questioning his super controled-self, where is all those self control came from ? I hate that treasuring Dara plans so much.

 

“What ? Hanbin always been there when we-”,

 

 

“OH GOD, JIYONG PLEASE !”, Dara yells, her face had gone red and fuming, “YOU MADE ME DO THAT !!”

 

 

“We didn’t do anything bad”, Jiyong smirks as he watches Dara’s red face.

 

 

“Thank God that Hanbin didn’t walk on us ! Urgh, I don’t want to imagine it”, Dara hisses.

 

 

“We just slept. What’s wrong with that ?”, Jiyong says wickedly.

 

 

“Sleep didn’t end up being just sleep when we talk about you and me in the same place..",

 

 

 

 

"That what are we doing ?", He smirks as Dara grunts angrily.

 

 

 

 

"You better stop teasing me Kwon. Oh.. God give me strength, you and your ‘Treasure Dara’ plans will surely kill us someday. I hate you”, Dara says as she pouts.

 

“That plan is good. I’ll keep it until I exceed my limit. You know why I don’t do it in the first place, not because I didn’t desire you. Damnit I desire you so much. But no, I don’t want to repeat my mistake”, Jiyong whispers softly.

 

“D-don’t y-you know that w-we’ll be fine, a-as long as I…”, Dara whispers.

 

“You ?”, Jiyong smirks, currently loving the fact that these woman can’t bear a -talk with him.

 

“I.. d-drink the pills..”, Dara whispers back.

 

“It’s not because of I don’t want another kid, Dara. A kid with you is surely a tempting future. I don’t want to hurt us”,

 

“Jiyong…”,

 

“You know I love you right ? I can show you so many time that I am, but not with that. We can do it almost there, but not through”, Jiyong says.

 

“Yeah, you and your super power of holding on..”, Dara says as she leans on his shoulder.

 

“Of course”, Jiyong smiles, “Just remember, once you being a Kwon. There’ll be no place for you to escape for me. No more the super power of holding on Jiyong. I’ll pay you all of the suffering and the almost peak we left. I’ll make sure you’ll forgotten everything except me”.


“OH GOD, YOU AND YOUR ERT MIND!!”, Dara exclaims as she covers her ears. Their surprise just evaporate to the air. The current situation when they both had each other is enough. Even the past can’t shake them down. Right ?

 


 

Hai !! I'm back with another update for you guys.

I'll bring more and more surprise for you.

So please comments and subscribes

Love you~ HENGSHO!!