[DISCONTINUATION NOTICE]

Phantom Crimes [DISCONTINUED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author’s Note:

Hello, dear readers. Keeko’s here. I would like to say firstly, thank you so much for following and supporting me so far. However, sadly, I would like to announce discontinuation of this story, (as much I hate to leave it hanging) due to a few circumstances.

Firstly, this story has way too many (confusing) plots. I have set up what happened next, and next, but when it gets deeper, there’s no way out. Plus, it will give more questions than answers. I was afraid the readers will get annoyed by it. And then, I’ve figured the story might end up more than 30 or 40 chapters. I have to stop. To able to write this story a year ago changes a lot of me, and I regret why I didn’t end it sooner.

Secondly, as much I want to progress, real life and time come first. Because I work eight hours, six days a week, it’s pretty much tiring to stay awake every night just to write stories I’m working on. Sometimes, I didn’t even touch them. As I do have two more stories on-going and prompts, I have to take it slow. I’ve decided in the future, when I make new stories, it will be less than 10 chapters.

Thirdly, I failed to mention; I’m born to like drawing. Few of people that followed me told I’m a good artist, but I have long way to go. I took a break from drawing two years ago, and now I’m starting to draw again as fanartist. Writing fanfic is always my second favorite thing to do. But I love to draw so much and putting it as my first priority. In t

Please log in to read the full chapter