ONE

[HIATUS] Are You Ready to Fall in Love Again ?

 

[Chapter 1]

 

"Dara-shi !!", a tremble woman yelp worriedly. Her hair are up in a messy bun, her hand full with skimpy clothes. She looks very exhausted.

 

But the woman she called out just now, just stand and stare at the LCD TV inside that changing room. Her face didn't show any emotion. But her eyes can’t stop showing everything she felt. There are tears that she holds up. Pain and sadness are written there clearly. Her grey eyes looks so tired and full with mysteries. She sigh and closes her eyes, making the tears she holds up falling down.

 

"You only got five minutes to change and re-do your make up, Dara-shi. Please move here quickly", the woman says again. Dara turns to the woman and snatch the dress from her. Tears keep falling from her eyes as she walks behind that curtain to change herself. Everyone in the room gone silent as they could hear her tiny sobs.

 

"I w-will c-change by myself", Dara mumbles as she closes the curtain. She starts to change as her mind drift back to a certain person on TV just now. Again, she felt that heartache. She closes her eyes as she breath in deeply. She opens the curtain and walks out as everyone still in their freeze mind.

 

'What happened with Dara ?'

'Why is she crying ?'

'Is this has something to do with someone in the TV just now ?'

 

Dara takes a shaky breath as she sits in front of the mirror to re-do her make-up. She stares at her reflection. Nice Dara, you totally ruin the make-upHer face are puffy, eyes are red, and the make-up are all over her face, totally messed up. Her make-up artist, Bom walks towards her and gasps.

 

"Oh God ! Dara what's wrong ??", Bom asks worriedly. Dara takes a deep breath as her tears fall down again.

 

"No, I'm okay. Mmm.. Bom, c-can you fix my make up quickly ?", Dara says as she tries to catch her breathes. She had to sing in just a few minutes later. But with her condition right now, She certains that she can't sing. For sure, she will broke down on stage.

 

The thought itself make Dara afraid. She sigh. Dara takes a deep breathes as she tries to focus. She can't think about her problem right now. She had fans to fulfill. She had to make them happy. They don't need to know her problem. They just need to see her side as 'SANDARA', a cheerful and bright singer.

 

You can do it Dara, a little bit more. Hold on a little more.

 

In a few minutes, Bom had fix her make-up prettily. Dara walks towards the stage with some of her staff. In the hallway, she meets with her brother, TOP and his band mates. But it seems that Daesung, Seungri, TOP and Taeyang are so into their talks so they didn't notice her.

 

"It was an awesome stage, oppa !!", Dara exclaims as she squeeze TOP's hand right when she pass him. TOP turns back to see Dara walks away. He runs to her and squeeze her hand lightly.

 

"Have a nice stage, Dara-ah", he says as he smiles warmly. Dara smiles back and walks to the stage.

 

"Fighting Dara !!", She heard Taeyang exclaims from the afar.

 

"Tune down your voice !! Didn't you have used all your voice on stage just now. Troublesome", TOP hisses.

 

A small smile crept on Dara's face. But then a frown replace it. How she wish that she is still crazily in love with her brother's band mate, Taeyang. He's so cheerful and bright, a prefect persona she tried to publish. She loved him. Crazily if you could add. But at that time, she's too shy to said it out loud. So she kept her feeling for years.

 

She had let go of her feeling towards Taeyang as she knew she didn't have any chance. Taeyang is in love with Min Hyorin, and it'll remain forever. Well, she was sad and in pain of course. But she learned to move on. That certain person taught her to let those painful memories flew away. And unconsciously, that person gave her more than she wished. She learned to love again. He made her love blooms again. He changed her into a beautiful woman she wished. He is her everything.

 

"Dara, please focus. You'll be on stage in thirty seconds", Chaerin, her manager says worriedly. Dara turns to face her as she wipes away her tears. Chaerin squeezes her arms lightly as she smiles back.

 

"Up in my count, okay", Chaerin says. Dara walks to the stage's board and takes her microphone from her assistant, Joo.

 

"Seven", Dara can hear Chaerin voice from her earphone But softly she could hear something-else.

 

'You have to get some self-confidence, Dara-ah'

 

"Six", Dara shakes her head trying to get her focus back. How could she hears his voice right now ?

 

'You know I love your voice'

 

"Five",

 

'Believe me, you look so pretty'

 

"Four",

 

'Dara-ah, Stop looking so low of yourself'

 

"Three",

 

'You don't have to became someone else..'

 

"Two",

 

'For me, you're perfect as you are'

 

"One !! Have a great stage SANDARA!", Chaerin voices get her back to all her surroundings. She had lift up to the stage. Light focused on her. The music had played. And in front of her, the light from her fans light-stick are glowing beautifully.

 

"SANDARA ! SANDARA !", they cheer her name loudly.

 

She closes her eyes.

 

'You'll be okay. I love you Dara-ah', 

 


 

Who is that him ?

Please comment, subscribe and upvote :)

I'll try to fix my english, and I'll update Hot Boyfriend too !^^

Love you all